Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Silkroad Online SRO PK2 HEX EDITOR TO CHANGE WEAPON AND SUITS TO HIGH LVLS

SRO PK2 HEX EDITOR TO CHANGE WEAPON AND SUITS TO HIGH LVLS

Mar 26, 2007 11:35 pm
Changing plus glows:
The plus glows are defined in a file called "itemtypenumber.txt"
It is in the resinfo directory of Media.pk2

1. Open up Media.pk2 in your hex editor and do a search in hexadecimal mode for "31 20 09 33".

2. There are sixteen lines of information in this file. The information is for +3 through +9, four times. Start out by opening resinfoitemoption.txt and having a look at it. It uses the same syntax for item names as itemdata.txt. Look for your item in the first column. The number following it immediately is the number you want. Once you find it, move back over to your hex editor.

3. Search for "3X 20 09 3Y" in hexadecimal mode where X is the number you found earlier and Y is the plus number of the glow you have (3, 5, 7, or 9).
Example:
For ITEM_CH_SWORD_01_A (+4) you would search for "33 20 09 33"

4. Now that you have the right line, look for "option_textureXX.ddj". This is the texture overlayed over the weapon. Valid options for the number (XX) are 13, 14, and 20 with higher ones being brighter.

5. Look a bit futher and you should see two sets of comma separated three floating point numbers. These are the actual colors. The first set is one color, the second set is the second color. They are in RGB format and can go from 0.000 to 1.000. For example, a full on red glow would be "1.000,0.000,0.000" and if you wanted it to change to green you would set the second set to "0.000,1.000,0.000".

6. I haven't tested but I'm pretty sure you could get +1 and +2 to glow by editing the glow number that you searched for (Y).

Adding Seal Glows:
Seal glows are defined in "itemrare.txt" which is also in the resinfo folder of Media.pk2

1. Open up Media.pk2 in your hex editor and do a search for "raretype" in ANSI mode.

2. Next do a second search for your item in the usual format, in ANSI mode.

3. Now here is where you have to decide what seal you want it to be. If you want it to be SoSun you need to look for the "third tier" entry of your weapon. So if you originally searched for "ITEM_CH_SWORD_07_B_RARE" you need to scroll down till you see "ITEM_CH_SWORD_07_C_RARE". At this point, check your file size.

4. With that in view, go into insert mode and remove the rare so it looks like "ITEM_CH_SWORD_07_C".

5. Next go into over mode change the C to a B since you have a second tier sword.

6. Now with your cursor still where you changed the C to a B, do a hexadecimal search for "0D". Look in the left column to where it found it's result. You should see an "0A" immediately after it. Now in between those two, you need to insert ten zeroes (00 00 00 00 00) Make sure that your file size is the same as it was before.

7. Now find your weapon's entry in itemdata.txt with a Unicode search.

8. Once you find the correct entry, do another Unicode search for "18000".

9. You will see that following the 18000 there are two zeroes. Change the second one to a two.

10. Save and test.

11. If you already have a seal item and want to change its glow you simply need to swap it's tier letter with the desired one. (make sure you swap them so that both still have an entry)

Return to the list

Signature

Server: Aege
Levels: 51, 42, 40, 29, 21, 12 [3 glaivers, 2 bladers and 1 swordie]
Job: Level 3 thief (Lvl 51), Level 3 trader (Lvl 42)
Guilds: SRO_MALAYSIA [lvl 4], RaisonDetre [lvl 1]
Played since: October 2005

Guess WHAT? I got EIGHT fingers and TWO thumbs!?

Bookmark and share to your friends

Mar 26, 2007 11:37 pm
i know it sounds pathetic but.. everyone  wants to be superior... i tried on my noob char instead... but in a different account .....

Signature

Server: Aege
Levels: 51, 42, 40, 29, 21, 12 [3 glaivers, 2 bladers and 1 swordie]
Job: Level 3 thief (Lvl 51), Level 3 trader (Lvl 42)
Guilds: SRO_MALAYSIA [lvl 4], RaisonDetre [lvl 1]
Played since: October 2005

Guess WHAT? I got EIGHT fingers and TWO thumbs!?

MMOsite Special Offer

Mar 29, 2007 3:40 am
    Do this bug works?        
    This post has been modified on2007-03-29-03:41:15by  DeaI!

Mar 29, 2007 4:57 am
    [quote=Morningdew]Please do not edit the files on the Silkroad folder for the 9th degree effect. The patch may find you have a check sum error then ban you for 3rd party software used on your computer. Besides, tampering with the software may bring unrecoverable disasters. [/quote]

Its not allowed, and they can ban you for it... So i WOULDNT do this :)

Signature

Mar 29, 2007 12:29 pm
    why would u want to cheat...i mean just play the game.

Signature

Mar 29, 2007 2:36 pm
    It's not cheating per say.... as it doesn't give you any advantages.

Signature

Server:Alexander | Build: Pure Str Bow | Level: 90 | Masteries: Pacheon,Fire,Ice

Mar 29, 2007 4:33 pm
    isn't it illegal?..

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Mar 29, 2007 7:22 pm
      Quote:
      Originally Posted byZaddik
      isn't it illegal?..

.... Read Deacons post

Signature

Server:Alexander | Build: Pure Str Bow | Level: 90 | Masteries: Pacheon,Fire,Ice

Mar 29, 2007 9:22 pm
      Quote:
      Originally Posted byKadmos
      Changing plus glows:
      The plus glows are defined in a file called "itemtypenumber.txt"
      It is in the resinfo directory of Media.pk2

1. Open up Media.pk2 in your hex editor and do a search in hexadecimal mode for "31 20 09 33".
      f
      2. There are sixteen lines of information in this file. The information is for +3 through +9, four times. Start out by opening resinfoitemoption.txt and having a look at it. It uses the same syntax for item names as itemdata.txt. Look for your item in the first colu ...

Mar 30, 2007 7:56 am
      So does this just make the weapon glow for you or does it increase its power as well?

Mar 30, 2007 10:25 am
      Quote:
      Originally Posted byDeacon
      [quote=Morningdew]Please do not edit the files on the Silkroad folder for the 9th degree effect. The patch may find you have a check sum error then ban you for 3rd party software used on your computer. Besides, tampering with the software may bring unrecoverable disasters.

Its not allowed, and they can ban you for it... So i WOULDNT do this  ...

Then , I won't use it :) don't wan't to be banned ;)

Mar 30, 2007 10:26 am
      Then , I won't use it :) don't wan't to be banned ...        
      This post has been modified on2007-03-30-10:26:51by  DeaI!

MMOsite Special Offer

Mar 30, 2007 12:11 pm
        Quote:
        Originally Posted bymqt056
        So does this just make the weapon glow for you or does it increase its power as well?

Leaves your weapon exactly the same. Just shows the glow on your screen.

Signature

Mar 31, 2007 10:29 am
        be extremely careful with this

Signature

Mar 24, 2008 8:11 am
        hope it work with the new ver of silkroad

Mar 28, 2008 3:40 pm
        The is cool evry body want to be strong these work im using degree 10 and im only lvl74

Signature

Apr 7, 2008 11:06 pm
        1. You wont get banned.
        2. Its only changing the looks of your character.
        3. No it doesnt give you an advantage to anything.
        4. All it does is change the appearance of yourself and others wont be able to see it when your playing ingame.

As for changing the files of Silkroad Online about being illegal, yes it is.

Signature

Odin - Level 78 Pure str blader
        Character: Kintyroe
        Guild: PuRe_GoDz Lvl 5 w/ Union

MMOsite Special Offer

May 24, 2009 8:19 am

Jun 29, 2009 8:42 pm
          Hera: lvl 91 Pure Nuker
          Charecter: Seltic_Touch
          Guild: H_A_D_E

hey guys ive used pk2 edit but i made all my armour 8th degree and it looks EPIC
          But im tryen to make it glow and i want to know where should i get the itemp option form? guys give me some help TY =]

Aug 7, 2009 12:52 am
          That means that use it but no ban???

Quick Reply:SRO PK2 HEX EDITOR TO CHANGE WEAPON AND SUITS TO HIGH LVLS

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »