Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home 9 Dragons Best Clan for Nuker?

Best Clan for Nuker?

Jul 31, 2009 4:20 pm
Edit
1. HD
2. Shao
3. SF
4. WT
5. LoB
6. BoT
Details
I want to have a nuker, but I can't decide which clan would be the best for the nuker. Preferably, I would rather not choose BoT since my warrior is already a BoT, but if its the best with no other clans coming close, then BoT would be fine with me.

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Aug 2, 2009 4:35 am
ey i have a RL7 shao nuker and he is good but i am gunna delete him for HD cuz who doesnt want to shot fire balls lol

ohh and he HD WT deco that u get that will stay foreve and i just lve EVERYTHING about the HDs

[ The post was edited by Rokurai at Oct 28, 2011 10:39 pm ]

MMOsite Special Offer

Aug 3, 2009 9:07 pm
    imo shaolin is the best because of the +attack rating. BoT isn't bad because of the +def as well.

but in my opinion if you must go white clan go shaolin or wu tang but shaolin preferred. wu tang has the nice ability for the VE drain every once in a while.

if you must go black clan either go BoT or SF. SF has a great skill for PKing especially with a nuker. overall BoT is better because of the defense boost which is more useful until you get defense boosting clothes at which point the defense buff is worthless.

Signature

Need some referrers to get to lvl 10 for a free rune page cause I'm too lazy to farm one up
    http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4f2d6f678d4f0700656910
    Aug 4, 2009 8:21 am
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Zanpakutou
    imo shaolin is the best because of the +attack rating. BoT isn't bad because of the +def as well.

but in my opinion if you must go white clan go shaolin or wu tang but shaolin preferred. wu tang has the nice ability for the VE drain every once in a while.

if you must go black clan either go BoT or SF. SF has a great skill for PKing especially with a nuker. overall BoT is better because of the defense boost which is more useful until you get defense boosting clothes at which point the defense buff is worthless.

I was under the impression that the Shaolin Clan buff only adds AR, not CK AR because the description  doesn't say anything about all Attack Ratings or Chi Kung Attack Rate.

Signature

9Dragons info:
    Character : ZeroRts
    Role : Warrior
    Level: Elemental Crown 10
    Server: Tao

Aug 6, 2009 2:17 pm
    it actually adds to both AR and CK AR. it isn't stated directly, but it adds to both. the same applies to the SF skill. you get a boost to dodge and CK dodge although it isn't stated directly.

Signature

Need some referrers to get to lvl 10 for a free rune page cause I'm too lazy to farm one up
    Aug 7, 2009 6:53 am

Then does this apply to the Brotherhood's Defense skill as well? Or it is as stated Defense alone and not Chi Kung Defense.

Signature

9Dragons info:

Aug 8, 2009 5:30 am
    i'm not sure about BoT. i haven't played a BoT character in forever but you can try to check.

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Aug 9, 2009 9:11 am

I'll try on my BoT nuker and let you know.

Signature

9Dragons info:

Aug 18, 2009 11:15 am
      But isn't there something about a buff reload or something? i read about it somewhere, doesn't it differ for each clan?
      if it does, then plz tell me if it is imporant or not

Aug 27, 2009 7:47 am

I think you mean the buff Cast animation time. Some clans take longer to buff like Beggars because their buff animation takes relatively longer than other clans such as Heavenly Demon who have the quickest buff animation. Personally I don't really think it makes that much of a difference, only that training your RL shield might take a tiny bit longer. Again, not a huge deal.

Signature

9Dragons info:

Dec 10, 2010 3:37 am
      I think bot is the best nuker

Oct 20, 2011 11:14 pm
      hd , lob and wt ... fast buff animation (wt hd), extra shield (lob mastery) and nice skills (hd lob wt) ... good luck ^^

MMOsite Special Offer

Oct 28, 2011 7:39 am
        i prefer Shao (for their awesome ground shaking buffs) as a White clan and HD as a Blackies.

Quick Reply:Best Clan for Nuker?

Smiles
        refresh
        Go Advanced »