The OBB quest
Item Requirements: 50 Cyfar, 10 Brigan, 15 Clam Shell, 10 Crab Shell
Quest Rewards: 1 Old Blue Box
1. Find the "Old Man" located in the water near the west portal in Comodo. When you talk to him he will offer advice. Make your choice and listen to his advice.
2. Talk to him again and he will say that he has no more business with you. In blue text it says you feel that there is something you have missed.
3. Talk to him repeatedly until he tells you to come back later. Sometimes he responds quickly other times you may have to talk to him 20-30 times. He will then ask you to bring him some items.
* 50 Cyfar
* 10 Brigan
* 15 Clam Shell
* 10 Crab Shell
Even though he tells you he wants 5 Clam Shells he really needs 15.
4. After exchanging the items, he will reward you with 1 Old Blue Box.
And Nile Rose Quest / Eye of Hellion
Eye of Hellion Quest
From iRO Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
Item Requirements: 1 Blue Gemstone
Level Requirements: Base Level 60+
Quest Reward: A) Beat Hellion Revenant: 1,200,000 Base EXP, Old Blue Box & Nile Rose -OR- B) Beaten by Hellion Revenant or skip the Cave: 1,000,000 Base EXP & Nile Rose
1. When you first arrive in Morroc (south Kafra,) walk to the right until you see an Inn building (199,64). Go into the right portal, and talk to Old Scholar Tyus, Sir Chilias'Tyus and he'll tell you he is waiting for someone. He will talk about the Eye of Hellion. You find out he has completed a device that can seal the jewel's evil energy. Sadly, he doesn't know the whereabouts of the jewel. He asks you to find people that have accepted his assignment. Starting from Prontera you need to find Craine Hefron.
2. Find Clanux Heffron in Prontera (prontera 269 326) behind the church and tell him your intentions, He wants me to help you. Craine that show you what he have collected so far... a broken sword and a wheel. "Where did you find it?" you ask. He tell you the sword found from old Swordman's Association.
3. Near the old Swordman's Association you find a strange hole in one of the Training Puppet (prontera 224 80).
* There are some writings on it: Veggie Lady N9 W3 BINGO!
4. Go back to Craine and tell him what you found. Then he gives you a Cogwheel that he found inside the Item Shop.
5. Go to the Vegetable Gardener at the bottom left of Prontera (49,57). Walk 9 steps to the north and then 3 steps to the west of her (46,66). A dialog box pops up; enter BINGO She will tell you the number 3847147298.
6. Head to the Item Shop where Craine told you and find an Unknown Machine near the Item NPC.
It seem the machine is some sort of a wheel so, place the Cogwheel in it. Then the machine ask you to enter the numbers: 3847147298. A shining slate comes out of the machine, the first Piece of Slate. Go back to Clanux and only tell him a little bit.
7. Go back to Tyus and he tells you the dense forest written in the slate refers to Payon. He asks you to look for Grout'he Tuccok there.
8. Meet Grout'he Tuccok in Payon (payon 182 132) and he's willing to cooperate if you pay 10k to buy his clues item. He gives you a Stone Heart, Green Herb, Grape Juice & Skirt of Virgin. He'll divulge the location he found those items one at a time. (Marks on the mini map. Try not to teleport or enter portals)
* The first item is the Skirt of Virgin near the Resting Place (102,192). (You need to click on the wooden floor in the gazebo for the clue to pop out.)
* The second is Stone Heart the hide inside Stone Pile (80,110).
* The third for Green Herb is found in the Dried Fish (238,54).
* The fourth Grape Juice is inside the Vat, across the wall (233,159).
9. Go back to Grout'he and report to your findings. You try to solve the puzzle together. Then you find that if we link the locations in the minimap, there is a new location in the center of the city more specifically: the Wooden Floor (159,129). Go to the spot and find message left by Tyus.
10. Tell him about the hidden message you found and Grout'he thinks the next clue might be in the big stone statue in Archer Village to the north of Payon.
11. Walk near the Statue of Buddha in the lower right corner, the Piece of Slate starts glowing as if it is reacting to something powerful. Click on the Buddha Statue and suddenly the Statue of Buddha talks in your mind. He asks you a question. Choose "I won't kill, but I'll find a way to live!" A small opening appears below the statue and you get the second Piece of Slate.
* If you choose wrong, you will be killed (no exp loss.)
12. You when back for Tyus and report the good news. Tyus will tell you the 4th Piece of Slate is in the hand of Sage Welshyun, Geffen. Before you depart he hand his 3rd Piece of Slate to you.
13. Meet Sage Welshyun (geffen 110 200) and ask him for his help. He asks you do him a favor first by bringing the report of "Monster Life in the Geffen Area" from his apprentice, Enoz at the top of Geffen Tower.
* If you select wrong, bring a White Potion to him.
14. After a long climb to the top of Geffen Tower, you inform Enoz (gef_tower 116 37) "I'm just a messenger!" and tell him about "Monster Life in the Geffen Area". He insists that Welshyun had taken the report days ago.
15. Strangely, Welshyun passes the report he asked you to find and then wants you to pass it back to Enoz. On your way back he asks you to get a Blue Gemstone for him.
16. Another long climb up the Geffen Tower. After passing the report, bring the Blue Gemstone that asked for and head for Welshyun again. He asks a strange question... "Greinir's rain, on the third singer, shining roof made of silver, resting place of the dead. What is it?" You tell him Valaskjalf and he gives you the 4th Piece of Slate.
17. After obtaining all 4 Piece of Slate you go back to Tyus. He tells you each of the slates contains a fragment of the cursed jewel and Sage Welshyun should be able to combine the fragments of jewel into one.
18. Welshyun will use the Blue Gemstone you gave him and then combine the 4 Piece of Slate into Complete Tablet. Shawn will tell you the Slate belongs to Hellion Revenant and he can send you to the location indicated in the Slate, and he sends you to the Sealed Cave at Geffen Field 9. The entrance to the cave is a black area in the cliff as you walk west from where you are warped.
* You can complete the quest now by going back to Tyus in Morroc without killing Hellion Revenant.
19. When you near the Sealed Cave, your Slate reacts and starts to glow. You Place the Slate in the slot and Tyus's message appears.
20. You find the Hellion Revenant (named Dark Priest on iRO) inside Geffen Dungeon Level 2 (gef_dun03) and after beating him, he'll drop Eye of Hellion.
21. Tell Tyus about the Slate, the message, the Sealed Cave and his grandfather's death (if you beat Hellion Revenant). He'll thank you and start the Sealing Ceremony on the Jewel of Hellion.
22. After sealing it, Tyus will reward you.
A) Beat Hellion Revenant: 1,200,000 exp, Old Blue Box & Nile Rose
B) Beaten by Hellion Revenant or skip the Cave: 1,000,000 exp & Nile Rose
This post has been modified on Nov 17 , 2007 01:31:09 AM by Yuler.
Hugel Memory Quest
Level Requirements: Unknown
Quest Rewards: 1 Old Blue Box, 50,000 Base Experience
1. Walk past the tree in Hugel (196 169). A dialogue will pop up saying "For some reason you feel very warm, safe ...."
2. Talk to Manainne in Hugel (191 172) and find that she is sad because El Schatt wishes to cut down the Tree Of Memory.
3. Talk to El Schatt in Hugel (196 164) and learn that his father plans on developing the area.
4. Talk to Perfitz in Hugel (100 103) and he will explain that El Schatt has changed.
5. Return to El Schatt. He will say that he will not change his mind on cutting down the tree.
6. Talk to Manainne and find out that her dead away sister used to date El Schatt.
7. Go to Niflheim and find the spirit of Kanainne in town (90 106). She wishes to use her sister's body to influence El Schatt. After you've finished speaking with her she teleports you back to Hugel.
8. Talk to Manainne many times until her sister possesses her body.
9. Using Manainne's body, Kanainne talks to El Schatt.
10. El Schatt finally realizes that Kanainne is talking to him and gives up cutting the trees down.
11. Rewarded with some Base EXP and a Old Blue Box.
@kelvss, here's the LOST CHILD QUEST
Lost Child Quest
Level Requirements: 60+ confirmed, under 60 not confirmed
Quest Requirements: Steps 1 through 5 of Rachel Sanctuary Quest
Quest Rewards: Old Purple Box, Base Experience (scaled by level)
1. Talk to Vincent (ra_in01 384,246) on the second floor of the mansion in Rachel (rachel 100,240).
2. Go outside, and ask Logan (rachel 114, 232) about Phoebe; he directs you to Mr. Manson inside the house.
3. Go back inside, and talk to Mr. Manson (ra_in01 372, 200). He explains what he thinks happened, and sends you to talk to Jenny.
4. Exit the house again, and talk to Jenny (rachel 48, 236). Jenny gives more information and suggests checking the market.
5. Talk to the Idle Merchant (rachel 138, 73), who tells you he hasn't seen anyone and offers a rather disgusting "mock vegetable!"
6. Talk to the other Idle Merchant (rachel 120, 47), who tells you someone sent a message for you to come to the Ice Cave.
7. Head to the Ice Cave, and talk to the Suspicious Man (ra_fild01 245, 325). He attempts to kill you (You lose a substantial amount of HP), but fails. You both then realize Vincent set you up, and you go back to talk to him.
8. Talk to Vincent, and he explains about his situation, and that Jenny is Phobe's mother, but he can't marry her since there's an inherent class difference in the city. You offer to find his son and the jewel that was stolen.
9. Talk to the Kid at (rachel 273, 32, the lower-right corner of the map) and you find out he's Phobe and took the jewel himself. You can't get him to come home, but you get the jewel.
10. Take the jewel back to Vincent, and he's very thankful and asks you to tell Jenny about Phobe.
11. Talk to Jenny, and she's happy to hear you found him, and is okay with you knowing about their secret.
12. Go back and talk to Vincent, who rewards you with an Old Purple Box, and gives you a letter of recommendation to take to Sir Zhed, the high priest at the temple.
13. Go into the temple, and find High Priest Zhed (ra_temin 277, 159) on the east side of the first floor, and give him your letter. You explain the situation, and he gives you some Base Experience.
* Approximately 1.7% at 93 trans.
* Approximately 14% at 86 non trans.
* Exactly 900k at 93 non-trans
* Exactly 450k at 83 trans