Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Pirate King Online WHAT CLASS BE BETTER CLERIC OR SEAL MASTER?

WHAT CLASS BE BETTER CLERIC OR SEAL MASTER?

Nov 26, 2008 7:59 pm
After looking at the Skills Tree comparing between a Cleric & a Seal Master, i think Seal Master is towards a Battle Cleric. Having able to seal off speed, skills, attack & their defence!

Whereas a Cleric is more defensive support having Energy Shield, Angelic Shield to increase defence as well as Healing Spring for area healing for party members.

If i have a crusader/sharpshooter, i would definately like to go for a Seal Master as they are too good as an assistant in battle to seal off mobsters! Moreover, they have Heal and Harden which i feel it is good enough. That would be so easy for me to do the finishing move...

Return to the list

Signature

Life is short! Enjoy it!

Bookmark and share to your friends

Nov 26, 2008 11:34 pm
I bet you are cruz. Cause you said will do the finishing moves.

Signature

MMOSITE Position : Forum Moderator, MMOsite Police, MMOshop Assistant and a SPAMMER HUNTER (Muahahahahaha!!!)

MMOsite Special Offer

Nov 27, 2008 9:18 pm
    Hahaha.. I am a sharpshooter in Anchor as it's my first and only character and the trial error character! In fact, i am currently training a crusader, but it seems diffcult to train alone? Especially when you are below lvl 40.

But you when the lvl gets higher, i feel stronger and faster! I am pumping my agility first with 42 base now.

I am still very new to the game so i am exploring all the possibilities to fully utilise the character.

Anyway, I do intend to train up a herbalist first, then perhaps when i reach lvl 40, i would stop there and decide later which is to become, a Cleric or a Seal Master?

Signature

Life is short! Enjoy it!
    Apr 28, 2009 7:54 am
    i suggest cleric. they're good as a support.

Jul 23, 2009 11:42 pm
    Hi Hi! ^^

Here is my opinion :

I have used Seal Masters all my life and I can kill any cleric easy =P so i think Seal Masters are better hehe cuz acually I can defeat every class I found around , the only class tht can kill us very easy is the SS cuz they got faster seals lol

3 years using Seal Master

cya ^^

Jul 25, 2009 2:52 pm
    Weeell,Clerics are oftenly better because they have better skills and at higher lvls (80,85) you can basically be a Full Support Cleric and a Full Battle Cleric.
    Not to mention after rebirth you can take the other class you want (SM xD).

If making a cleric make it FULL SPR because with Energy Sheild SP will be your HP.

Signature

Aug 2, 2009 3:50 am
    cleric strong at low lvl, but after lvl 64 (when cant add to spr anymor) become weaker...
    SM need alot of pr,def and hp.. as long as your lvl rising up you're become stronger

MMOsite Special Offer

Aug 14, 2009 10:49 pm
      ^-^ SM and Cleric both r good for me xD
      I think u need to be a good cleric user first and then go play with SM if u want cuz SM more difficult for me DX  

I STILL LIKE CLERIC BETTER XD

Aug 15, 2009 1:18 am
      i think battle cleric is the best!
      But if you want to survive as a BC you need a lot of sp and spr.

My BC is now lv 88 332 spr and 9k sp..
      But then even with that you cant take out a good crus, coz the stun you
      before you can even bolt them

And you cant kill a good Sealmaster, but youll own the other classes

Mar 18, 2010 3:45 pm
      yea clerics FTW[SMILE=s44]
      battle clerics are the best[SMILE=s20][SMILE=s16]

Mar 20, 2010 9:57 am
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by DivineGaia
      I have problem wich class is better cleric or seal master?

it depence weather which u like
      but i feel sm is better for pvp and battle cleric is best for pvp too supporting cleric cant do much
      sm can seal ppl which can kill con champ easily

Mar 20, 2010 9:59 am
      comon cheer up u wont get suck while u are training its good sometimes to hav some hard times ITS call CHALLENGING times which i go on many times while u high lvls so dun gif up QUITTERS ARE IDIOTS

MMOsite Special Offer

Mar 20, 2010 10:20 pm
        SEAL OF ELDERS and shadow insignia abyss mire is all good in pvps and THEY ARE GAY!

Mar 23, 2010 10:39 am
        BATTLE CLERIC!!

Apr 11, 2010 11:27 pm
        I think cleric better.

Jun 30, 2013 10:16 am
        Cleric is buffer and Seal master for battels,etc [SMILE=2]

Quick Reply:WHAT CLASS BE BETTER CLERIC OR SEAL MASTER?

Smiles
        refresh
        Go Advanced »