Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Aion Good news: Aion client Download in high speed

Good news: Aion client Download in high speed

May 8, 2009 6:06 am
Hello ppl  ! I see a video on utube with this game and i liked so much, but i`m from RO , so i can play AION.. is open to EU !?

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

May 8, 2009 12:27 pm
haha favorited

MMOsite Special Offer

May 14, 2009 3:52 am
    playing it

May 22, 2009 1:42 pm
    Is AION playable in a mac?

Signature

Any questions? Need to contact somebody? Dont know who to ask a question? Have problems and cant fix it?
    Fell Free to contact me, and i will be able to help you in what you need!
    MSN/Email: my_ven@hotmail.com

......WTB new sig.
    /sigh daidai should make me a nice one i think....
    May 24, 2009 3:34 pm
    Not unless you dual boot Windows... Aion uses DirectX which is not compatible with Macintosh OS, (DirectX being a product of Microsoft.) if it used OpenGl, that would be another story.

Your best bet to play will either be to dual boot Windows, or just use a pc running Windows OS.
    This post has been modified on May 24 , 2009 03:43:34 PM by   Vulrin.

May 25, 2009 3:28 pm
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Vulrin
    Not unless you dual boot Windows... Aion uses DirectX which is not compatible with Macintosh OS, (DirectX being a product of Microsoft.) if it used OpenGl, that would be another story.

Your best bet to play will either be to dual boot Windows, or just use a pc running Windows OS.
    This post has been modified on May 24 , 2009 03:43:34 PM by   Vulrin.

K thanks, its time to go bother daimon, he told me i could and i waited a whole day downloading it.......And yeah i dont think i can play it cuz after downloading it i dont even see anything that allows me to play.....i dont even see a mini logo of aion in that folder....depressing :(

Signature

Any questions? Need to contact somebody? Dont know who to ask a question? Have problems and cant fix it?
    Fell Free to contact me, and i will be able to help you in what you need!
    MSN/Email: my_ven@hotmail.com

......WTB new sig.
    /sigh daidai should make me a nice one i think....
    May 31, 2009 2:08 am
    chinese ??????

MMOsite Special Offer

Jun 3, 2009 5:10 pm
      I hope that MMOsite can get the NA client soon ^^
      And some beta-keys too lol

Jun 8, 2009 4:02 pm
      No offence, but this download is FAR from fast >_> not even getting 100 kb/s :/

Jun 12, 2009 12:01 am
      is it free 2 play

Jun 12, 2009 11:52 am
      No. Aion via NA and EU will be pay to play. The monthly fee will be $15.00 a month along with the fee of download or buying the box for the game. There are 2 box sets you can choose from. One of them is the standard, which includes 30 subscribed days. The second box set is the advanced set and it comes with 30 subscribed days along with other premiums, such as a few emotes, wings and more! The Chinese version is pay to play also, but with pay by hour. You pay for how many hours you want using a time card such as 50 hour or 300 hours, and the hours don't go down unless you're in game.
      This post has been modified on Jun 12 , 2009 11:53:19 AM by   JohnSanctity.

Signature

Jun 13, 2009 7:49 pm
      yo..i'm trying to download the game.. the speed is 100 kb/s i downlaod it with utorrent but it takes me too long...some help with that?? or my internet connection sucks?

MMOsite Special Offer

Jun 14, 2009 12:00 pm
        hey guys....

i started dowloading (atm im doing it with 2 MB/s) and i was wondering if u guys could help me with an acc. I just want to see the game from the inside just to see if its worth to  buy when it comes out...was browsing the forums for the past hour and i couldnt find anyhting useful that works..could u pls help me?

My MSN is michaelwolf88@live.com

ty

Jun 14, 2009 5:09 pm
        hey guys again i try to unzip the data and ask me a key... then i read a post who say "download the five packs"  u mean the "data.z01-z02-z03 cauze i have only this 3 not z04 or z05...i download it from the link..help admin !! :D

Jun 16, 2009 11:17 am
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by JohnSanctity
        You download chinese client via mmosite, download english patch NEW LINK POSTED BY ME THROUGH A TOPIC ASKED BY XBLADE. You install game, any issues with after installation ignore, such as not responding at finish screen. You can see full english with the english lang pak for the game, and you have plenty of mmositers/aionsourcers to communicate in english with.

Hi, i am slowly Dling Aion as you suggested, being patient it is fine.
        I have been told of an English language pack and am still looking for it.
        You seem to know quite a bit.
        Could you pleases post that link here?
        I would love to explore Aion, get a break from SRO.
        May be a little better in English for me tho.
        Thanks!
        Sec

Signature

It comes in threes....
        Jun 20, 2009 3:44 pm
        Yes please, where can we find the English Patch?

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Never mind I've found it, this is the link to the thread http://forum.mmosite.com/topics/245/200904/29/632,1.html?time=1245538158
        This post has been modified on Jun 20 , 2009 04:12:55 PM by   Eltimas.

Jul 12, 2009 12:30 am
        HAHAHA i live in hong kong and i dowloaded the game in 32min 59 secs HHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH china  download mirrors pwns ur mum any day :D:D:D:D:

MMOsite Special Offer

Jul 13, 2009 8:02 am
          FINALY

Jul 14, 2009 5:56 am
          Aion good mie me never play b4

Jul 16, 2009 8:27 pm
          This reply has been deleted.
          This post has been modified on Jun 27 , 2010 01:13:56 AM by   stelian.

Quick Reply:Good news: Aion client Download in high speed

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »