RIFT 1.7 Hotfix #7
WORLD EVENT - CARNIVAL OF THE ASCENDED
* Happy Birthday, RIFT! Welcome to the Carnival of the Ascended!
* World Event phase quest updates no longer display on the mid-screen splash text.
* Balloon pets are now Bind On Account.
* Riftstalker: Rift Barrier: Fixed a case where Rift Guard with points spent in Rift Barrier would still deal damage after the first tick of a DoT applied to the Rogue (and causing issues with being locked in combat).
* Ember Isle: Scouring the Dirt: Fixed this quest breaking if the Runesappers reset incorrectly.
* Hammerknell Fortress: The floor in the throne room should stop going non-visible at times.
* Fixed a case where a transferring character would get an incorrect coinlock error.
* Characters can no longer get trapped in the Guardian wedding instance.
RIFT 1.7 Hotfix #8+8.5
* Characters below level 48 are no longer able to pick Ember Isle porticulums if they have them, since they're unable to travel to the Isle.
* PvP: Gaining Prismatic Glory will no longer break stealth.
* Scarlet Gorge: The Crucible zone event should occur more frequently.
* Rift: Visions of Death: Addressed difficulty issues with this Rift.
* You can no longer sell Pyrite Dubloons to NPCs.
* Adjusted the prize payout from Carnival games for first and repeat plays. Don't worry, jumping parties are still valid, but there ARE other games available!
* Carnival balloons now have a more realistic and pronounced breeze-swaying motion for added cuteness!
RIFT 1.7 Hotfix #9
* Fixed an issue causing ability tooltips viewed on the Soul Tree to show incorrect looking numbers for abilities other than rank 1.
CARNIVAL OF THE ASCENDED
*Fixed an issue that was causing ‘Take Out the Garbage’ to get stuck on rare occasions.
* Aenycha and Icatian can no longer be attacked by players.
* All Parade NPCs will now flag players for PvP when attacked
* Tales of the Ascended Raid Rifts now have a secondary NPC to turn the quest in to when a rift is open
* The parades are now back on schedule – you should see up to four active at any time throughout Telara!