PKO IS THE BEST ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

MMOsite Special Offer

Mar 16, 2010 7:40 pm
    TOP lol booooring!

Mar 17, 2010 4:20 am
    i ll say that top is good but its harder than pko to eard $$[SMILE=s12]
    and as lazy as me[SMILE=s33]
    ive been played it for 2-3years,actually im already quited[SMILE=s27]
    and i think pko is much better whatever sometimes will get laaggy[SMILE=s26]

Apr 4, 2010 12:29 am
    lols what are you guys talking about everybody know that TALES OF PIRATES IS THE BEST ONLINE GAME BUT PIRATE KING ONLINE HMMMMMM.. I WOULD SAY NOT MUCH AS GOOD AS TALES OF PIRATES ONLINE........................................................TALES OF PIRATES RULEZz

Jun 24, 2010 8:05 am
    Ya much better PKO other than ToP... PKO have always event in the phillipines event in true face to face player not in the game i see many player and GM in person like GM ripcord........

Dec 27, 2010 5:46 pm
    PKO IS THE BEST BUT PKO HAVE MANY SCAMMERS AND HACKER COZ THEY LOT OF POPULATIONS...!!!

TOP IS LESEN BUT ITS LAGGY BUT THE GM ON TOP IS REPLYING IMMDIETLY!!!

ON PKO NOT FAST !!!

MMOsite Special Offer

Dec 29, 2010 8:59 pm
      PKO PKO PKO PKO PKO PKO :D

Dec 29, 2010 9:00 pm
      PKO is still the best even its laggy :P

Jan 30, 2011 8:31 am
      NaH . .whatever u say .. u all always n0ob putana !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jul 14, 2011 10:17 am
      Tales of Pirates people are friendly???? THEY DOESN'T EVEN ACCEPT TO GIVE YOU 1 GOLD!! THEY ARE ALL MEENIE!!

Jan 4, 2013 9:26 am
      [quote]Quote: Originally Posted by 214.*.*.3 at Jul 14, 2011 10:17 am
      Tales of Pirates people are friendly???? THEY DOESN'T EVEN ACCEPT TO GIVE YOU 1 GOLD!! THEY ARE ALL MEENIE!! [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/118/20080909/Pirate_King_Online_vs_Tales_of_Pirates-4da842d56f86cae13-5.html#p4e1f2496d142cb][STB_STATIC_IMAGE_HOST]images/back.gif[/STB_STATIC_IMAGE_HOST][/url][/quote]I'd also like to know your answers to the fowlilong. If you haven't volunteered before, what keeps you from volunteering? Is it fear? The notion that you don't have enough experience to contribute anything ? Unrealistic expectations? Do you think that, once you do one thing for your chapter, you'll be expected to always do something for your chapter? Is it situational shyness? I could go on and on, but you get the idea. Your elected officers have stood in your shoes. At one time, we've decided that, ok, it's not too scary to write a meeting review or suggest a meeting topic and the person to present it. Tell us just one thing that we can do to help you. We want to remove all obstacles between you and volunteering. You never know how much you can benefit from the experience until you try, right?

MMOsite Special Offer

Jan 4, 2013 9:26 am
        [quote]Quote: Originally Posted by 214.*.*.3 at Jul 14, 2011 10:17 am
        Tales of Pirates people are friendly???? THEY DOESN'T EVEN ACCEPT TO GIVE YOU 1 GOLD!! THEY ARE ALL MEENIE!! [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/118/20080909/Pirate_King_Online_vs_Tales_of_Pirates-4da842d56f86cae13-5.html#p4e1f2496d142cb][STB_STATIC_IMAGE_HOST]images/back.gif[/STB_STATIC_IMAGE_HOST][/url][/quote]to you too.I\'m also intrigued as to how Christian chprioractors differ from regular ones? Do they offer extra services? Or do they guarantee not to offer extra services? It could go either way, if you think about it.Christian\'s as a whole do make a wicked cup of tea (or should that be a saintly cup?) and can normally be relied upon to have tasty biscuits for us poor roadshow staff, so perhaps Christian chprioractors are genuinely better.Any one got any experiences they would care to share?

Jan 7, 2013 1:29 am
        [quote]Quote: Originally Posted by 112.*.*.220 at Dec 27, 2010 5:46 pm
        PKO IS THE BEST BUT PKO HAVE MANY SCAMMERS AND HACKER COZ THEY LOT OF POPULATIONS...!!!

TOP IS LESEN BUT ITS LAGGY BUT THE GM ON TOP IS REPLYING IMMDIETLY!!!

ON PKO NOT FAST !!! [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/118/20080909/Pirate_King_Online_vs_Tales_of_Pirates-4da842d56f86cae13-5.html#p4da842ed7d5efb][STB_STATIC_IMAGE_HOST]images/back.gif[/STB_STATIC_IMAGE_HOST][/url][/quote]Just think this one through befirly. Essentially, the people in many states are saying NO to increases in state and/or local taxes, so budget cuts become necessary. Then the politicians try to apply the reduced spending and budget cuts to areas where they will get the most pressure for increasing taxes again jobs. Now, if the federal government supplies money to the states to make up for this shortfall, they are effectively using everyones money (from taxes) to make up for the tax increases that people had chosen not to accept. So we get taxed anyway, even though it has been rejected. These bastards will stop at nothing.

Quick Reply:Pirate King Online vs. Tales of Pirates

Smiles
        refresh
        Go Advanced »