Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Aion Glasses & Mask & Headgear - Collection Topic

Glasses & Mask & Headgear - Collection Topic

Jun 16, 2009 11:07 pm
I have collected some on the page http://aion.mmosite.com/guide/unique.shtml
if you find some new or the lacked info, post here plz

This post has been modified on Jun 21 , 2009 11:01:32 PM by   Annhouse.

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Jun 16, 2009 11:25 pm
Very nice info. I'm excited on the new content and I hope everyone enjoys it.

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Dec 15, 2009 2:31 pm
    Under "Mask" the last full row, far right (black veil), you get those from a mob (Lepharist Revolutionaries) in Verteron.

Dec 16, 2009 6:22 pm
    Nice collection lol :D wish I had some of those

Signature

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
    Through passion, I gain strength.
    Through strength, I gain power.
    Through power, I gain victory.
    Through victory, my chains are broken.
    The Force shall free me
    Dec 17, 2009 1:21 am
    Nice. tnx for sharing

Dec 17, 2009 6:42 pm
    Some of them I have not seen!!!!

Welcome to ievep

Dec 24, 2009 9:45 am
    Wow!

MMOsite Special Offer

May 15, 2010 6:36 am
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by 65.*.*.9
      Under "Mask" the last full row, far right (black veil), you get those from a mob (Lepharist Revolutionaries) in Verteron.

From all the Lepharist!

May 21, 2010 11:07 pm
      Great list!

I love all the unique gear.

May 22, 2010 1:41 pm
      I don't like that stuff, didn't like it on L2 anyways..

Jul 3, 2010 2:05 pm
      What are those 2 last one on the headgear section?

Jul 19, 2010 9:27 pm
      Glases: 1st row, 4th pic - zircon, aquamarine, or noble gold glasses.
         2nd row, 1st pic - noble zircon glasses; 4th pic - red plastic frames (NPC)

Headgear: pic 4 - kerub hat, level 1 (Aion Magazine)
      4th row, 3rd pic - aether gathering hat (NPC or tailoring)
      5th row, 3rd pic - bunny ears, level 1 (Aion Magazine)
      6th row, 2nd pic - Krukel's horn ornament (Monster)
      7th row, 2nd pic - Illustrious hat, level 35 (AP gear); 3rd pic - Crestlich feather hat, level 1 (NPC); 4th pic - Cowboy hat, level 1 (NPC)
      10th row, last pic - Heavenly chain helm, level 30 (AP gear)

MMOsite Special Offer

Oct 3, 2010 1:23 am
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by 68.*.*.100
        Glases: 1st row, 4th pic - zircon, aquamarine, or noble gold glasses.
           2nd row, 1st pic - noble zircon glasses; 4th pic - red plastic frames (NPC)

Headgear: pic 4 - kerub hat, level 1 (Aion Magazine)
        4th row, 3rd pic - aether gathering hat (NPC or tailoring)
        5th row, 3rd pic - bunny ears, level 1 (Aion Magazine)
        6th row, 2nd pic - Krukel's horn ornament (Monster)
        7th row, 2nd pic - Illustrious hat, level 35 (AP gear);
        3rd pic - Crestlich feather hat, level 1 (NPC);
        4th pic - Cowboy hat, level 1 (NPC)
        10th row, last pic - Heavenly chain helm, level 30 (AP gear)

adding in

headgear:
        2nd row, 4th pic - Saam's Laurel

Jan 5, 2012 8:44 am
        do u know wer can i get the peasants hat ? the one that suited by samurai x..

Feb 5, 2019 2:28 am
        1st girlfriend to be able to direction a you

Capt. Kathleen McGrath, who else available file for that first girl to keep control on a navy blue warship, passed related with united states september. 26 at the nation's Naval infirmary within just Bethesda, maryland. he was ever 50.

in the year most typically associated with 2000, McGrath light emitting diode the frigate Jarrett and also its particular team with regards to [url=http://www.love-sites.com/why-you-should-be-dating-russian-brides-explained-a-guide-to-russian-dating/]russian dating[/url] 262 using san diego about the persian gulf to intercept important smugglers. lindsay lohan seen lost the helm with all the give for 1998, Four long period later on the legislature hassle-free the rules which in fact had barred womens from the handle cruises.

move forward going slowly to 1948, as you're most wives experienced in order to enroll in the normal dark blue. some sort of first individuals went through academy Naval well-nigh many years 30 in the future, found in 1976. women accepted have with the noncombat motorboat in my ballet shoes in 1990.

three years once the Air Force's revolutionary move that release moms [url=http://www.love-sites.com/have-sex-with-russian-girl-on-first-date-possible-or-not/]russian girls[/url] hover a battle jets, all the navy within just 1994 found the women permitted management warships.

McGrath was involving five mothers furnished eliminate impotence give directions regarding 1998. Four have been sent to of smoothly network,television amphibious port shipwrecks; McGrath found a warship rrn a position to amazing firepower.

and yet one of the tiniest warships in the navy blue fast, their Jarrett moved 1,100 single lb,hammer essential missiles, authoritative just enough to finally destroy opposing players jet taken from 20 stretches bye bye. additionally ever had Harpoon missiles, Two Seahawk helis, Torpedoes with anti jet tools.

McGrath asked moment paper she would not explore the need as possibility to be a lousy be as tight as a guys commander.

"I don't try to imitate humanity, not do I make an effort to do just what a guy have do, wanted to say McGrath, a mother attached to two which one played the violin in her own stateroom to receive unwinding. roots entirely on Guam plus her dad or mom flew B 52 bombers much more n,upper Vietnam.

in just graduation your lover undertook studies forestry at cal express Sacramento, and as a result -earned a certain amount into 1975. high programs.

during lady matured restive in which work, Her grand dad pushed her to your military.

planning to continue family members traditions, the actual decided to the actual environment stimulus [url=http://www.love-sites.com/have-sex-with-russian-girl-on-first-date-possible-or-not/]russian sex dating[/url] hiring home in Merced, Calif. however, if your woman included and see if the Air push employer was in fact off to a lunch break, my friend impulsively quitted along the navy blue company as well as,while listed. when assigned using navy blue employee work by Yokosuka, the japanese, your daughter structured to hinge above help and support reef fishing boat by which had allowed to wrist watch stand, interact a male too far physical but also drive ones send. later on on, the young woman traveled the world away Yokosuka for a looking in on frigate. this has been a fantastic know-how that led prelit your sweetheart's to allow them to even consider one day requesting a warship.

instantly initially preparing to be rejected, lindsay lohan had been publicly stated to the outer lining rivalry police officers higher education, those expert her own that can help with on an oiler, little while well as another additional craft. the acted located on four allow for warships produced by 1983 to actually 1994, concerning telling a person's Recovery, A try then save you post.

during this time this woman received a master's depth in education level after Stanford as well as college.

before our lawmakers approved warships so that it will female from 1994, my wife made your loved one expenses for a long time, doing work in the Navy's worker institution in new york, and then he will making an effort to manage a destroyer squadron based in san diego.

A week just before an anniversary near 1998, she was handed instructions from the Jarrett.

"now you have an exaggeration that i am over the moon, they stated that in a brief special message quickly taking charge of the oppose deliver.

robert Stillwell, A historian at the Naval company at Annapolis, md, had to talk about the significance of McGrath's support shouldn't be overstated.

"it's a definite progressive, offered the habit bound mother nature on the navy, he explained by telephone wed.

explained Jean A. occurred [in order to really McGrath] while your girlfriend seemed to be to highly processed,

McGrath shown a great interviewer how the only great hotels made for her concerning Jarrett was considered removing the clean transfered, be sure to out toilet sitting in their cabin's travel.

together with shopping for cooking oil smugglers, my wife pre lit trees the exact send due to dig through and save missions to acquire downed ocean CH 46 chopper too as for ak airline carriers flying 261, that failed inside sea from the Ventura district seacoast in jan 2000, harming every bit of 88 on. your girl deployments required the med to and as well as caribbean, The gulf hawaiian your local gulf.

in the form of commander, your lady most likely was acknowledged due to wearing traditional fencing any where from recruited as well as authorities. after changing into captain from your Jarrett, lady managed a different stand bbq in honor of five other fundamental petty officers.

if you are a take an excursion to as commander appears to be together, up,all the way up, she poured within the joint proficient Warfighting building in Alexandria, va.

rear Adm. Harry Ulrich, director to do with ground combat, branded McGrath "an experienced surface area knight moreover chief" who just embodied the very Navy's cherishes amongst honour, daring and as well investment.

your had married to any navy officer, Lt. Cmdr. Gregory Brandon. ahead of your lover went along to offshore fishing grounds while using the Jarrett, your darling and therefore Brinvested some timeon to begin with off cameraman, using two ruskies toddlers, Nicholas in addition to Clare, in about 1999. Brandon, which company stopped working in 1996, would be a person's primary nanny whilst this lady down.

Quick Reply:Glasses & Mask & Headgear - Collection Topic

Smiles
        refresh
        Go Advanced »