Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Rohan Online Rohan Races Skills and Stats Guide

Rohan Races Skills and Stats Guide

Aug 7, 2008 1:36 am
NaToR's Blog will tell you some guide about Rohan races skills and states!

Quote from NaToR's article named:"Rohan Races Skills and Stats Guide "

Before I begin there are 3 pictures that aren't shown and instead of the picture a rip page is shown but just click on the zoom icon beneath it and the picture will be shown in another page.

Human Knight Guardian and Defender

Stats
lv1-50   3str 1vit
lv51-55 4str 2vit
lv56-60  3str 3vit
lv61-65 4str 2vit
lv66-70 3str 3vit
lv71-75 5str 3vit
lv76-80 4str 4vit

and if you like every 4 lvs add 2str 1vit 1dex till dex50-60 before lv50

Wanna see it right now?

Click: http://my.mmosite.com/nator316/Blog/Item/852286ae094a1214999a16241685e796.html#notop
This post has been modified on Aug 07 , 2008 01:37:50 AM by   Astrid11.

Return to the list

Signature

my msn: mmositeeditor11@hotmail.com

MMOsite MSN Group : 787767@groupsim.com

Bookmark and share to your friends

Sep 24, 2008 10:33 pm
try erasing the guides both mine and the other guy's guide they are both messed up.

If not everyone do not follow any of the guides showed here go directly 2 the official forums in www.playrohan.com

MMOsite Special Offer

Sep 30, 2008 8:11 pm
    http://rohanstats.cousincamponline.com/calculator.cfm

rohan calculator

Apr 5, 2009 2:08 am

Apr 5, 2009 7:27 pm

THIS IS A NEW SKILL AND STATS BUILD IN HALF ELF TO RANGER..

[img][/img]

http://rohanstats.cousincamponline.com/calculator.cfm

Dex / Vit / Agi to Evasion anti Dhan..

lv 1-50  :     2 - 1 - 1
    lv 50 -70 :  3 - 2 - 1
    lv 70 - 99 :  4- 1 - 2

Apr 5, 2009 7:30 pm
    TO YOUR ARMOR AND ACCESSORY..  STATS

PD AND VIT

TO YOUR DEFENSE

Apr 5, 2009 7:31 pm
    no one to kill you..  except to elf or Dark elf.. because magic attack!!

MMOsite Special Offer

Apr 5, 2009 7:33 pm
      no one to kill you..  except to elf or Dark elf.. because magic attack!! [^^

Apr 5, 2009 7:34 pm
      and critical ...

Apr 5, 2009 8:20 pm
      [SMILE=s20]

how about giant class?..

Apr 16, 2009 6:38 am
      .......................................................................................................................................................
      .......................................................................................................................................................
      ..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
      ......................................................................................................................................................
      .....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
      .............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................I'm bord................................................................................................................................
      .............................................................................................................................................

May 24, 2009 4:42 am
      Human Guardian :
      All STR

MMOsite Special Offer

May 25, 2009 1:18 am
        try pure vit dekan...

*4foot swing

Signature

Jun 4, 2009 3:52 pm

where is the pvp build for guardians???

i thought dex/vit
                          3-1

hekssssss

Jun 8, 2009 10:39 am
        hey i dont know what class to be: warrior or giant. i want to be really good at PvP but be able to level easy too...

any suggestions? i need a stat guide too

Jun 10, 2009 8:58 am

Jun 11, 2009 6:11 pm

MMOsite Special Offer

Jun 18, 2009 10:45 pm

tang ina nyu lahat mga banu sa stats ang bobo nyu nmn mag palakas

Jun 24, 2009 5:04 pm
          putang ina nio mga weak kau lahat.....

Jun 24, 2009 6:04 pm

Quick Reply:Rohan Races Skills and Stats Guide

Smiles
          refresh