Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Aion Aion Class change system

Aion Class change system

May 12, 2009 6:59 pm
Hi,

Im loving this chinese aion and cant wait till us/eu release.  I was wondering once u class change can you change to the other class in another point in time?  That would be awsome since i wanna play templar to lvl and tank, but i would love to switch to gladius.  Same goes for scout Assasin and hunter.  

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

May 12, 2009 8:44 pm
Sorry, they do not/never will have this system. You choose your second class and you stay it. You get class change quest (Easy) at level 9, so you have plenty of choices and it's not hat hard to play a character and test the class and see which one you like!

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

May 13, 2009 3:41 am
    gold and leveling service is available now!!  Get 1M Aina for only 7.49 US.
    1M<$7.49 US !!!come on!
    Item4trade.com is the leading company of Asian game export. The lowest price of Aion China Server Time card, gold and leveling service is available now!!  Get 1M Aina for only 7.49 US. For more details, pls visit http://www.item4trade.com

May 13, 2009 11:24 am
    1M<$7.49 US !!!come on!
    Item4trade.com is the leading company of Asian game export. The lowest price of Aion China Server Time card, gold and leveling service is available now!!  Get 1M Aina for only 7.49 US. For more details, pls visit http://www.item4trade.com

May 13, 2009 4:57 pm
    You could always make two seperate characters,  templar and then a gladiator,  but noone likes to do that.  And if i see another game that supports dual classing,  someones going down.

Changeing classes or dual class(s),  is too easy.  And should be left for the WoW/CoH/RoM kiddies.

May 13, 2009 6:15 pm
    Im not talking about an easy class change (DUAL-client) like in the new wow.  I was thinking of doing a chain of quests in order to switch classes, or pay a bunch of money and they more you do this the cost increases.  This is in RF online, well it used to be when you did a class redefine.  Ya i dont wanna make 2 seperate chars, in my opinion it doesnt make the game easier.  It would e cool to switch every once and a while but not frequently like in the new wow or those other games you mentioned.

I like the tanks and the gladius but i cannot choose, I love pvp but the next gen tank in aion looks decent.  Can an experienced templar give me some info about pvp as a tank in aion.  I heard they weren't all useless in pvp as in other games but what can thye take down only clothies?
    This post has been modified on May 13 , 2009 06:17:20 PM by   lokilokii.

May 14, 2009 3:54 am

MMOsite Special Offer

Oct 2, 2009 5:39 am

Dec 17, 2009 1:00 am
      How can I change my class?

Dec 17, 2009 1:18 am
      complete the lvl 9 quest and you will become lvl 10 and choose your second class. so easy

Mar 8, 2010 7:42 am
      Sure lvl 9 is easy but it is still time consuming. Being able to switch classes does not make the game easier or harder it simply makes it require less time. Something those of us with limited play time/lives appreciate. I don't know how you could ever come to the conclusion that it makes the game easier. Your time spent paying a game does not affect its difficulty.

Mar 12, 2010 1:10 am
      I hope in Aion 3.0, there will be class change system

MMOsite Special Offer

Mar 16, 2010 10:38 am

Mar 17, 2010 6:21 am
        I know a feature to change class can sound comfortable, but people will exploit it to the max, and screw up the gameworld...

Signature

Nov 24, 2013 4:51 am
        So.. there is absolutely no way then?
        even for people (Like me, who clicked the wrong button at the lvl. 9 quest and are now the wrong class)

Nov 25, 2013 5:48 am
        Quote: Originally Posted by 77.*.*.236 at Nov 24, 2013 4:51 am
        So.. there is absolutely no way then?
        even for people (Like me, who clicked the wrong button at the lvl. 9 quest and are now the wrong class)     

no there isn't

Nov 2, 2015 5:51 pm

Hi. I can´t go to lvl 10..always show me, I have to finish class change quest..but I don´t know how! :(

MMOsite Special Offer

Quick Reply:Aion Class change system

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »