Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Seal Online [Closed] Seal Online Forum Event: New Hunter Class Arrives

[Closed] Seal Online Forum Event: New Hunter Class Arrives

Mar 22, 2011 2:38 am
1. What are the 2nd classes of Hunter?
The 2nd classes of Hunter are Gunner and Archer

2. What is the most difference between them?

Point Status
Primary Status was same AGI and WIS but,
Gunner focus at STR to deal damage on attacking.
Archer focus at INT for AoE magic power skill.

Skill type
Gunner for single damage skill and combo.

Archer for AoE magic power skill.

3. Take a nice screenshot with Job/Skill Training NPC of Hunter.

IGN - Dhimz
Server - Ramos

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Mar 22, 2011 1:13 pm
  Archer And Gunner

Gunner -single skill  -physical damage.
Archer   -area skill     -  magic damage.
And here is some skills of the hunters to help understanding.
Archer

Gunner

First class trainer Sir Robin   (left) and Miss Atalante (right)

Skills that can be learned from -    Sir Robin:
- Basic Skill : Slingshot Mastery, Training, Focus
- Damage Skill : Simple Shot, Point Shot, Buckshot, Power Shot
- Support Skill : Ensnare, Eye Sight, Sharp Eye
Skills that can be learned -       Miss Atalante:
- Basic Skill : Slingshot Mastery, Training, Focus
- Magical Skill : Double Shot, Multi Shot, Running Fire, Overdrive
- Support Skill : Fake, Bait Toss, Backstep

Second Hunter's Class trainer (Tips - he walks all over the maps)

Last put the skill points that i added, hopefully help for the people willing to play hunter .

the gear i choose is dmg gear, max str , put enough wisdom and agi to use gear.
A hunter dont need much attack speed on leveling, since its better choose monster can be killed in one-three skills for our leveling. max our dmg make us leveling faster.
Put the skill from 1->2->3 is the best.
1. attack skill points ,combo max -> training max-> simple shot 5 -> point shot 5 ->power shot max-> ensnare 1(not doing much dmg even put more points)->max point shot and max force.
I think keep using  power shot->combo-asaaaas->power shot is the best.

2. defend skill points, double shot 5->multishot 5 ->fake max->backstep max
---fake and backstep take turn use to keep defends buff on you.

3. attack buff skill :eye slight and sharp eye is not so useful on leveling, but fighting boss it does a lot of help, max if you like hunting bosses. ( I didnt put it even at lvl 112, kind of useless)

And here is my stat and skill point setting, lol, thx for watching

one more pic ^^ Good pic never too much.

I will upload some boss fighting and training video later if i have time.
Your hunter:
IGN:sugerogue
Server:Ramos
This post has been modified on Mar 31 , 2011 01:35:20 PM by   freefalljunmy.

MMOsite Special Offer

Mar 23, 2011 3:39 am
    Archer or Gunner

Gunner is second job changes from hunter model / style gunner is wearing Gun (bazooka). Gunner usually tougher job skills in pvp they are more resilient and more pain. Her dear little accuracy without buffers them they can not hunt or pvp. Hunner more use STR.

Archer is second job changes from hunter  model / style archer using arrows / archer. archer usually in use for hunting because of their skill is the skill areas and single skill. and also their high accuracy. Archer is using INT.

SCREENSHOOT Henchman[Hunter]Ziggy

Ziggy In Love

Ziggy Was Angry

Ziggy Is Tempting Atlante

IGN = Ziggy
    Server = Ramos
    This post has been modified on Mar 23 , 2011 03:43:06 AM by   kyoshiruka.

Mar 23, 2011 9:40 am

Gunner and Archer

Gunner    

> Speciality: Ranged Physical Attacks
                      > Important stat = STR
                      > Mostly Single Attack Skills, and some Area Skills
                      > Weapons = Gun and bullets

Gunner Skill Tree  

Gunner skills deal greater damage and has further range than archer. but just provides a little dangerous status than archer

Archer    

> Speciality: Ranged Magical Attacks
                      > Important stat = INT
                      > Mostly Area(AOE) Skills, and some Single Attack Skills
                      > Weapons = Bow and Arrows

Archer Skill Tree

archer abilities mostly leads to the area attack. although archer area skills have lower damage than gunner skills, the archer can provide a lot of dangerous status for his opponents such as poison, stun, and even reduce the opponent's defense.

3. Take a nice screenshot with Job/Skill Training NPC of Hunter. Then post here
    In game information include: In game name, Game server.

Job/Skill Training NPC of Hunter

Job/Skill Training NPC of 2nd Hunter's Class

In Game Name : hiruma1990 (Ramos)
                                   or
                                   koizumikarin (Bereth)

Thanks ^_^  
    This post has been modified on Mar 23 , 2011 07:50:09 PM by   Sieghart90.

Mar 24, 2011 2:13 pm
    [SMILE=s46]Wassup all!

What are the 2nd classes of Hunter?
    Archer (which uses a bow) and  Gunner (which uses a shotgun). Here's some pictures of both classes:

What is the most difference between them?[SMILE=s44]

Here's a link for their skills: http://sealonline.dontblynk.com/background/classes.html

A) Status difference
    Based on their stat, Gunner's main stat is STR. So, Hunters who want to become Gunners will put STR more than any other stats. Gunners also put AGI stat for accuracy and critical rate (basically they only put this as much as the armor's requirement needed). WIS is also their part of stat, but it's really insignificant, they add WIS just for the armor's requirement. Or you can just become full STR and put some VIT at higher level by wearing any costumes. Don't worry about their accuracy, they have buff skill to increase your accuracy.

On the other hand, Archer's main stat is INT. Their damage is magical, and that's why its main stat is INT. They also put AGI just for accuracy and armor's requirement, but their skill damage can't be critical (it's the same as mage, have you seen mage's skill can produce critical damage?). WIS is also insignificant stat for Archer, but they need to put WIS in order to wear the Hunter's armor (just for armors' requirement).

However, STR/INT also gives damage increase for both types of Hunter, although their main stat is different. So, I would suggest to use pets that gives both stat (such as Beanies, Crow, etc).

B) Play-style difference
    Hunter-Gunner (Hunters who wants to be Gunners) is a single-target attacker. Most of their skill is powerful and useful only for single target. The most helpful support skill for them is Ensnare and Back Step skill (these both skills you can get while you're still a hunter). No one will touch them if they use both skill at the right timing. Furthermore, there will be a lot of stun skills (and it's not for single target only!) when you become a Gunner, which can support your huge damage! Basically, because of their huge damage, they are easier to hunt than Hunter-Archer.

Hunter-Archer, on the other hand, is an aoe (area of effect) attacker. So, they can attack more than one target at once! Isn't that amazing?! Because Hunter-Archer needs to mob many monster, they need huge evasion! Just remember how aoe-Knights' play-style, Hunter-Archers also have the same play-style, but they depend on evasion rather than huge defense. Most of Hunters' armor don't have huge defense like Knights' armor. Although depending on evasion is a lil bit scary, because we don't know when we need to pot, they have really useful supportive skill. Fake (which increases your evasion) is your 'first best friend' skill and Back Step also supports it. Bait Toss is also your 'second best friend' skill, which can stun for 1-2 sec all the targets you mobbed! So, you have time to damage them, before they take you down [SMILE=s36]! Just kidding[SMILE=s20]. Remember you still have Back Step skill :). And one thing, it uses 10 bullets per aoe-skill. So, use them wisely :).

C) My Opinion[SMILE=s4]
    I've seen a lot people going to STR hunter because it's easier to hunt and they like their huge damage. Hunter-Archer is kinda unpopular because they think it's hard to hunt with INT,AGI,WIS stat with its aoe-target play-style. So, I'll share a bit about how to hunt with Hunter-Archer. BE CREATIVE WITH YOUR STAT! Kay, that's well explained (lol not yet). FYI, my hunter is aoe-type. So, I put LUK : INT stat with ratio 1:2. And stop putting LUK until you reach 125 LUK and put some VIT at higher level. Why do I put LUK stat? It's all because of your 'first best friend' skill, Fake skill! Fake skill gives evasion rate amounts based on your evasion (it's like percentage of your current evasion). So, as you level, you will get evasion plus the amount of LUK you put, and eventually Fake skill will give you huge amount of evasion. I know there's drawbacks of this build stat. First, you have less accuracy. Second, you can't use hunter's equip or weapon(but you can use G equips). If you want to use hunter's equip (because it has more def than any kind of costumes), I'll share a bit about how to trick this. It needs sacrifice.. you need to sacrifice your Unison server stat. So, put AGI WIS for your armor's requirement and wear them, and go back to your server. If you don't want to sacrifice it, become a Hunter-Gunner inside Unison server, so you can use Free Spirit costume (which only need STR stat), but still you need to level until lv 125 to wear it. But, don't change to other armors when you're outside Unison server. It will make you can't equip the costume you wear at Unison server (because of its difference stats). Playing Hunter-Archer is much fun, it's like ranged-Knight. So, it's much much much easier to mob the targets than Knights.

In conclusion, if  you don't want to make yourself busy mobbing, like 1-3 hits KO and play solo all the time, go play Hunter-Gunner (which is like playing ranged-Assassin). But if you like aoe play-style and have a Priest besides you, go play Hunter-Archer. Your choice! :D

[SMILE=s39]Woot! Isn't that a forest fairy?! And why is he flexing?[SMILE=s45]

IGN: Shinseiten
    Game server: Bereth

Mar 24, 2011 5:34 pm

Archer and Gunner

Gunners obviously use a sexy [Rifle] just like a kickass soldiers
    meanwhile Archers live their prehistoric attitude by wielding a [Bow]

IGN         : Novice[Hunter]Feili
    Server    : Bereth

Mar 24, 2011 8:21 pm
    Answer :

1. a. Gunner

b. Archer

2. Gunner and Archer Difference

a. Gunner ( Single Attack )
            Positive :
            -        Gunner kill the monster with powerfull shot / powerfull damage
            -        Gunner can hunting monster higher than gunner’s level
            -         Priest and Apostle skill ( Divine Force ) very dominant for increase Gunner’s total attack
            -        Gunner very dominant using for PVP
            -        Gunner with powerfull damage main status is STRENGHT, wisdom and agility just for
                     equipment requirement. If you decide to wear cata equipment (.G/.DG/.XG), you can build
                     The Gunner’s status with pure STRENGHT (actually need priest/apostle’s buff, to increase
                     accuracy).
           Negative :
           -        Very bad in accuration, so we must depend on the priest / apostle.
           -        If your level got high ( maybe 180++ ), will be difficult for leveling. Because we must kill the
                    monster one by one.

b. Archer ( AoE Attack )
           Positive :
           -        Archer kill the monster with powerfull magic (actually shot, but status INT so its called
                    magic)
           -        High in accuration, so Archer not depend to priest / apostle.
           -        Leveling more faster because you can mob the monster and kill all of them with powerfull   
                    magic (actually shot, but status INT so its called magic)
           -        Archer status is  pure INTELEGENT, wisdom and agility just for equipment requirement. If
                    you decide to wear cata equipment (.G/.DG/.XG), you can build The Archer’s status with pure
                    INTELEGENT ( but need priest / apostle’s buff, to increase accuracy ).
           Negative :
           -        Priest and Apostle skill ( Divine Force ) no affect for Archer, because Archer main status is
                    INTELEGENT / magic.
           -        Not dominant for PVP
           -        If equipment indifferent, so you will hunting monster that level lower than your character
                    level for saving your money for buying red potion :p

3. Cute Screen Shot

IGN         : Bellemerre
    Server    : Bereth

MMOsite Special Offer

Mar 25, 2011 3:48 am
      1. What are the 2nd classes of Hunter
      3. Take a nice screenshot with Job/Skill Training NPC of Hunter. Then post here(How to post the picture on the forum)

ANSWER :

1.  - Gunner
           - Archer

2. - Skill
          - Weapon
          - Style
          - Attack type

3. Screenshot my hunter with NPC of hunter..

IGN : Lordhunter
      Server : Bereth
      This post has been modified on Mar 25 , 2011 03:50:23 AM by   sentot92.

Mar 26, 2011 3:08 am
      Allow all
      i want to answer the question
      [SMILE=s43]

Archer and Gunner

You can see the picture [SMILE=s16]

Hunter 1st job  [SMILE=s19]

Hunter 2nd job Gunner [SMILE=s30]                    

Hunter 2nd job Archer [ [SMILE=s16]

Difference can be seen from the status that must be raised
      gunner is in raising the status is STR [SMILE=s10] archer while the status of the increase is INT [SMILE=s4]
      all visible on the status and weapons they use each

See options Gunner ammo and Archer arrow

See bullet gunner no INT only STR and arrow archer no STR only INT

Gunner better use single skill because Gunner relied on STR [SMILE=s21]
      And Archer better use Area Skill because Archer relied on INT [SMILE=s47]

Gunner Skill tree

Archer Skill tree

A good pet for Gunner who has the STR status, Example :

ATK       : 110
      DEF      : 140
      ACC      : 15
      CRIT     : 15
      DMG % : 10%

A good pet for Archer who has the INT status, Example :

MPW     : 110
      DEF      : 140
      ACC      : 10
      EVA       : 5
      CRIT     : 10
      ASPD    : 10
      DMG % : 10

Now you know characteristics about 2nd job hunter Gunner and Archer [SMILE=s3]
      The difference is already listed above, so if you play the hunter not to raise false status

Status that you raise will determine what jobs will you take [SMILE=s11]
      If you raise the status of STR you have to take a job Gunner  [SMILE=s13]
      And vice versa if you raise the status of INT then you should take the job Archer [SMILE=s43]
      Pet that you use also depends on what job you take [SMILE=s46]

3. Take a nice screenshot with Job/Skill Training NPC of Hunter

I hope you will be happy after reading [SMILE=s6]
      If there are errors in the writing and the others I'm sorry [SMILE=s17]

And lastly I thank you for everything [SMILE=s48]

IGN      : Stingrays

Mar 26, 2011 4:58 am
      I: What are the 2nd classes of Hunter?

1-1: Presentation of hunter:

Hunter is a class that uses range attacks with a slingshot on 1st hand as weapons, with the other hand free to pick different kind of traditional ammo such as eggs and rocks.
      [SMILE=s44]
      The main town of hunters is “Forest of Silon” located at the west of lime town.

[img] http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb349/azertdarmon/hunterstown.jpg [/img]

1-2: Pictures of hunter:

[img] http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb349/azertdarmon/11.jpg [/img]

[img] http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb349/azertdarmon/12.jpg [/img]

[img] http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb349/azertdarmon/13.jpg [/img]

[img] http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb349/azertdarmon/14.jpg [/img]

[img] http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb349/azertdarmon/15.jpg [/img]

1-3: Informations about hunter:

a: Status of hunter:

Hunter is playable as Single target [ST] skills or area of effect [AOE] skills.[SMILE=s45]

Hunter should add STR/INT to deal more damages; the fallowing formula show the way of damage’s calculation of Single target and area of effect skills.[SMILE=s28]

Single target skill’s Damage = Damage + Magic power x ½

Area of effect skill’s damage = Damage x ½ + Magic power

b: Skills of hunter:

[img] http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb349/azertdarmon/Hunterskill1.gif [/img]

[img] http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb349/azertdarmon/hunterskill.jpg [/img]

1-4: Conclusion :

As you could see, this class got some great skills, like “Ensnare”, “Bait Toss” and “Backstep”, those skills makes playing hunter full of fun![SMILE=s52]
      So what are you waiting for? You should play a hunter and try those awesome skills by yourself!

1-5: The 2nd classes of hunter, Gunner And Archer :

a: Class changing

To change your Class to gunner or archer, you must do the 8 exams and then find the bale for your job. [SMILE=s12]

Here is a picture of exam [NPC] and the class bale.

[img] http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb349/azertdarmon/gunner-archernpc.jpg [/img]

b: Pictures of Gunners and Archers :

Wondering how the two classes look like?!

Here are some pictures of gunners and archers with their different sets![SMILE=s2]

[img] http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb349/azertdarmon/2ndclass1.jpg [/img]

II: What is the most difference between gunner and hunter?

2-1: Presentation of gunner and archer :

Gunner is a single target class, while archer is an area of effect class.

Gunner uses a gun along with bombs, while archer use bow with arrows like this fallowing picture show.[SMILE=s45]

[img] http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb349/azertdarmon/weapons.jpg [/img]

The “Durability” represents the number of hits that you can use before the ammo breaks, broken ammo can be fixed from [Merchant] [Artisan] Juno an [NPC] which can be found in town of Elim and at Forest of Silon.

2-2 : The Skills of hunter and gunner:

As you could see in their pictures befor, those two classes look awesome! But you must know that it’s not only the look which is awesome, but their fighting skills are great as well!

Ill show you these pictures to have an idea about the skills:[SMILE=s44]

a: Gunner:

[img] http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb349/azertdarmon/gunnerskills.jpg [/img]

b: Archer:

[img] http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb349/azertdarmon/Hunterskills.jpg [/img]

I can’t wait until reach level 150 to try those awesome skills by my own![SMILE=s50]

2-3: Status of gunner and archer :

The damage of Hunter's 2nd job's Skills fallows this formula:

Gunner skill’s Damage = Damage + Magic power x ½

Archer skill’s damage = Damage x ½ + Magic power

The Two Formulas above, will give you ideas about where to put status's points, and the pet, then the accessory you should use, knowing that attack speed don’t make to much difference and you would rather chose HP % as option in order to survive in front of gambler's hits on pvp.

2-4: Conclusion :

Applying the damage’s formula of gunner’s and hunter’s skills, with the possibility to refine both weapons and ammo! We can conclude that those 2 classes can deal the highest damages in the game![SMILE=s37]

III: Screenshots with different NPC and monsters related to hunter:

[img] http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb349/azertdarmon/2-1.jpg [/img]

[img] http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb349/azertdarmon/8.jpg [/img]

[img] http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb349/azertdarmon/5.jpg [/img]

[img] http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb349/azertdarmon/10.jpg [/img]

[img] http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb349/azertdarmon/7.jpg [/img]

[img] http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb349/azertdarmon/4.jpg [/img]

[img] http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb349/azertdarmon/1-1.jpg [/img]

[img] http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb349/azertdarmon/3.jpg [/img]

[img] http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb349/azertdarmon/6.jpg [/img]

[img] http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb349/azertdarmon/9.jpg [/img]

[img] http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb349/azertdarmon/11-1.jpg [/img]

[img] http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb349/azertdarmon/12-1.jpg [/img]

This concludes my post, wish you had fun reading it![SMILE=s13]

IGN: Irvine and Yiazmat
      Server: Bereth
      This post has been modified on Mar 31 , 2011 11:11:53 AM by   0Yiazmat0.

Mar 26, 2011 12:30 pm
      Let me try to participate, here we go..

1. There's two class for Hunter second job that is :

a. GUNNER

b. ARCHER

2. First of all, GUNNER is using guns of course as a weapon and ARCHER using bows. The two of them are similar with the two type of HUNTER which is STR tyipe and INT type.

To make it simply here i go with simple pros and cons about the two second jobs,

a. GUNNER

PROS :

-REALLY high damage output and skill with high damage percentage

-Easy to play because single type farming, and of course can kill monster instantly

-Dependable on PVP combat because of its high damage output

CONS :

-REALLY low accuracy, even since its still a hunter (STR type) because mostly the status goes to full STR so its lack AGI hence accuracy

-Have an addiction to priest, since its cant farm without accuracy buff

-I'll be honest, the accuracy buff skill of hunter just useless, because you know what? the buff will expire before the buff skill cooled down, so in the meantime (which is long) you will be unable to land a hit

-Need a G equipment badly because mostly its played at FULL STR state to maximize the damage

b. ARCHER

PROS

-Have a lot, i mean really lots of AOE skills, so basically its a ranged job with the ability to kill enormous amount of monster at one time. (that was really awesome)

-Have a high evasion, so its completing the AOE skill because the monster mob hardly land a hit to you

-High accuracy, since its born as hunter (INT type) its gifted with high accuracy, so you wont bragging buff skill from priest

-This one is the coolest, archer have the best skill animation in the whole game, you'll not bored at farming because the skill is just beautiful  xD

CONS

-Primary, archer has lower damage than hunter, basically from skill damage percentage its low. I mean not that low, its not lame but just lower than gunner

-Have a hard time in farming nowadays, because people are everywhere you'll hard to find a nice spot to mobs multiple monster.

-You'll be hard to get a nice equipment for archer because its INT type and NATURALLY in this game, INT type equipment has a higher price than STR type equipment (i mean a lot higher)

3. Here some of my photos i take with GURU papa and GURU mama, please dont laugh okay?

GURU papa wanna check up on my training, so i'm showing off
      Look closer guys, im gonna be SUPER SAIYAN GOKUUU!!

GURU mama wanna take pict with me, you know she's kinda cute while she's smiling
      But WTF my naughty pig wanna get photographed too!! OMG its so uncool, im a lot better than my pig, am i?

WARNING ! Its a disturbing picture.. GURU papa want me to burn myself as a test because he's not sure am i a human or an ALIEN. OMG..WTF.!!  The fire is hot and still, he insist that i need to burn myself, HELPPP

That's all, dont laugh at me please, i know you will
      but thats okay

IGN : Lilbastrad

Mar 26, 2011 9:47 pm
      Gunner And Archer
      As we all know seal eternal destiny has just released their newest class which is hunter. Hunter use slingshot to attack their opponents. Hunter can change job to Gunner or Archer. Both of this second job has some differences. There are 3 main differences between Gunner and Archer,  which are their status, playing style and weapons.

As stated before Gunner and archer has different status. Gunner main status are strength(Str), as you increased your gunner strength it will increased your attack power. On the other hand Archer main status are Intellengence(Int) as you increased your archer intellengence it will increased your magic attack power. Most of the gunner that I’ve seen play full strength, as a result they become dependent to a priest/apostle buff. On the other hand an Archer doesn’t need a priest/apostle, as they use magic skill. But in the beginning of the game a hunter with full strength(gunner style) can level up much faster than an Archer type hunter.

The second differences is the playing styles. Gunner used single attack damage, thus a gunner prefer one on one battle than mobbing. As a result a gunner is a specialist in pvp(player vs player) as they do large amount of damage to one opponent and kill them in an instant. On the other an Archer used an AoE (Area of Effect) skills, thus archer prefer mobbing than one on one battle. As a result Archer is a specialist of hunting as they can mobs opponent and kill them in an instant.
      The last differences is their weapon. As we can predict a Gunner used a shotgun and ammo, Archer used a Bow and Arrows. Shotgun increased the users physical damage more than its magic attack, on the other hand Bows increased the users magic attack more than the users physical attack. An ammo only increased the users physical attack, on the other hand arrows only increased the users magic attack. Which are really connected to their playing styles, which support the damage that they do.

So Gunner are recomended for player who like pvp or single attack damage and Archer are recomended for player who like mobbing and AoE type attack. So both gunner and archer are two great classes with some major differences, which are their status, playing styles and weapons. So which one do you choose a Gunner or an Archer?

HUNTER PASSION!!

In game name = Staidwinter
      Game server = Bereth
      This post has been modified on Mar 29 , 2011 12:14:22 AM by   uchiha_irvan.

MMOsite Special Offer

Mar 27, 2011 12:14 am
             Gunner & Archer

Gunner is single mob type physical damage.  

Archer using bow is area range mob type magic damage (AOE Skill).  

3. Screenshot with Job/Skill Training NPC of Hunter

IGN       : Oseph
        Server  : Bereth

Mar 27, 2011 1:54 am
        Game Information:

IGN - Aritel
        Server - Bereth

Questions:

-Hunters have two secondary classes that they can upgrade to after reaching level 150 and passing the 2nd job exam. These jobs are Archer and Gunner.

-The largest difference between archers and gunners are their skill types. Gunners focus mainly on single target attacks that are damage-based (Main status point is STR) and longer ranged than standard hunter or archer attacks.  Archers, on the other hand, focus on using area-of-effect attacks that are magic power-based (Main status point is INT).

-These differences lead to gunners being much more effective at player-versus-player combat, boss killing, and leveling in areas with few or scattered enemies while archers are generally more effective at leveling than PvP as they have lower damage output but their skills hit many enemies at a time.

3. Take a nice screenshot with Job/Skill Training NPC of Hunter. Then post here.

[NPC] Atalante - Teaches 1st job AoE skills and basic hunter skills/support skills. This is also the NPC that you speak to in order to change from a beginner to a hunter.

[NPC] Robin - Teaches 1st job single target skills and basic hunter skills/support skills. This is also the NPC that you speak to in order to change from a beginner to a hunter.

[NPC] Macho - Teaches the 2nd job skills of hunter: archer and gunner.

[NPC] Byron - This is the NPC that you speak to in order to initiate your job change to an archer or a gunner once you've reached level 150.

Mar 29, 2011 7:04 am
        1. What are the second classes of Hunter?
        The second classes of hunter are archer and gunner. You can choose to be a gunner or an archer for the second job advancement (level 150)
        Male Gunner character.
        Female Archer character.

They differ from the start of their journey in Seal Online. Basically, the biggest difference is the main stat for each job and the weapons they use. Archers play the game mainly with AoE attacks, they use a bow! While Gunners have mainly single-target attack skills, they use guns!. Naturally, the stats and skills they need to learn are different.

MAIN STATS FOR THE JOBS:
        Hunters have Strength (STR) as their damage source. You may also add Agility (AGI) and Wisdom (WIS) to wear equipments for enhanced defense. You can even add Vitality (VIT) for extra HP.

Archers have Intelligence (INT) as their damage source. You may also add Agility (AGI) and Wisdom (WIS) to wear equipments for enhanced defense. You can also try adding Luck (LUK) instead of Agility (AGI) for first job for additional accuracy. You can even add Vitality (VIT) for extra HP.

BRIEFING OF BOTH JOBS:

After second job advancement, archers and gunners both have a completely different set of skills to try out with. You need to have in mind what 2nd job do you want to advance as at level 150 later as you will need to learn skills and add stats depending on which path you’re going for, and to familiarize yourself with the playing style of the job.  As a gunner, you will need to have high STR for maximum damage output. Gunners have more concentrated, higher damage in one attack/ skill compared to archers because they play the game 1v1 style. You will also be needing some defense and accuracy to smoothen your gameplay if not a priest/ apostle’s buff is always needed, gunners have slight accuracy problems.   Archers play the game AoE way. They mainly attack multiple monsters at once making leveling faster but not necessarily easier as they will need to have higher DEF and/or HP as compensation for facing so many monsters at once.
        In PVP, gunners perform well while in PVE, archers will perform excellently decent if played correctly and intelligently.

BUILDS FOR BOTH JOBS:
        For gunners, there are a few builds available: (you can think out of the box and add your stats creatively)
        1. Adding all stats to STR
        While this build gives huge damage output, you have hard times finding weapons and equips (especially during the lower levels). You will also be lacking accuracy. Therefore needing assistance from priest at all times. Not recommended.

2. Adding most stats to STR
        In this build, you can choose when to stop adding AGI and WIS for equipment requirements, and letting all the other stats go to STR. Great damage, decent accuracy for medium-low levels and decent defense for the moment.  A recommended build.

3. Distributing the stats equally to STR, AGI, WIS
        In this build, you can wear hunter/ gunner armors all the way through the game as you meet the requirements of equipments. Damage will be significantly lower than the other builds but will have the most variety of equipments to try on and probably the most defense and most AP.

4. Adding STR and VIT only.
        This is recommended only after second job advancement when higher level monsters get harder to eliminate. Have a set amount of stat into Vitality (VIT), be it 20, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, or 100 stats. You will have decent damage still, but have a lot more defense and HP than other builds. Also one of the recommended builds.

For archers, these are the common builds available: (you can think out of the box and add your stats creatively)
        1. Adding all stats to INT
        While this build gives huge damage output, you have hard times finding weapons and equips (especially during the lower levels). You will also be lacking accuracy. Therefore needing assistance from priest at all times. Not recommended.

2. Adding most stats to INT
        In this build, you can choose when to stop adding AGI and WIS for equipment requirements, and letting all the other stats go to INT. Great damage, decent accuracy for medium-low levels and decent defense for the moment.  A recommended build.

3. Distributing the stats equally to INT, AGI, WIS
        In this build, you can wear hunter/ archer armors all the way through the game as you meet the requirements of equipments. Damage will be significantly lower than the other builds but will have the most variety of equipments to try on and probably the most defense and most AP.

4. Adding INT and VIT only.
        This is recommended only after second job advancement when higher level monsters get harder to eliminate. Have a set amount of stat into Vitality (VIT), be it 20, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, or 100 stats. You will have decent damage still, but have a lot more defense and HP than other builds. Also one of the recommended builds.

5. Substitution of AGI stat to LUK stat on any of the mentioned builds.
        LUK gives additional accuracy.

MAIN SKILLS TO LEARN FOR THE JOBS:
        FIRST JOB

Skills need to be learned correctly from first job to enhance your game play.
        In first job, these are the skills you must learn and/ or master for Gunners:
        1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
        While extra SPs can be allocated to any skill that you are eager to try or may be useful for you too, for instance skill number  14, 15, 16, 17 (Some have prerequisite skills for them)
        ______________________________________________________________________________
        In first job, these are the skills you must learn and/ or master for Archers:
        1, 2, 3, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
        While extra SPs can be allocated to any skill that you are eager to try or may be useful for you too, for instance skill number  7, 8, 9, 10 (Some have prerequisite skills for them)

SECOND JOB
        I’ll explain Gunner’s skill first.

This is the set of skills you will get after the job advancement to Gunner job.
        You can often learn all skills by continuous leveling in game. They are mainly single target skills but there are 2 AoE  skills too. Damage source from STR.
        ______________________________________________________________________________
        Archer’s second job skills:

This is the set of AoE skills you will receive when you become an Archer.
        You can often learn all skills by continuous leveling in game. They are mainly AoE skills but there are 2 single target skills too. Damage source from INT.

RECOMMENDED ACCESSORIES, EQUIPS & PETS FOR THE JOBS:
        For Gunners, recommended accessories/ equips are Maid set, Student set,  Burning Tail, King Scorpion Tail, Bat Guy Mask, Titan Claw and more.... Recommended pets are Moo-moo the Great, Warrior MooMoo, Male Dryad, Super Piya, Koac, Hot-blooded bat boy, Hatchling and heaven egg series and more…
        Equips and pets that give Damage, Attack speed and Defense stats are given priorty.

For Archers, recommended accessories/ equips are Maid set, Student set, Snowflake, Nixie Gloves, Snorkle, various wings and more…. Recommended pets are White Rose, Magician Piya, Artist Piya, Koac, Crow, Owl, Thunderbird and more...
        Equips and pets that give Magic, Attack speed and Defense stats are given priority.

Last of all, each of the jobs have their own advantages and unique style in playing. DEFINITELY worth to play them.

NOW do YOU see the differences between the two jobs?

These are some pictures of my hunter character:

Thanks alot for reading my post, I hope you get to understand more about these 2 magnificent jobs. If you have any doubts or questions you can whisper me in game too.

IGN: Saddening
        Server: Bereth
        This post has been modified on Mar 30 , 2011 11:33:41 PM by   Ng Yoki.

Mar 29, 2011 2:55 pm
        1.What are the 2nd classes of Hunter?

The 2nd classes of Hunter are Gunner and Archer. (Of course you can change from Hunter to either of these two once you reach level 150! )

To even start talking about them, however, I think that we need to at least know some basic facts about Hunter itself first! [SMILE=s46]

Hunter

Hunter is the newest class that was just added to our Sealonline Eternal Destiny.
        Their main town is in Silon Forest.  Hunters learn skills there from the NPC Robin (Physical Skills) or NPC Atalante (Magical Skills).  [SMILE=s44]

We can also buy Hunter's basic weapons from the NPCs there!

Weapons

There are two parts for Hunter's weapon.  One is the main weapon which the Hunter carries around, most of them look like sticks (seriously ); examples are Fairy's Slingshot and Air Buster. [SMILE=s21]

The other part is the additional part...[SMILE=s11]  I don't think that there's a specific name to call Hunter's additional stuffs/weapons, so that's why I came up with the name myself, sorry if there's any mistake! [SMILE=s17] They need these to be able to attack while also using the main weapon; examples are Quail Egg, Rainbow Egg, and Stone.  

For these additional weapons, they have their own durability[SMILE=s5], which decreases after you use it.  And when it reaches zero, you can no longer use it! [SMILE=s1], unless get it fixed or repaired by the Artisan Juno in Silon Forest or just buy a new one!! [SMILE=s42]
        Here's the picture how it will look like when you repair it! (Of course there are some fees, which varies depending on the type of weapons)

Status

Hunter's base status can be divided into two groups, one is magical type (based on INT), and another one is physical type (based on STR). This difference will lead to the differences of the 2nd classes, which I will be explaining more later in question number two.
        Other status that might be needed for Hunter is AGI and WIS, because you need this to be able to wear Hunter's clothes and most of the weapons!! [SMILE=s25]

Here's the picture of the example hunter's cloth and the required status.

Just keep in mind that even if I didn't mention about other status, it doesn't mean that those are not important or anything. [SMILE=s40] It all depends on each player, some say that attack speed is best, and some say evasion rate is needed.  I would let each of you to decide on your own, to not show any bias. [SMILE=s3] And for the status that I mention, those are really the main ones that you will surely need[SMILE=s46] Well, not for AGI and WIS if you want to go pure STR or pure INT, you will be really strong but then you will need something else to wear or just G./DG./XG. Hunter clothes!

Skills

This is Hunter's skills tree: (This resource is from http://sealonline.dontblynk.com/background/classes.html  of course they need credits! [SMILE=s25])

As we can see that there are two main groups of the skills, one is Physical group and the other one is Magical group.  There are also self supports, or passive skills, which players can choose as they like.

Most of the physical group skills are single area attack, and which are long-range, hunters that choose this path can hit monsters from far away and might not even get hit back. [SMILE=s20]

As for magical group, most of them are AOE skills, or area attack skills.  These skills allow Hunter to attack more than one monster at once! [SMILE=s2] Hunters that choose this path can level/train pretty fast, but they have the risk of getting more hits than the other type because they need to lure mobs in a group and use the skills. [SMILE=s15]

The descriptions of each skill are listed below. (from http://sealonline.dontblynk.com/background/classes.html)

It is not wrong, however, that if you choose to be Physical type, but learn some of Magical type (the self-support/passive skills or others). [SMILE=s46] Though the attack skills might not be as strong if you don't have the based status to go with [like STR or INT], but the passive skills might still be really useful.  Just make sure that you calculate the Skill Points [SP] before you learn each skill ^^

2.What is the most difference between them?

There are several differences between Gunner and Archer.

Status

Status is one of the most important things to know for every class, because if you add wrong status, it will affect your skill abilities. (You know, like a mage with full STR) [SMILE=s5] Also, status is the main factor that differ Gunner and Archer.

Gunner's skills are Physical type, so their skills are based on STR [Strength]. [SMILE=s52]

As for Archer, their skills are Magical type, so their skills are based on INT [Intelligence]. [SMILE=s44]

Other statuses that both of them might need are:        -VIT, which adds HP and defense for characters, Gunners would need this if they're going for PVP [Player versus Player], and Archers would need when they are leveling/training since they have to lure a lot of mobs so they would need a lot of HP and defense to be able to survive.[SMILE=s16]

-AGI, which adds ACC [Accuracy] for the characters.  Both Gunners and Archers will probably need to add this to be able to wear their clothes.  Especially for Gunner, since they have low accuracy. [SMILE=s23]
                                                                -WIS, which adds their AP, both Gunners and Archers will need this to wear their clothes. [SMILE=s7]
        Here are some examples of Gunner and Archer clothes!

And here's the basic outline of the status. (Remind that it doesn't mean that other status are not important or that you have to exactly follow the pink ones [VIT/AGI/WIS]) [SMILE=s46]

Skills

Another factor that differ Gunners and Archers are skills!!! They are one of the most important and exciting things for Gunner and Archer! [SMILE=s30]

Gunners

Gunner is physical type, which means every skill is based on damage or STR.  Gunner's specialties are long-range attack and powerful shots. [SMILE=s6] Most of their skills are single target, but they also have one area attack skill and two other self-support/passive skills.  They are very strong in PVP because of these abilities to support themselves and to powerfully attack people one by one. [SMILE=s28]
        Here's the picture and list of Gunner's skills (from http://sealonline.dontblynk.com/background/classes.html)

Want to see gunner's skills?
        Here's Youtube link to see how gunner's skills look like! [SMILE=s42]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-E3lJfKB2a8&feature=related

Archers

Archer is magical type, which means every skill is based on magic power or INT.  Archer's specialties are area attack which is really helpful when they are leveling/training.[SMILE=s20] However, due to this fact, they are not as good as Gunner in PVP[SMILE=s1], because they can only do decent attacks to people around them, but not huge or powerful damage to single one of them [In PVP we usually have to aim and kill people one by one, it's easier that way if most of them are all strong.  Though most of Archer's skills are area attack, there are also two single target skills and one passive skill!  [SMILE=s19]
        Here's the picture and list of Archer's skills (from http://sealonline.dontblynk.com/background/classes.html)

Here are Youtube links to see Archer's skill [SMILE=s28]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7AgUmxdSXk&feature=related
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrmBkeqgr5k&feature=related

Weapons

Here comes the coolest fact about Gunner and Archers, weapons!!

Gunners

Gunner's weapon is of course nothing other than guns!!!  However! they need ammunitions or bullets too!  Who can shot a gun without bullets anyways!?[SMILE=s20]  Anyways, guns and bullets have no status requirement!  Guns give both damage and magic power, but more damage!  Ammunitions or bullets are like the additional weapons that I mentioned earlier for hunter section, which means that they have durability, in another word they decreases after you use it.  Again, just to refresh your memories, you can just get it fixed or repaired at Silon Forest by the NPC Artisan Juno! Or just buy a new one, lol.   Ammunitions give only damage with no magic powder.

Archers

Archer's weapon is bow and arrows!  Arrow is the additional weapon just like ammunitions, make sure you look at its durability once in awhile ^^   Again, bow and arrows don't have status requirement!  Bows give both magic power and damage, but more magic power.  And arrows give only magic power, without damage.

Pet

This is the last thing, yet not least important thing to know for Gunners and Archers.
        As we should've known up to this point that Gunner is Physical type [or damage based type], and that Archer is Magical type [or magic power based type], so it is not that hard to decide which pets are suitable for which class!

To choose pets for Gunner, just look for the pets that have damage based; for example, Moo Moo the Great, Male Dryad, Master Swordsman Piya, King of All Chicken, Lucky Pig Bat, Sacred Ibis, Dragon, and Valkyrie.

As for Archer, just look for the pets that have magic power based; for example, Solar, White Rose, Female Dryad, Great Mage Piya, Queen of All Chicken, Sacred Ibis, Phoenix, and Valkyrie.
        These are just some advices from me; you can choose any pet you like, so that's why I'm not trying to make it a big deal :D! [SMILE=s43]

Additional stuffs!

Here are the links to Youtube for those who wants to see more video about hunter!
        Although all of them are in Japanese, I think it's still pretty interesting and not too hard to understand!

Here's the link of how to change class to Hunter and a few mins of Archer and Gunner! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu-LiTBLtXA&safety_mode=true&persist_safety_mode=1

Here's the link to show NPC Artisan Juno and Hunter's clothes! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tL_S5T8JSro&feature=related

Thank you so much for taking your time to read, I really appreciate it  [SMILE=s19]

In game information: Hikaru, Ramos. [SMILE=s30]

Mar 29, 2011 11:39 pm
        Am I the only one who doesn't feel the need to throw in a TON of unnecessary information? The questions were pretty specific on what they were asking for, yet everyone throws in stuff about hunter weapons, pictures, far too many emoticons and a lot of charts they've found from various places. This actually brings me to another point. The original post made it pretty clear that plagiarism wasn't allowed. Now I'm no expert on the subject, but wouldn't the use of skill charts and other various things found in many of these posts be considered plagiarized?

MMOsite Special Offer

Mar 30, 2011 12:33 am
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Aritel
          Am I the only one who doesn't feel the need to throw in a TON of unnecessary information? The questions were pretty specific on what they were asking for, yet everyone throws in stuff about hunter weapons, pictures, far too many emoticons and a lot of charts they've found from various places. This actually brings me to another point. The original post made it pretty clear that plagiarism wasn't allowed. Now I'm no expert on the subject, but wouldn't the use of skill charts and other various things found in many of these posts be considered plagiarized?

i feel same!
          ppls posting unnecessary information
          job hunter and soon, which is out of topic/question

we all know that the jobs after hunter are Gunner and Archer, done! why ppls put unnecesary info [SMILE=s5]

just discuss about THE MOST DIFFERENCE between these 2 classses (Gunner and Archer).
          omg! again! ppls put a TON of unnecessary info!
          [SMILE=s35]

sry if my words r bad, i just feel it doesnt right, ppls posting smthing unnecessary or out of topics.

Mar 30, 2011 1:18 am
          Hello, nice to meet u all.....I just trying to answer this question to enter this competition....Hope I can win HEAVEN EGG

1.WHAT ARE THE 2nd JOB OF HUNTER ?
          Answer : GUNNER and ARCHER
          Picture of them :

2. WHAT IS THE MOST DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THEM?
          Answer :
          There are many difference between Gunner and Hunter.  
          A. STATUS
          Gunner and Archer has different kind of status.

GUNNER
          Gunner is single target type, so the main status is STRENGHT (STR). Beside that, gunner can also add VITALITY (VIT) to raise HP and DEF. Altough has great damage,  gunner accuracy is very low. That's why pure STR gunner need buff from priest to hunt. So, you can add some AGILITY (AGI) to raise ur accuracy.  

ARCHER
          Archer is AOE type, that has great skill over freezing magic. The main status for Archer is INT because Archer use magic power (MPW) to damage enemy. You can also add LUCK(LUK) and VIT for greater evasion rate and HP.

B. SKILL
          GUNNER

As u see in the picture, gunner can use single attack or area (AOE). So gunner can focus just on single attack or combine single attack and area (AOE). That's depend on your status, equipment, and weapon. Gunner damage in single skill attack is very high, so gunner is good in PVP.

ARCHER

Just like gunner, archer can use area attack and single attack, but mostly they use area attack (AOE). That's why archer is very good in hunting and leveling. Archer can use area skill to kill many monster in one hit. But, archer is not very good for PVP because their main skill is not advantage for pvp.

C. Weapon
          Gunner using GUN and 5,56 Bomb with high damage but archer use BOW and ARROW with high magic power.

D. Pet
          Here is the most suitable pet for Gunner and Archer :

GUNNER need high damage pet.

ARCHER need high magic power pet.

3. TAKE A NICE SCREENSHOT WITH HUNTER JOB/SKILL NPC

Okay, it's already finish.....
          I'm sorry if there is any mistake in my post
          Thank you very much for reading it [SMILE=s48]
          [SMILE=s3]

IGN = Brute[Hunter] Aizzen / Novice [Jester]Gvanz13
          SERVER : BERETH

Mar 30, 2011 7:38 am
          HUNTER is a job recently implemented in Seal Online, and is a ranged attacker.

HUNTERs can change to either a GUNNER or an ARCHER when they reach lvl 150.
          GUNNERs specialize in physical damage, while ARCHERs use magic to defeat enemies.

a GUNNER's skills are single-target skills which have great power and will bring a foe down quickly.
          Their skills get stronger as you increase your damage, through equipments or the STR stat.
          GUNNERs are more suited for PvP than ARCHERs because of their high single-target damage.
          In general, GUNNERs can more or less ignore defense and boost their damage to a very high number so that they're able to one-hit monsters, unlike ARCHERs.

A pic of GUNNER skills:

an ARCHER, on the other hand, can hit a lot of enemies at once with his skills, but with lower damage output than a GUNNER to each individual enemy.
          Since an ARCHER's skills uses magic to augment their power, an ARCHER's main stat is INT.
          Due to the nature of their skills, ARCHERs are more suited for PvE rather than PvP, because they can hunt monsters more effectively than GUNNERs by mobbing.
          ARCHERs need a decent defense in addition to magic power, because ARCHERs rarely one-shots monsters and may need to take a few hits.

A pic of ARCHER skills:

3. Take a nice screenshot with Job/Skill Training NPC of Hunter

Hunters have 2 Skill Training NPCs, Robin, who teaches single-target skills, and Atalante, who teaches multi-target skills.

Robin:

Atalante:

IGN:  Nightwalker
          Server: Ramos

Quick Reply:[Closed] Seal Online Forum Event: New Hunter Class Arrives

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »