Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home RF Online The Situation of RF Online in Indonesia

The Situation of RF Online in Indonesia

Feb 14, 2009 5:14 am
I am a patriot of RF Online in Indonesia.

For almost half years I always play this game, the most favourite MMORPG in my country.

I use an Accretian Punisher character named "FusilierDragoonX".

As long as I play RF in Indonesia, I begun to realize that in my country, everyone will do anything to make their willing come true.

For instances, they always do many cybercrimes, like tricking others and hacking someone else's ID.

But the most worse of all of those is the use of cheats.

It is hard to know that about 70%-80% of the RF Online players in Indonesia use cheats, especially Fly cheats and ASPD cheats.

Also, the cheats now became a commercial thing. I see that many people in my country sell cheats for profit.

It was so painful for me to know this..... because I was so nationalistic to my country, Indonesia and will never let my motherland fell.

I write this to make any MMOsite members all the world knows this to make a change to RF Online in Indonesia, because the developer itself and the law enforcers in my country ignores this manner and as some of you knows, they was so corrupt.

For instance, in a local game forum, I ever heard that a permanently-banned character's owner bribes the GM (Game Master) on RF Online Indonesia by 10 million rupiahs (about 1.000 US Dollars) to re-activate that character.

This fact really devastates my patriotic heart.....

To make a change, I will need all of your support by giving any opinions and comments to me.

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Mar 23, 2009 5:22 am
yes indonesian is ot of cheats player

but GM is show their power

cheater is decreasing and cheater is punish with permanent IP banned

MMOsite Special Offer

Mar 26, 2009 11:13 am
    May i tried to comment this post?

It's been a while too, I've been playing RF in Indonesian Server.
    Although the GM is updating their security, but the bad one always win.
    It's really hurt, when i heard about the bribe story from my friend.  Is that bad this country, even the law (and GM of course) can be loosen with money?

An applause to you FDN, although you are an accretian, you still have a dignity not to join the cheater area, don't you?
    I heard by myself from a friend, an ex-accretian, that accretian is so much proudly guarding and supporting the Attack Speed (ASpd) cheat.

Oh, and the last one.  Please hear us CCR, in Indonesia there're so many patriots using ASCII character set > 128 (a normal keyboard char), and 100% they are using cheats. They using this character set so that no one can report them to our GM. Please forbid this way in the RF program, so we can live in peace, once more.
    This post has been modified on Mar 26 , 2009 11:13:54 AM by   a14i.

Mar 27, 2009 11:52 am
    I totally agree with them...  I am also a player in Indonesia.  People loose tones of contribution poionts becasue of these cheater.  By using the ASPD cheat accretians love, they can use a lv. 35 character to kill a lv. 45+ character.  I am a lv. 50 playing for Cora.  I also heard about the cheaters bribing the GMs.  Is there anything that can't be solved with money????  PLs CCR and GMS, stop cheaters!

Apr 19, 2009 9:42 am
    An UPDATED news.
    In the end of March, GM finally take control on non-usual-name character.
    But now, in the mid of April, you can spot some non-usual-name character again, with their 'superman' skills (ASpd, Weapon Cheat, Siege Kit Cheat, blink, and fly).
    Very pathetic.

And another 'GREAT' achievement in RF Indonesia is ....
    A record has been made by Accretian in Eris server.
    Cora Control Chip stated at 78%, has been broken in 20 minutes.
    Repated : 78% Chip has been broken in 20 MINUTES

Just think.
    In a normal playgame (not in cheat mode),
    how many isis at 55, do we need to have to get this record?
    OR
    How many GREEN MAU (all type) do we need to get this record time?

Just think about it.
    How pathetic is Indonesian players' mental.
    A great applause to all Indonesian players' that still have their 'brain' to stick away from using cheat in their gameplay.

Jun 19, 2009 11:07 pm

Sep 8, 2009 3:06 am

MMOsite Special Offer

Sep 23, 2009 12:48 am
      lol, in the philippines CW in the cheat era lasts only 5-10 minutes

Sep 24, 2009 6:10 pm

Sep 29, 2009 3:11 am
      Cheaters make This Game slowly dead ,  I hope GM  , concern about this Problem . How a new player Will be develop If an environment Game is Suck ,

Thx All

Accretian Striker " Probiotik"

Oct 5, 2009 8:38 am
      the cheat is over now,
      but the gears, equiptments, weapons and other who get from cheat (pit boss drop, battle dungeon drop, duplicate item ) are everywhere in accretian, so there no chance for bells and cora's to survive now, even more mau lv 56++ will cry if they face acc striker with cerber +4 with full ele. note in my server armor superior lv 55 + 6 was sold 1 set in "black market" of course they have it from dupe
      so the conclusion is there's no hope in playing rf online indonesia anymore
      THE GAME ALLREADY DEAD

Dec 5, 2009 9:20 am

MMOsite Special Offer

Dec 5, 2009 10:08 am

Dec 7, 2009 8:18 am
        weak GM

Dec 9, 2009 5:46 am
        Shame to Indonesian RF Official,
        corrupt GM........
        and still didn't change at all???

Indonesian RF Official will follow the path same as the owner's old games....

yeah, money means everything = lead to totally destroys

Dec 11, 2009 12:14 am
        mememememememem

Quick Reply:The Situation of RF Online in Indonesia

Smiles
        refresh
        Go Advanced »