Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Pirate King Online Suggestion for new Classes

Suggestion for new Classes

Oct 28, 2008 5:48 pm
Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyHell
Make carsise to be a cleric. When healing, make him turn like a ballerina!! Hiak hiak~~

lol nice suggestion xD  did u tried the movement that carsise have? he looks really like a ballerina >.<

Return to the list

Signature

~~谭慧芳~~
pko
Azov server
Lv 80 Seal Master

Bookmark and share to your friends

Oct 29, 2008 9:48 pm
why dun just have all characters able to join all class and just choose character can already! just wondering why all have unseal 35 except Lance???

MMOsite Special Offer

Oct 30, 2008 8:28 am
    I think:
            /swordsman/champion
    Carsise
            explorer/voyager
          /hunter/sharpshooter
    Lance -explorer/voyager
      /  swordsman/crusadser
      ||
    monk/priest
    and rest the same how was =P

Oct 31, 2008 5:32 am
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by skyangel_222
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by BabyHell
    Make carsise to be a cleric. When healing, make him turn like a ballerina!! Hiak hiak~~

lol nice suggestion xD  did u tried the movement that carsise have? he looks really like a ballerina >.<[SMILE= ...

Yeah I did!! Should make carsise wear skirt =x

Signature

Oct 31, 2008 10:38 am
    how bout spearman/pikeman? that would be cool right? maybe can add in more features like if any NPcs have any quests, they will blink on the navigator so newcomers will be able to know where to go. u see there's this typical problem of locating trader chiroro in argent because most of the quests hardly even require to go to that part of argent. with the blinking thingy they will know where to go

Nov 4, 2008 9:29 am
    ami champion O.o i must see this ,phyllis use 2 sword its very bad becouse many player be play lance and when phyllis can be crusader many can end play in lance and play phyllis

Nov 5, 2008 4:28 am
    i want to see any of them using the power of the 4 elements..

water
    land
    fire
    nature

MMOsite Special Offer

Nov 5, 2008 5:04 am
      chicoi...its a brilliant idea! Maybe should add ice, dark magic and so much more!!

Signature

Nov 5, 2008 7:05 pm
      OMG!!! You murdered Carcise too much!!! Carcise wearing skirt??? wahahahaha!!!

Signature

MMOSITE Position : Forum Moderator, MMOsite Police, MMOshop Assistant and a SPAMMER HUNTER (Muahahahahaha!!!)
      Nov 6, 2008 2:35 am
      I think the class should be enough but we need more variation in skill build.
      If you look at the current skills available,each class for 1 or 2 killing skills and other skills give crap damage.
      If they can give more variety to the skills build,it will make the game more interesting.

For example,aoe skill would be cool but the even the rebirth aoe skill give crap damage.We need something that can dish better damage by default.

Nov 9, 2008 5:56 pm
      I wan new character.. not just those four ..

I hope they can also implement new class like Viking? Voy is too powerful at sea.. we need something else to fight it.. Also make fighter class ??

Plz.. remove the restriction of which character only can be which class... make all character can be any class.. thats more fun

Nov 10, 2008 10:04 am
      pko should really have a totally magic damage pawner!

if you ever play any other game, there are really the sealer, the healer and wizard who owns the damaging number out of other. basically, most of mmorpg had 3 different path of magician if not 2. since herbalist in pko already had the heal at their early level, maybe a new class of new race who specialty is in dark magic (or so they say dark magic had more damage while holy type are recover/defensive experts).

having bolt as the only option to give out magic damage is really damn annoying. try add 1-2 more style into the class. maybe SM with AOE fire skills (fire bolt? meteor storm? meteor shower?)

then maybe a cleric with holy AOE damage - "u give the name"

and please, do these AOE skills with a damage output if not more, a lil bit higher than bolt damage output. to refrain of abuse, just prolong the cooldown as much the same as revive cooldown time (that was around 50sec i think). what do you guys think?

please vote for more damage on herbalist class

MMOsite Special Offer

Nov 10, 2008 11:51 am
        Hmm...I want to see Everyone to can be a SS and to have two hhanded guns..like sniper..ak47...m4n1[SMILE=s7][SMILE=s19][SMILE=s52]

Nov 11, 2008 11:57 am
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Fulgeryo
        Hmm...I want to see Everyone to can be a SS and to have two hhanded guns..like sniper..ak47...m4n1[SMILE=s7][SMILE=s19][SMILE=s52]

If that happens SS are really hard to beat!!!

Signature

MMOSITE Position : Forum Moderator, MMOsite Police, MMOshop Assistant and a SPAMMER HUNTER (Muahahahahaha!!!)
        Nov 11, 2008 4:56 pm
        aDd... a class... Dancer and ninjas... i want dancers and ninjas! [SMILE=s46][SMILE=s30]NINJAS![SMILE=s30]dancer pIrate[SMILE=s30][SMILE=s30][SMILE=s43][SMILE=s52]...

Nov 14, 2008 9:15 am
        what about gun wielding ami, fist warrior, spear warrior n grenadier, or even stalker(ss who can stealth when nt moving)?[SMILE=s19]

Signature

Nov 20, 2008 10:06 am
        Perhaps implementing a sub class system in the game, having to be able to choose another class out of the main class? This might add longetivity to the game itself. Being able to choose and edit your character. Also there are PvP so i suppose this will add more fun to it!

oh.. what i mean by sub class, is like if you're playing a crusader, you could go for another class perhaps herbalist, explorer or hunter...

By PoutyLips : Do not double post. Tq.
        This post has been modified on Feb 02 , 2009 08:26:13 AM by   PoutyLips.

Signature

Life is short! Enjoy it!

MMOsite Special Offer

Nov 20, 2008 11:37 pm
          I like if PKO got new class on its new patch are:

= a Lance/Phyllis that can used a Dual Gun, Spear and phyllis can  used Dual Sword.
          = a Lance/Phyllis that can used their Foot as their attack like Sanji of One Piece.
          = a male Ami.
          = a Brawler Class for Carsisse/phyllis/lance.

and a new ship's PKO ship's are like Navy Ship's make pirate ship's to make PKO a more Pirate thingy...new map's coz 3 maps only so small..

Nov 21, 2008 10:33 am
          i suggest new job for carsise which use machete

new character i wish to Develpoers make is "Mage"
          Mage can be become only Phyllis and Lance
          "Mage" = Magician which will use stick as weapon
          skills will full alot of magic,charm and spell
          as up i wrote skills i havent thought but many skills to attack some to buff

By PoutyLips : Do not double post. Tq
          This post has been modified on Feb 02 , 2009 08:24:33 AM by   PoutyLips.

Nov 22, 2008 7:21 pm
          I don't want new job, I just want to be able to upgrade ships with stuff like "equipment" instead of just plain leveling. Makes it more personal =)

Signature

Gimme Death Set... or gimme death :(

Bridge
          Lv7x Voyager (and not a KSer)
          Lv7x Crusader
          Lv5x Buffer (hahaha.. it's a CON buffer)

Quick Reply:Suggestion for new Classes

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »