Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Silkroad Online cant create new account on Joymax site!

cant create new account on Joymax site!

Dec 22, 2008 8:16 am
i thought i'd give this game a try, but for the love of god, i just cant create a new account on joymax's website, and it just kept feeding me with this error:

"Error from wrong path, excution course or waiting time. Please retry. No problem in use."

and the really lame thing is, in order for me to get any help from the official website and game people, i would be reguired to log in....  but i cant login, since i am having problems registering!

if the game is as lame as this problem, maybe i shoud just skip the game altogether?

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Dec 22, 2008 2:11 pm
I have not heard of this happening before.  I will copy and paste your message in the bug section of the forum on silkroadonline.net Hopefully someone will know how to help.

MMOsite Special Offer

Jan 5, 2009 8:14 am
    Hey.

I got the same problem 2 (Error from wrong path, excution course or waiting time. Please retry. No problem in use)

Anyone has any idea how to fix this cause i cant create an id

Jan 6, 2009 12:51 pm
    Never heard that problem

Try from other computers.

Signature

Zuko FOR EVER !!!
    Jan 6, 2009 2:33 pm
    Hi,

Today i got a different error now it says i already have the max accounts created on this ip whats impossible.

To be sure it was only with my ip or something i tried it at my grandpa's house got the same error there,

i even asked my whole guild to try it they get the same or a similar error :(

And yes i tried it on different pc's

Jan 12, 2009 6:10 pm
    i have a same problem since,but now i buy botboards from www.******* and it is ok now i dont know why ?

Jan 13, 2009 9:27 am
    Afriad did you fix the problem cause i keep getting the same problem and i tried it from different computers, even at my grandpa's house.

Its just fake...

MMOsite Special Offer

Jun 15, 2009 6:36 pm
      When eva im gonna try to make a joymax account the page to create new account it never loads the screen just stays grey with the boxes to make an account but nothing else plz help

Jul 11, 2009 5:15 am
      هاى

Sep 1, 2009 3:12 pm
      hey i have the same problem

Oct 9, 2010 10:37 pm
      I've gotten the same exact errors described above, thats after the log in gave me crap about my age, even though I'm 30!  What is the fix for this crap?  Sheeesh...

May 21, 2011 7:30 am
      i have four account  i have same accounts

MMOsite Special Offer

May 24, 2011 8:08 pm
        Im getting an error that say could not create account error -1004

May 30, 2011 1:02 am
        Ahmed memo

Jul 9, 2011 12:55 pm
        I get the same kind of thing - Everytime i get to the very end of the agreement "Do you agree etc etc" - then click "ok" "Server error bla bla"

Jul 12, 2011 1:07 am
        create new account

Aug 12, 2011 2:42 am
        [b]Reply [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/141/20081222/cant_create_new_account_on_Joymax_site-4da844b6693fff513-1.html#p4da8452c5e81a9]6#[/url] [i]SixxNL[/i][/b] [br] [br]listen everybody try it if you like do your email like this

exapmle @ select
        do your eamial but dont use @

MMOsite Special Offer

Aug 29, 2011 7:14 am

plese credet account siilkeoad

Aug 29, 2011 4:41 pm
          i have been having the same sort of problem every time i try to make a account it pops up "service error has occured seystem error [-65543] if you have related inquiries, please contact the support."

Sep 2, 2011 6:09 pm
          Yup Same here- F**K joymax

Quick Reply:cant create new account on Joymax site!

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »