Here is a typical healer and hybrid build for 9Dragons players' reference , if you are interested , please read it on . Maybe helpful for you .
1. Con: 10 for RC, 12 for FD, 14 for EC. You might notice that at the lower levels you might struggle with a low con and not a high level of heal to keep your hp from dropping, so just keep your buffs maxed and by late RC your heal should sustain you until your VE runs out, again don't waste unnecessary points in this as there are other ways of boosting up con
2. Dex: Weapon requirement , once you max your strength, healers and hybrids don't need con or ess to grind at the later levels so this would help with hitting more and critting more.
3. Str: max, same as warrior this will help output more damage
4. Ess: 10 for RC, 12 for FD, 14 for EC. As a healer or hybrid essence is important, but there are relics and elixirs that will help boost up this stat, as well as a Vital Energy hat at the lower levels having a low amount of essence is annoying but you should fly by those lower levels in a day's worth of grinding
5. Wis: 10 for RC, 12 for FD, 14 for EC. This is for GK relic usage, BK uses: Wis: 8, base stat. Again, you don?t need wisdom to grind, and you don't need to use the BK essence relics as there are other relics to boost up your essence not to mention your buffs should take care of most of that .
16 wis The necessary wis to use bad/good karama
Maxed out Dex first then strength. A lot players say do
strentgh first, but look at the gloves at gb lvl u need
higher dex thus dex would max out first. Or You could do
a evan example 100 points on str and 100 on dex keeping it
evan makes you miss 1 out of 50 hits which is good in pve. This post has been modified on Jun 03 , 2010 07:38:09 PM by MikeChanLee.