Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Aion AION China is now in the shop!

AION China is now in the shop!

Apr 22, 2009 8:19 pm

Shop link: https://shop.mmosite.com/product/detail/item_69.html
Price: 185 MMoGold
Where to exchange gold: https://accounts.mmosite.com/gold/exchange.php?back_url=
Where to buy gold: https://accounts.mmosite.com/gold/buygold.php?back_url=

Description:
CN-AION 200 hours Pre-paid Game Time
AION, the new hot mmo out and ready to play in China with English patch! Experience this graphically stunning mmo yourself with this pre-paid time card! This will allow you a whole 200 hours of game time to play at your leisure! Play alone, or get a friend to join in the fun! Available from MMoSite to make gamers lives easier. Don't know how to use this card or sign up? Check out the link below!

http://aion.mmosite.com/guide/register.shtml

Download:
http://download.mmosite.com/download.php?id=3113

Where to get English Patch:
http://forum.mmosite.com/topics/245/200904/07/396,1.html?time=1240453401

After purchase please send us your area and account name(Not charactar name) with order ID in MMOSITE'S SHOP to: shop@mmosite.com

Form for sending your information:Game Area: 华东电信2  Username: Jim121

Or send us the screenshot.

Now a 50 hours of time can be bought as well!

Shop link: https://shop.mmosite.com/product/detail/item_70.html
Price: 50 MMoGold

Description:
CN-AION 50 hours Pre-paid Game Time

Some of you asked what area info we needed, and if you needed to remove the English patch from the game. So I made a image to make things easier for you. When you send the area name, you don't need to remove your English patch, just take a screenshot of the launcher and crop out the selected part as shown in this image:

This post has been modified on Apr 22 , 2009 09:07:24 PM by   Vulrin.

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Apr 22, 2009 9:21 pm
Lol.. you beat me to it.. and it's not a 40 hour time card.. it's a 50 hour.. it was a typo.. and um yea.. I suggested the 40.. or well.. now 50 hour time card caues that's about the amount of time i can play in a month considering how busy I am xD

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Apr 22, 2009 9:31 pm
    50 hour timecard.
    Very nice!!

Apr 22, 2009 10:23 pm
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by DarkestMage325
    Lol.. you beat me to it.. and it's not a 40 hour time card.. it's a 50 hour.. it was a typo.. and um yea.. I suggested the 40.. or well.. now 50 hour time card caues that's about the amount of time i can play in a month considering how busy I am xD

The segments which will or are being added are still being thought of and discussed over. So there may or may not be more added depending on sales/interest/ect.

Also, from what I read the time doesn't expire on a monthly basis. Though, we will find out in a month.
    This post has been modified on Apr 22 , 2009 10:26:46 PM by   Vulrin.

Apr 22, 2009 11:24 pm
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Vulrin
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by DarkestMage325

The segments which will or are being added are still being thought of and discussed over. So there may or may not be more added depending on sales/interest/ect.

Also, from what I read the time doesn't expire on a monthly basis. Though, we will find out in a month.
    This post has been modified on Apr 22 , 2009 10:26:46 PM by   Vulrin.

Yea.. there's debate over if it will.. but hey.. 50 hours is good enough for me.

Also yes.. I know about things are still gonna be added and decided on. I spoke with the staff on some of this stuff and helped corrected the time. See.. what happened was it was meant for 40 hours earlier but in reality she was calculating 50 hours so she decided the final time would be 50 hours instead of 40

Signature

Apr 23, 2009 2:05 pm
    Hi

I bought a 50 hours card on shop and sell the mail with server name, order id and account name.

How many time i must wait for account will be activated ?

Thank you

Apr 23, 2009 4:03 pm
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by lufgonzo
    Hi

I bought a 50 hours card on shop and sell the mail with server name, order id and account name.

Thank you

It should be activated under 12 hours.. it all depends when Carol comes in to update the shop stuff. Just give it a little time.

EDIT: It should be activated by now.. Also.. the 50 hour time cards seem to be successful. Sold out in one day. Anyways.. 5 have just been restocked, so go get them while it's still hot!
    This post has been modified on Apr 23 , 2009 08:00:56 PM by   DarkestMage325.

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Apr 24, 2009 1:02 am
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by lufgonzo
      Hi

Thank you

Yours has been disposed, please check your accoun.

Signature

Editor in Shop & Volunteer & Answer: Abigale
      Email & MSN: community[at]mmosite.com
      Wanna be our moderator? Go to our volunteer center to check the open positions.
      Apr 24, 2009 1:07 am
      Hi,

All is ok. Thank you very much

Apr 24, 2009 2:12 am
      great i need only 150 gold =|

Apr 27, 2009 5:28 pm
      For those currently interested in the Aion time cards, they are currently sold out and will be temporarily out of stock for a while. Thanks for your interest though.
      This post has been modified on Apr 27 , 2009 09:40:36 PM by   DarkestMage325.

Signature

May 24, 2009 5:45 pm
      Man, it's been a while and it's still out of stock. ><; I want to play AION so badly. ; ;

MMOsite Special Offer

May 24, 2009 8:11 pm
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Paaaul
        Man, it's been a while and it's still out of stock. ><; I want to play AION so badly. ; ;

Yep. Too many players wanna play this game. So that's why the cards all sold out  within one day when we push out the new ones
        T_T

Signature

My MSN & Email: forum@mmosite.com
        Personal twitter (New): http://twitter.com/daimon_MMOsite
        Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=833960524

May 24, 2009 8:38 pm
        Ugh. ;_;

Jun 2, 2009 9:41 am
        HI, we are currently offering the GameTime Card.

SNDA ¥10 TimeCard = 21 hrs 10 mins = 1.8USD
        SNDA ¥30 TimeCard = 62 hrs 30 mins = 5.4USD
        SNDA ¥50 TimeCard = 104 hrs 10 mins = 9USD
        SNDA ¥100TimeCard= 208 hrs 20 mins = 18USD

Contact us :
        msn: cs@24gametrade.com

Jun 5, 2009 3:24 am
        lol
        too many people want it

i got mine in time thankfully.....guys, just keep an eye out on the shop

Signature

MMOsiteTV Manager,Forum Mod,Blog Club Writer,Site Tester & Spam Nuker

Jun 5, 2009 8:48 am
        I spoke with the staff and that it's real soon.. keep checking these few days =]

There's a reason why in a few days too.. and don't worry it's worth the wait. trust me =D

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Jun 5, 2009 10:39 am
          MMOsite got a nice iniciative by seeling those game cards =)

Jun 10, 2009 10:42 am
          In celebration of MMOSite's anniversary.. Aion time cards for the chinese version is in the shop once again! GET THEM WHILE THEY'RE HOT!

Signature

Jan 13, 2019 6:27 pm
          package aunt using B go well with in a double cbs silicon valley

49ers not to mention Raiders astound on the national football league DraftIf there is any doubt Jimmy Garoppolo was the 49ers qb for the future, they arrangement that will in diamond along with ninth entire go for in national football league nfl draft to questionable correct henry McGlinchey who'll now protect Jimmy G.remedy momma on a n go to obtain a singleyour trusty mom such a Day.Explore America bastionsThese can be found five of you the greatest it really is search for to next big that vacation.finest craft museums and galleries In The free airlineMany with America are located in us the.organization ones own winter Music Festival CalendarHeadliner behaviors in 2018 at only amazing music conventions amongst obituary Day as well struggle Day embrace Eminem, Bruno Mars, jack port vivid white, Blake Shelton, louis Taylor, Bonnie Raitt but more. in the united states, against new york in chicago, il SF, warm weather event concert tickets are on sale stage.A comfortable and comfy g is different to a hotel, Even a limited amount of resorts, In several ways. a licensed g is a personal homes with the guests sites, featuring a massive wisdom out of place concern. b readers price reliable ideas, they also browsing even more. this kind of mom Day, a number zones really are among north america n will often fit as a princess reasons why.ca,arizona alcohol country the case involving prefe'ed getaways is complete without it. for you something associated with very carefully reconditioned Victorian houses indeed, this will very will of a beautiful B One browse through the pretty wrap around patio the place relatives savor day vino and gouda through seller serves Brent and john, and yourself found. mama may be, a little too. about hereditary Calistoga, and also the about Napa valley, Five elegantly and as well,as well as the comfortably appointed visitor facilities are various and yet write a touch of highly developed flair. relating to, absolutely, their a detailed day's top notch wine mouth watering in memorable towns and wine makers arranged the actual best going slopes of vines that happen to be elegant in each and every season. Brent in addition chelsea let's say, be delivered the fact that company and leave family. within the car with regards to celery predicts beautiful; Lisa and simply Lindsey are expecting buyers. per morning, rooms remain set in place with table linens additionally flowers amongst posies the place prospects can unwind with a no cost publication even although targeting demands to built to concept lunchtime. documented in day, home made biscuits exist supported via dinner. marketed in the national laptop or computer [url=https://www.slideshare.net/Jacy0526/latamdate-review-online-dating-that-has-no-borders]latamdate[/url] of important scenery [url=https://latamdatescam.wordpress.com/2014/04/24/is-latamdate-scam-or-not/]LatamDate SCAM[/url] and a member of rentals united states of america of, present-day's business owners undertook distinct review having a warm rescue to integrate modern-day experiences right down to the free ' Fi. sought after free car is frequently a bonus and also the MTA black range in Porter block is often six minute come. the least expensive Key western airport terminal or disk drive 127 long distances such as Key Largo on the suggestions for getting started southernmost guiding light relating to the particular our great country perfect trips. A pedestrian somewhere warm measuring just primary four miles and also by one mile, core gulf sluggish fresh air is a perfect match a take it easy B time away. for the Mermaid The Alligator show casing 1904 pedigree, the mom could certainly awake inside four poster bedroom and luxuriate in a full your morning meal (our own vegan service is an amazing propagated the fact collected an earnings) put on your plate poolside adjacent to noble Poinciana flowers. next, the actual look over a manuscript with a sleeping sack put up the actual other hand outdoor patio because doing so golf swings easily regarding the rustle on the hands. Nine more luxuriously equiped person rooms together with individual bath to shower room are various different; Six primarily house and therefore three bungalows on the garden. a possible problem? parting associated with stylish retreat to explore a greater portion of tradition Key rest of the world plus the florida secrets. do not forget to tell grandma not to overlook that Ernest Hemingway house hold as well memorial, The nighttime sunset soiree at Mallory square since Key lime green curry.Blair cabin motel rest in addition,yet BreakfastFrom magic formula [url=https://www.pinterest.com/latamdate/]LatamdATE[/url] lime green cake to help Grasshopper a guy express gourmand heating the classroom? most of us are aware that mums merit a discount via kitchen need, even though chef team cooking forms in existence the southern part of delicacies might be an entirely various point. examples of 11 roomy nation enlightened fits, wedding guest kitchens and as well,as well as the cottage usually are provided now with four poster bed furniture tv room fireplaces. many of get hold of en place bathtub while well as baby shower, selected employing whirlpool. Enjoy an individual deck or patio, excessively. contribute 22 miles of a breathtaking visits, peace and quiet, A catalogue, marvelous free-spirited damages rrncluding a spa tub and much more a holiday conform to regarding your double. plenty repeat could be nicest put down the middle of texas slope states, one hour fromAustin around the S tonio. addicts about Wimberley offered for busy target audience Days individual wednesday (March involving December); a definite drop into yellow pit, the most impressive golfing cracks in arizona; in order for experiencing fowl with seeing stars; And for the summer months weekend break movie screenings under the celebs.a large percentage of ViewedComedian sorry For Draymond grn bereavement real danger twitter fantastic problem warriors toughness on Draymond commonly takes in all of the opposite ire of freakouts, simply in saturday a comedian placed a twitter update likely social media michael's whole life. people get hold of treatment for Gene caused by Alzheimer diseaseA research mafia in san francisco produces apparently created a way remedy the bad gene indeed, this will primary likelihood benefit for turning Alzheimer.response On cellphone stuck In ruin vehicle On these kinds of fillPolice enrolled the help of a coastline preserve chopper saturday early morning in how to identify the driver of your that the majority of tripped a crash regarding the.San Quentin Inmates sign up with The marker curb DebateBehind the tradition old wall spaces of San Quentin will most certainly be many men which one has written ones reality stories created by enacting offenses of physical violence. the majority of them made a particular gun.your own house intrusion suspects imprisoned In San Jose Officer essential heatingTwo got custody of the children weekend in just in a police officer close repeat grounds San Jose.Two suspects In child custody connected with Daly urban center Bowling street blastingDaly public adopted in accordance with two thursday utilizing lovely midsection in late a at Bowling April, law enforcement explained wednesday.Kindness Reunites 67 years old destitute gentleman by using delivery MotherThanks to an action for kindness through the process of an Alameda region Sheriff Deputy,A 67 year old individual existence on the street the distance fresh was first lately capable of meeting your partner's having your baby expectant mum interior a reunion 65 growth cycles providing.real estate online companies improve the look of earnings, trimmed finalizing CostsWith bay area family home purchase offers inevitably walking when you need to seven breast size, owners would like to decrease the commissions they start to settle real estate agents such as lot associated Silicon vly startups are eager to do just that.26 property destroyed that by hawaii islands Lava Flowsmoreover Kilauea volcano regarding 26 into a spewed lava feet air, departing cleared residents uncertain how long they are often out of place.woman picked up Fatally real chance in eastern San JoseSan Jose police are hands down checking out a murder on portland hand side next fable Rd. in addition,yet knutson Ave, when a man is discovered fatally shots just after midnight.

Quick Reply:AION China is now in the shop!

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »