Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Aion Good news: Aion client Download in high speed

Good news: Aion client Download in high speed

Apr 9, 2009 1:14 am
NOTICE! The download links for Aion are now located at http://download.mmosite.com/html/game/910422/

Quite a lot of ppl complain about the low download speed for Aion from the Official site.
So now our MMOsite made this following link for ppl get a higher speed to download the client and get in the game.
Link: http://download.mmosite.com/html/game/910422/
(Http and BT both available.)

[ The post was edited by daimon_hunter at Sep 5, 2011 1:35 am ]

Return to the list

Signature

My MSN & Email: forum@mmosite.com
Personal twitter (New): http://twitter.com/daimon_MMOsite
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=833960524

Bookmark and share to your friends

Apr 9, 2009 2:58 am
thank you!
Altho........I downloaded it at a rate of 2400kb/s on that site i sent you!

But the site has the files Password protected........what the hell is the point of allowing the download ability when they block it once it's done?twatz!

Signature

MMOsiteTV Manager,Forum Mod,Blog Club Writer,Site Tester & Spam Nuker

MMOsite Special Offer

Apr 9, 2009 1:47 pm
    I actually downloaded it from the site.

Took about 3-4 hours, but hey it's done and now im trying to make it through the patching.

I started downloading the full client just to see how it went.

Took longer than the seperate files! [SMILE=s45]

Apr 10, 2009 5:40 am
    Thanks

Apr 13, 2009 9:33 pm
    o:o Dowloaded 1.9 gig only and it has done this twice now...   It unzips but client says "file is corrupt, Unexpected end of archive."
    Anyone else had this and found an answer please.??

Apr 14, 2009 1:14 am
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by DaveTheElder
    o:o Dowloaded 1.9 gig only and it has done this twice now...   It unzips but client says "file is corrupt, Unexpected end of archive."
    Anyone else had this and found an answer please.??

your not suppose to unzip the separate files just download all 5 parts and click on the install icon :)

Apr 17, 2009 11:17 am
    what is up with the seeders  on the torrent  im only getting 11 kbs and i have a comcast internet connection its fast as hell this should have been done  in 2 hours yet here i am 2 days later and  still downloading why isent there a speical seeder  lol and there is only 29 seeders

MMOsite Special Offer

Apr 18, 2009 11:11 pm
      I had the same problem. I had my friend re download, which he downloaded very quick in about 5 hours because he's just great like that and instantly uploaded it for me and I downloaded at 120 kb/s the whole time or just about and downloaded it in about 18 hours, which was the only way possible I could get it, and I've been playing for like 3 days or so on different accounts back and forth. :) Sadly, I can't give out the link unless he says so, which he won't be on until tomorrow. The download I had off of him is just the mmosite torrent download turned into a browser based download into a rar that has all the parts. Download link currently unavailable due to friend. Sorry

Signature

Apr 19, 2009 6:29 am
      I'd Hope its really high-speed while downloading.
      Because I was downloading on MMOSITE's Member Link its too slow towards me [1kbs-2kbs]
      I Either don't know what is happening"Im Using Download Manager"
      Maybe its my country problem,Im living in South East Asia,Malaysia.

Its Too LOLZ towards the Download Speed that i Get

Apr 24, 2009 6:01 pm
      D: lol dam pl and their 100 mbs per seconds downloads lol.

Aion would take me at least... 1-2 days to download

ahah suks for dsl :P

Apr 25, 2009 9:29 pm
      Aion online KR can be play here in PH???
      This post has been modified on Apr 25 , 2009 09:29:54 PM by   xXxSimzxXx.

Apr 29, 2009 6:19 pm
      This reply has been deleted.
      This post has been modified on Jun 27 , 2010 01:12:11 AM by   stelian.

MMOsite Special Offer

Apr 29, 2009 7:14 pm
        Please delete mumamay90's post!

Signature

Apr 30, 2009 8:51 am
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by doomtrigger
        what is up with the seeders  on the torrent  im only getting 11 kbs and i have a comcast internet connection its fast as hell this should have been done  in 2 hours yet here i am 2 days later and  still downloading why isent there a speical seeder  lol and there is only 29 seeders

Comcast has been known to treat torrent users poorly..
        even though they're not suppose to.

Apr 30, 2009 1:30 pm
        So there is a way that one of the US can still play Aion? If so how.....?[SMILE=s35]

Apr 30, 2009 1:55 pm
        We've been playing it for multiple weeks now man. I myself a bit more then 2 weeks, maybe 3. You download chinese client via mmosite, download english patch NEW LINK POSTED BY ME THROUGH A TOPIC ASKED BY XBLADE. You install game, any issues with after installation ignore, such as not responding at finish screen. You can see full english with the english lang pak for the game, and you have plenty of mmositers/aionsourcers to communicate in english with.

Signature

May 3, 2009 1:07 am
        Chinese?? lol we demand USA XD

MMOsite Special Offer

May 4, 2009 4:39 pm
          When I try to DL it says im unauthoried.

May 6, 2009 8:12 am
          WTF MAN IT DONT LET DOWNLOAD IT.
          something wrong with the download link.
          please fix it i wanna download!

May 6, 2009 10:21 pm
          The unauthorized issue is probably due to the fact you're not logged in. Please make sure you are signed in to download.mmosite.com If you are you should see your username near the top.

Signature

Quick Reply:Good news: Aion client Download in high speed

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »