Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home RF Online RF Online sign up (FAIL!) >_<

RF Online sign up (FAIL!) >_<

Mar 30, 2009 5:01 am
Yo! hey has anyone tryed to sign up for RF Online?
When i try to sign up it just throws me a blank page with some zeros and ??? marks.  

Is there any other way to sign up?

Thanks

here is the sign up site for RF Online: http://www.playrf.com/signin/signin.asp

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Mar 30, 2009 7:39 am
I just tested it in the latest version of Firefox, and it works fine for me.

Have you tried using different browsers? Do they all produce the same result? Also, could you perhaps show a screenshot of what happens?

I do know that before they did have issues with the sign up on the game, which prevented any new player from joining. But I do know they fixed it as well. So I am unsure if your problem is related to that.

If you try with different browsers and you still have the same result, you may want to see if any of your friends can get it to work. If they can, then you may be in luck. If not, then you may need to contact CCR and see if they can help you out.

MMOsite Special Offer

Mar 30, 2009 8:46 am
    i dont no but RF not so good i like GTH

Mar 30, 2009 9:05 am
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by DJready

Is there any other way to sign up?

no there is only one way.. just try with different browser.. like IE, Firefox or Opera

Signature

Mar 30, 2009 3:55 pm
    I tryed already with IE, Firefox or Opera i have latest version of all those browsers.
    It's not only me having this problem also a friend from US has this same problem.
    We already played RF Online when it was under Codemasters and now we want to make a come back and we cant sign up.

This is the blank page with zeros and ??? marks i get after filling out sign up and confirming it:

Mar 31, 2009 8:33 am
    Ah you are correct. Hm. It seems they have the same issues they did before. The best thing I can think of besides trying to contact them is to try it daily or weekly till it works for you.

Some people I chatted with in game had a friend with the exact same problem awhile ago. Then it did eventually work again. It makes me wonder if they are doing it manually, or if it really is a bug in the system.

Oct 13, 2010 11:23 am
    well im not a member but i must say i found something interesting, i have to e-mails and i tried my other and it went through like it wasn't having problems, it may be sorten e-mails that is the cause.

MMOsite Special Offer

Quick Reply:RF Online sign up (FAIL!) >_<

Smiles
      refresh
      Go Advanced »