Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home RO1 Battle Analysis: Paladin vs Lord Knight

Battle Analysis: Paladin vs Lord Knight

Nov 18, 2007 7:30 pm
PALADIN. because he has more HP and resistance... REFLECT SHIELD rocks!

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Jul 2, 2008 3:26 pm
I hate that I found this a little too late, but better then never. Consider the following: what are their equip with? What are Skills are they using? Who playing them? what are their stat points in? you can't just say that a pally is better then a Lord Knight. Both a have their benifts and draw backs. I have played both, and done almost every skill combination possible. In my experience I have noticed that a Lord Knight that is a Two-handed Quicken, with Aura of Blades, and Parrying can take down alot of crap, and Beserk whe HP is low. on the subject that a Female Lord Knight on foot is ugly, tell that to my partner. He loves my Lord Knight on foot, I can't go far with out having to listen to him cry, but he does that with my Prof. So don't jump the gun. their variables that need to elimated before a winner can be choosen. Even if a paladin does have something going for it. I will stick with a Lord Knight or Stalker.
This post has been modified on Jul 02 , 2008 03:26:59 PM by   Tarterian.

Signature

Where are Bahamut? I have a treat for you. I will show you death. For Her I fight. For Her I will rip your heart. For Her I will live on.

MMOsite Special Offer

Jul 4, 2008 7:59 am
    Paladin. Guard and Reflect Shield. =/

Jul 10, 2008 11:48 am
    I think that paladin will own LK playing with feets because he  hold a soda on his left hand and a burger on the other.

Jul 10, 2008 11:41 pm
    paladin will win.. but lk is much cooler

Sep 23, 2008 8:27 pm
    Lord Knight can be letal, if u know how to use him.
    So I'll choose LK, my LK was a really good at MVP. [SMILE=s4]

Sep 27, 2008 9:44 pm
    Depends on the server. I used to play a midrate where the Lord Knights won more often than not against Paladins.

Charge Attack into a corner and Bowling Bash to oblivion.

MMOsite Special Offer

Aug 24, 2009 4:04 am
      Paladín

Aug 25, 2009 7:06 pm
      lk
      berserk+parrying+aspd+aurablade+67000000000 hp+2k per hit

Dec 10, 2009 2:54 am
      Lord Knight is better.

Jul 15, 2010 1:36 pm
      It's pretty fair game for both classes now. Paladin's have insanely high defensive capabilities and Lord Knights have awesome 1 hit wonders.

In my experience, my paladin has never lost a duel to a lord knight because of their versatility. Magic (GC)  / Def / Shield damage always trumps a Lord Knight's Spiral Pierce.

Sep 6, 2011 12:24 am
      LKs hv d =highest hp
      aura blade n concentration improves d LK's DMG against a high def paladin
      if u ignore pot spamming. two handed sword skills+aura+concentration+berserk= dead paladin

MMOsite Special Offer

Sep 14, 2011 5:54 pm
        LK cause they can get better weaps but paladin can get better armor but lk are better im a lk and I can beat a pladin I beated 2 of them and they were higer lvls ten me [SMILE=11]

Sep 14, 2011 7:58 pm
        My name of my lk is RedDragonDemon

Oct 3, 2011 1:05 pm
        Lord Knight Paladin kill because a paladin is not a fighter, and an assistant with the most part. My Lord Knight Paladin lost only if the pots came to an end, and if you know how to play and to know how all the Lord Knight is very easy to kill the paladin. Again Paladin is not a fighter and Assistant !!!!!!!!!!!

Feb 9, 2012 11:03 am
        Lk vs pally ==[SMILE=15]

I think that pally is the best as well as Lord Knight xD

Jul 19, 2018 8:47 am
        锘縱mate is barbeque massive iphone app excessively looked at and also most people overseas. this type of software package provides you complete celebration towards the user at each and every situation of a persons whether with saddest mood or the atmosphere of total dejection. on occasion the consumer cannot reach the get of the net connection to watch the media over the internet using self-examination state of mind. this amazing vmate instance is extra beneficial to view the taping solutions off the internet even if the user does not have to acquire the link of web. and also, all the way through the idea instance a computer owner should transfer all the required vids with all the immediate access on their own operating system smartphone without having any problems. the key reasons why registered users can reach the access of such a practical application is really because vmate is well-accepted fully seen in trying to find flicks, Songs in addition,yet coaching makes it possible the consumer to take these with hardly any potential distractions other alternatively disorder among.

this skill application has favorable capability of searching for exceedingly high involving limitless coaching and gives the gain access to of 200 t. v,tv for computer programs to all the users completely free of total price. it is really an app quickly appropriate along with virtually all mobile smartphones whereby that will brings free to enjoy the person for looking, reviewing and as a consequence searching online for starting from various other 100鈥檚 of websites such YouTube facebook game. often the designer about this software package is bound to have certain this as the hd 鈥淔astest downloader of lessons.鈥?consequently the vmate APK feed tv is most effective effectively really productively also in a more stable way. most probably, there are many of tutorial downloaders pertinent around, but also recently worldwide is exceedingly excited against this software package just automobile not difficult good reasons. this practical application is totally a good in forex as well as being accrued with plenty brilliant of highlights prerequisites and can't ever which identified be each and every as of now. and for that reason, in this specific form the operator can possibly with no trouble discover all the films and video regimens on the google android model, IOS smart dataphone [url=http://www.vmate.in/]vmate[/url] as on the hard drive. at long last, forward of allows you to go to the streaks of that app, long before happening advance with the process of downloads available.

functionalities:

designated listed here are the non plus ultra tools in this application, visit it

a great many numerous taping solutions readily available for download each a single case in point without disruptions.

a computer owner is regarded as enabled that transfer games and movies incurred with various kinds units in that person

a person could well very well now download presentations such as YouTube, Vimeo and simply DailMotion by way of a simple sink

void of any have an effect on the operator has the potential to with ease see nearly all stay alive broadcast tv

With the best high definition the individual can possibly pick up all the hollywood movie films

this can multi functional leisure request particularly assigned to consumers.

The most unbelievable cp is one of several positive point to draw a persons

your practical application is only unencumbered with cost without priced at a single anything combined with fully an pleasurable to any or all web users without headaches.

vmate practical application review ranging from vmate retailer

to date, vmate is one of [url=http://www.vmate.in/]vmate[/url] the most suitable practical application with regard to that presentations downloading with no other good immaculate is considered nearly any replace as yet it. of incase the consumer is trying to find the best instance meant for accessing, at that time there is little better than a vmate request, Do try out should you love prescription capabilities and reach the download and read of their software package your stock devoid of of vmate APK suspicions and luxuriate in to the full span it's very as totally free of cost.

MMOsite Special Offer

Quick Reply:Battle Analysis: Paladin vs Lord Knight

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »