Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Pirate King Online Pirate King Online vs. Tales of Pirates

Pirate King Online vs. Tales of Pirates

Mar 27, 2009 10:41 am
IMO PKO is going stronger than ToP and being over run by spanish speaking players :P

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Apr 13, 2009 12:32 pm
pko is the best.
top just a pirate game.

MMOsite Special Offer

Apr 13, 2009 8:42 pm
    PKO of course

Apr 19, 2009 4:31 am
    top owns pko

Apr 27, 2009 7:41 am
    they have the same game system, the graphics types of characters and etc. i will choose pirate king online, 'cos it has many events monthly.

Jun 24, 2009 6:19 am
    ToP is better more killer more lozers and powerful characters but not at all lozers and killers good at pvp and if u declare a war frome pko vs top will never lose !!i vote for top and kill all of the pko and more killer more chance to win

Aug 8, 2009 1:26 am
    Top very laggy Pko buggy, but TOP is full of brazilians now and items cheaper, Nearly no age restriction on TOP so I'll stick with it

MMOsite Special Offer

Aug 13, 2009 10:51 pm
      I started playing TOP a year ago and basically it lasted just 2 months then i stopped playing till 3 days ago, then i visit some forums and found out that there is also a PKO.  I visited the site and it seems everything is the same, so i started digging into forums and i found this topic.

Honestly, i did not want to try PKO because why would i install the same game in my pc, but because of this topic i downloaded PKO and give it a try because they said PKO does not lag, by my experience TOP is so laggy as i was playing it 3 days now, and became frustrated for its lagness. (i dont know if lagness is in the dictionary at all)

So then, after i installed PKO, yes its true they say, it does not LAG, no sir/madam , it doesn't.  I didn't seem to notice some bugs but the updater seems to download updates every time i start the game.. they seem to be fast in fixing some bugs which is good.

So here is my comparison

INTERFACE                 -           Not much of a difference
      GAMEPLAY                   -           Not much of a difference
      CHARACTERS           -            Not much of a difference
      LEVELING                   -            Not much of a difference
      QUEST                        -             Not much of a difference
      LAG                              -             PKO is way better than TOP

Inasmuch , this is just some basic comparisons.. but if you ever do played that loooong. you can share your inputs to this forum and it would gladly help the players choose between PKO and TOP.

And for me, officially i chose PKO over the TOP.  i uninstalled TOP after playing PKO for a day.
      for my reason, TOP lag tooooo much and PKO saves me time.

that's all and i hope someone there have a better comparison than i do.  critics is highly appreciated.
      This post has been modified on Aug 13 , 2009 10:52:54 PM by   SailorJack.

Signature

Aug 14, 2009 10:45 pm
      For me is PKO the best ^-^ <333

Aug 16, 2009 6:04 am
      you sucks!!!!
      TOP is the BEST
      if u want all the players in TOP vs PKO
      a GM in TOP is invicible
      but they can see somday
      and ToP cheaps but ur complaining abawt the ToP is laggy coz ur computers sucks
      jajajajajajaja
      PkO loses
      wahahahaha MaNy 60+ character in ToP that can help you and help ful they can lvl u and give u packets from lvl 1 to 8 and lvl u 8-45 coz PkO sucks

Aug 16, 2009 7:41 am
      What does "lag" got to do with computers. Its either the Internet or the server. You're saying that 80% of the users are having "lag" because of their internet? I mean seriously you need to be spoonfed to play a game? Level you to 45? Learn more knowledge about computers , also your english is really bad.

Sep 10, 2009 7:24 pm
      These are same games! I've never played TOP, but I think the LAG will exhaust me. So I will stick to PKO

MMOsite Special Offer

Oct 7, 2009 5:00 pm
        TOP did

Nov 3, 2009 9:00 am

Nov 7, 2009 10:02 pm
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by mark_anthony
        Hi MMOsiters!!!

What can you say about that???Please show us what you think of???Which is much better game???Pirate King Online of Singapore or Tales of Pirates of U.S.???

Please leave commnets!!!

This post has been modified on Nov 07 , 2009 10:04:12 PM by please2

I like your signature!!Chen Long is Chinese!!!We are proud of Jackie Chan!!!

WOW Gold
        Aion Gold
        Powerlevel

swplm99

Nov 9, 2009 11:11 am
        hi

Nov 9, 2009 2:18 pm
        Hmm, well each game has it's pros and cons.

Pirate King is less server crowded, and I find that the RUM is cheaper. But there is no hex (Hexathon), so no quick leveling. Everything is also cheaper on Tales, but you can get everything practically free now.With the whole clan thing and everything. Join PKO, cause it's plain more fun the ToP.

MMOsite Special Offer

Nov 30, 2009 9:07 pm
          well i'm playing TOP...which i strted ly 3 days ago!! so i don't really know wht to say about it, but i do agree about the lack of GMs and some "rude" ppl....and ofcourse th spanish speakin ppl, which is really annoyin whn they join a party -.-, oh yea n ppl spam world chat n trade chat as well *sigh...but i dnt experience the "lag" prob dat some ppl face O.o....probly only in argent city coz that place is crowded with like millions of ppl =p....those are the cons in TOP....can't really say anything about PKO, coz i visited this forum to check the difference between the two of them

Dec 9, 2009 5:16 am
          PKO BEST GAME LOL

Dec 9, 2009 7:32 am
          PKO... cos more english-speaking..

Signature

server: D e c k
          characters: all xXswift_____Xx.

"Once you decide to do it, don't regret---Fight on!"

Quick Reply:Pirate King Online vs. Tales of Pirates

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »