Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home 9 Dragons Quest Guide to Vagabond Accessories and Goodies!

Quest Guide to Vagabond Accessories and Goodies!

Dec 19, 2006 4:36 pm
Before anything else, please be informed this is a complimentary guide based solely on the following:

Zan's Newbie Guide to Leveling to Opening Chi 1 (Level 25)

-------

Hi! This is Tenchi. :D Erm yeah.. so onto the guide! (Why did I bother doing an introduction? )

If you've read the guide, you would start at Wu-Tang Shan. Quoting from Zan's guide, he recommends you leave at GC 3 and begin the long long trek for your goodies! :P A little sight seeing doesn't hurt anyone does it? :P

Most of the quests will have you "collecting" stuff. If you want to just run in and complete the whole thing, then farm these stuff on your starting area, ovbiously Wu-Tang Shan. :P

1. 50 Bloodwolf Skins.
2. 5 Bloodwolf claws.
3. 11 Snake Skins

The others will have you collecting small amounts and they're done fairly fast so don't worry about wasting time.

Now for the Quests! I've put in images of the Map and the corresponding related NPCs. :P Though, learn to trust your own map.Do the following in this order:

Wu-Tang Shan - Wu - Tang

* Just follow the Old Man's quests. By the time you're done, you'd probably be GC 3. :D If not, train yourself silly. xD

1. Quest Name: Basic Fist Attack
   Quest NPC: Xu Sanzshao - Townsfolk
   QUest Objective: Break Tombstones and Get Ring.
   Quest Reward:

a. Silver Sachet - +8 Maximum Life

2. Quest Name: The Blue Sword Guards of Wu-Tang Shan
   Quest NPC: Xu Sanzshao - Townsfolk, Long Feng - Blue Sword
   QUest Objective: Talk to Long Feng.
   Quest Reward:

a. Xu Sanzshao Red Jade Silk Wristbands- +10 Damage, +1% Dodge , Attack Rating 13
b. Xu Sanzshao Dragon Embroidered Wristbands - 10 Damage, +1% Dodge, Attack Rating 13

3. Quest Name: The Path of the Divine Sword (IV)
   Quest NPC: Xu Sanzshao - Townsfolk
   Quest Objective: 20 BloodWolf Skins, 5 Bloodwolf Claws.
   Quest Reward:

a.Xu Sanzshao's Wooden Plate - Maximum Vital Energy + 50 , +5 Dodge, +2 vital Energy Regen

Tianjin - Leageu of Beggars

1. Quest Name: The Request of Zhao Bihao
   Quest NPC: Zhao Bihao - The Hunter
   QUest Objective: 1 Wolf Claw, 1 Wolf SKin, 1 Wolf Tail
   Quest Reward:

a. Wolfclaws Necklace- +8 Maximum Life

1.a.Quest Name: The Wolfclaws Necklace
    Quest NPC: Bai Xiulian - Storage Keeper
    QUest Objective: Iniated upon completion of "The Request of Zhao Bihao". Trade in One-Eyed BUddhist Statue
    Quest Reward:

a. Bai Xiulian's Silver Sachet - +1 Str, +1 Wisdom

Song Shan - Shaolin

1. Quest Name: The Man Chasing A White Tiger
   Quest NPC: Cu Wao - The Hunter
   QUest Objective: Kill 10 Grey wolves
   Quest Reward:

a. One-Eyed Buddhist Statue - +8 Maximum Life

1.a.Quest Name: The One-eyed Buddhist Statue
    Quest NPC: Qi Xiaoxuan - Storage Keeper
    QUest Objective: Iniated upon completion of "The Man Chasing a White Tiger". Trade in One-Eyed BUddhist Statue
    Quest Reward:

a. Qi Xiaoxuan's Gold Ring - +1 Str, +1 Wisdom
b. Qi Xiaoxuan's Silver Ring - +1 Con, +1 Wisdom

Zixia Dong - Sacred Flower

1. Quest Name: A Day in the life of a Snake Catcher
   Quest NPC: Lu San - Snake Catcher
   QUest Objective: 1 Snake Skin, 1 Snake Gall, 1 Spider Shell ( :P I know!) * Farm at least 10 extra ones for later on quest.*
   Quest Reward:

a. Snakeskin Belt - +8 Maximum Vital Energy

1.a.Quest Name: The Snakeskin Belt
    Quest NPC: Hong Yusan - Shopkeeper
    QUest Objective: Iniatiated upon completion of "A Day in the life of a Snake Catcher". Tradein Snakeskin Belt.
    Quest Reward:

a. Hong Yusan's Wooden Plate- +1 Str, +1 Wisdom
b. Hong Yusan's Black Wooden Plate - +1 Con, +1 Wisdom

Tai Shan - Brotherhood of Thieves

1. Quest Name: The Final Arrow
   Quest NPC: Wang Tianshou - Hunter
   QUest Objective: Kill Injured Man-Eating Wolf ( A Grey Wolf that's named just that)
   Quest Reward:

a. Arrowhead Trinket - +8 Maximum Vital Energy

1.a.Quest Name: The Arrowhead Trinket
    Quest NPC: Lu Zhiliang - Storage Keeper
    QUest Objective: Iniated upon completion of "The Final Arrow". Trade in Arrowhead Trinket.
    Quest Reward:

a. Lu Zhiliang's Gold Ring - +1 Str, +1 Wisdom
b. Lu Zhiliang's Silver Ring - +1 Con, +1 Wisdom

Mount Yanmao - Heavenly Demon

*Chinese numbered from 1 to 6 in order of Huan Yu's appearance.

Initiation of Quests: Do the quests from the Doctor, then the girl at the gate Hua Yan. Check your map everytime you finish a quest to see where you're going next.

* Quest Objective : Kill spiders till you find 2 Jade earrings. Will be alerted upon acquisition.

1. Quest Name: Basic Fist Attack
   Quest NPC: Hu Guihao
   Quest Objective: Find dagger by breaking pots around town.
   Quest Reward:

a. Silver Sachet - +8 Maximum Life

2. Quest Name: Soul Mound
   Quest NPC: Hua Yan - The Wandering Warrior
   Quest Objective: Kill 10 Moondblade Kids
   Quest Reward:

a. Hua Yan's Lotus Wristbands - +10 Damage , +1% Dodge, Attack Rating 9
b. Hua Yan's Dragon-Embroidered Wristbands - +10 Damage, +1% Dodge, Attack Rating 9

**Follow through with the next quests. After finishing the Timed Quest (breaking three tombstones) you will get another quest titled: Bamboo Leaf Liquor. It's best to buy one before you leave the town so it'll be a lot faster on you. :D

*** The next quest is from the Shop Keeper. I avoided him when going around all the clans because I know of his bugged quest. This time though, he will have a quest. Before going back though from the Bloody Mound, Kill 10 Snakes for 10 Snake Skins if you haven't got enough from the "A Day in the Life of a Snake Catcher" quest.

**** After doing that you will be given another quest titled, "The Jade Earrings". Check your map and you'll see you'll have to run all the way to the Heifei ground. Be glad you did Heavenly Demon's quests last. XD You'll be given another quest by the Follower all the way back in town. On completion, you will travel to the "Exit to Shing Shang"

3. Quest Name: The Past of Hua Yan
   Quest NPC: Hua Yan - The Wandering Warrior
   Quest Objective: Iniated after getting the Jade Ring from the previous quest.
   Quest Reward:

a. Warm Earrings - +50 Maximum Life, +5 Attack Rating.

If you'd like, you can do only the Wu-Tang's and Heavenly Demon's quests since they give the most superior accessories. However, that instant 4+ to Str/Con and Wisdom can change your mind. :D Your choice.

The only drawback to this is that you won't be able to level up your skills and you'd end up unlearning your religiously trained Wu-Tang Lightfoot. :D But the goodies man! The goodies!
--------

There! :D This, however, does not include the last quest Zan mentioned about a Clan Hat that has 30 dodge, available only to GC12 characters. So hold your Chi Breathing and do that. I'll add it here when I've leveled up to GC12. xD        
This post has been modified on2006-12-19-16:38:08by  Metherlance!        
This post has been modified on2006-12-19-16:41:52by  Metherlance!        
This post has been modified on2006-12-19-18:05:39by  Metherlance!        
This post has been modified on2006-12-20-16:40:52by  Metherlance!

Return to the list

Signature

Temporary Spam Sig!

Bookmark and share to your friends

Dec 19, 2006 5:52 pm
theres clan hat and pants which are both available at GC12 or boefre. hat gives +30 extra dodge and the hat normally has +8 dodge or so which gives you a total of +38 dodge. the pants gives +30 defense and has 3 slots. whoever bought their clan clothing is an idiot >.>

Signature

Need some referrers to get to lvl 10 for a free rune page cause I'm too lazy to farm one up
http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4f2d6f678d4f0700656910

MMOsite Special Offer

Dec 19, 2006 6:06 pm
    Soots said it wasn't available at GC 7. I'll head over there at GC 8.

P.S. You still need a character for Guide making? I can give you my GC7 character when it's done all the quests so tell me what I shall make it into ok? :D

Signature

Temporary Spam Sig!

Dec 19, 2006 8:09 pm
    the characters arent helpful unless they're at least OC1. that way i can see a list of skills for the classes.

Signature

Need some referrers to get to lvl 10 for a free rune page cause I'm too lazy to farm one up
    Dec 19, 2006 8:15 pm
    Basically, what Clans do you still need?

Signature

Temporary Spam Sig!

Dec 19, 2006 8:24 pm
    Brotherhood of Thieves - Any Job
    Heavenly Demon - Mage and Hybrid
    Wu Tang - Mage and Hybrid
    League of Beggars - Any
    Shaolin - Any

Signature

Dec 19, 2006 8:31 pm
    Whoa. O_O

I see the only character you've done is the Sacred Flower. Hasn't anyone taken poll.... hmm Maybe you should post a thread about it Zan and see who would want to help you out.

This char... I'll make into a Hybrid Demon.
    This post has been modified on2006-12-19-20:32:06by  Metherlance!

Signature

Temporary Spam Sig!

MMOsite Special Offer

Dec 19, 2006 8:36 pm
      well i did sacred flower because i had 1 on US Closed beta. 1 on UK Closed Beta and my friend also had one on UK Closed Beta. with that i manage to compile a good list of skills and information about the clan.

for wu tang i didn't start writing that one until the US closed beta ended so i only had access to my wu tang healer. i changed to blue dragon (sword) and wrote a little bit of info on that thus a half complete guide.

for heavenly demon, i manage to complete 1/2 the guide using his blood demon and phantom demon. he had 2 characters, 1 fighter, 1 healer. it allowed me to write half the guide.

for theives i managed to create a tiny bit of information, but no real info because theives BORE ME to death >.> they're not interesting to play at all.

shaolin i got tired of them from the US closed beta after i got one to revolving chakra 5 or 6. they just started sucking real fast due to the lack of players.

league of beggars i dont like them either. theyre the most disgusting/perverted clan every with their "scawhing" (wayne's world thing) for those buff skills.

Signature

Dec 19, 2006 8:43 pm
      Nice work compliling the guide.Keep it up ^^

Signature

Dec 19, 2006 9:24 pm
      i got the hat and pants quests at around OC9 or OC10...

for the shoes quest, the darkside has it easy mann..no guardian spirits waiting to hit you while u hit that rock. and the Great Thief something was not near any Brutes. He only has Black Shadow guys as guards. Atleast till that point, i think it is easy at ShiZhang than at ZhengZhou.

Signature

Acclaim 9D forums suxs. BIGTIME. If anybody promises to give game updates here, I swear I will not go in there anymore.
      Dec 20, 2006 7:32 am
      Sootz, OC 9/10 ?? Or did you mean GC 9/10 ?

If I can remember, the said quest requires you be at least GC and within a clan. Unless of course, what you said is true.

Signature

Temporary Spam Sig!

Dec 20, 2006 3:58 pm
      only shoes are OC. hat and pants should be GC

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Dec 20, 2006 4:37 pm
        Ok then. So basically we have:

1. Clan Hat - GC 9/10
        2. Clan Shoes - OC 9/10

Right? Hmm, I'll try it out today. That is if it's still Closed Beta. :D

Signature

Temporary Spam Sig!

Dec 20, 2006 5:38 pm
        hehe i cant remember already. i gave up on downloading the CB client file :P

Signature

Acclaim 9D forums suxs. BIGTIME. If anybody promises to give game updates here, I swear I will not go in there anymore.
        Dec 21, 2006 5:46 am
        Nice illustrated guide...good job :)

Dec 25, 2006 6:24 pm
        Great guide, thx

Signature

Jan 4, 2007 7:25 am
        does we really need to start at wu tang?

MMOsite Special Offer

Jan 4, 2007 7:35 am
          I would say yes because it the easiest clan to get light foot from and that helps alot, once you get all the items then you can go to what ever clan you want.

Jan 4, 2007 9:47 am
          btw what level should im going to take all that accesories quest? i mean i want specific level to do that all quest instead of alternate

Jan 4, 2007 11:19 am
          Gathering Chi 3 or higher

Signature

Quick Reply:Quest Guide to Vagabond Accessories and Goodies!

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »