Pirate King Online vs. Tales of Pirates

Nov 29, 2008 7:26 pm
Quote:
Originally Posted by alwi
TOP live support really does help!

gaming experience, PKO better.

customer support PKO is ZERO.

thats all, choose wise ...

Yes,I also really like IGG's live support system. It helps much.

Return to the list

Signature

Bookmark and share to your friends

Nov 29, 2008 9:02 pm

« well,i change my mind,i'll Quit PKO and Play ToP and PKO indo from now on...its not fun anymore in PKO sing... »

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Dec 7, 2008 8:57 am
    HEY GUYS !! I WANT TO ASK U GUYS SOMETHING REGARDING ON..... CAN I BUY RUM OR MOL POINTS FROM PKO AND USE IT IN TOP? COZ TOP USES US DOLLAR ! AND IM MALAYSIAN,SO ITS EXPENSIVE....SO RUM OR MOL POINTS CAN BE USED IN TOP? PLS TELL ME IF U KNOW ^^[SMILE=s46][SMILE=s46][SMILE=s46]

Dec 9, 2008 5:00 am
    PKO have more bugs than TOP...but I am sticking to PKO because I have friends there.

Dec 11, 2008 7:33 am
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by b1111
    HEY GUYS !! I WANT TO ASK U GUYS SOMETHING REGARDING ON..... CAN I BUY RUM OR MOL POINTS FROM PKO AND USE IT IN TOP? COZ TOP USES US DOLLAR ! AND IM MALAYSIAN,SO ITS EXPENSIVE....SO RUM OR MOL POINTS CAN BE USED IN TOP? PLS TELL ME IF U KNOW ^^[SMILE=s46][SMILE=s46][SMILE=s46]

PKO and TOP are different games, so you cannot top-up the rum card that you buy to your Tales of Pirates account. Rums is for Pirate King Online only and no other online games.

Signature

MMOSITE Position : Forum Moderator, MMOsite Police, MMOshop Assistant and a SPAMMER HUNTER (Muahahahahaha!!!)
    Jan 23, 2009 1:18 pm
    Tales Is better!

More people, more Fun! ^^

Feb 2, 2009 2:33 pm
    I haven't tried TOP, didn't even know it existed when I started PKO (my first game like this). TOP has an incredible guide that I can use even for PKO - can't find anything like it for PKO. The Sea Commerce function isn't working in either game and seems to have been lost for awhile now - that seems equal. I have joined a pirate guild that I just LOVE in PKO and wouldn't want to loose that.

MMOsite Special Offer

Feb 4, 2009 10:10 am
      I think that Pirate King Online is better!!!

Feb 4, 2009 6:18 pm
      Pirate King Online will be better than Tales of Pirate if PKO bugs will be fixed.

Signature

MMOSITE Position : Forum Moderator, MMOsite Police, MMOshop Assistant and a SPAMMER HUNTER (Muahahahahaha!!!)
      Feb 5, 2009 3:41 am
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by mark_anthony
      Pirate King Online will be better than Tales of Pirate if PKO bugs will be fixed.

Bugs and lag.......

Signature

Feb 8, 2009 12:36 pm
      TOP has hexa
      PKO gives 2x exp and drop rate more often than TOP
      PKO less lag
      PKO cheaper than TOP
      PKO almost can afford to top up rums.. unlike TOP..
      needs to have credit card...zzz... not all players have tat..
      and some are minors.. like 7yo..wakaka... =D
      i think PKO is better.
      I played TOP for almost a year..
      zzz...... so lag... everycorner of argent got spammer..so
      i had to close my local chan. wakaka...
      ^^
      peace y'all

Feb 10, 2009 1:43 am
      TOP is not the first online game i played but it certainly is the first game i got hooked to. somehow, i really could not quit that game. but after my TOP friends quit, or got inactive for some reasons, i tried to play PKO. in TOP, my server is a dead server, means that its the same player only and no newbies. and its hard to make new friends coz of that.

when i played PKO, i didnt think that i would play it for long but i was wrong. in TOP theres so many people and i have a high level character and some DS characters but i decided to stick to PKO for some reasons.

advantages of TOP will be the many players. re-fusing the apparels again and again. many stalls to shop. the reputation exchange for some mall items. the hex quest is complete.

with PKO, i really enjoy it because they have nicer players. less lagg. responsive GM, with TOP, no GM action whatsoever. easy to buy rums for me and cheaper too! i see BD gems, BD sets to buy all around while in TOP they are very rare, you can almost not buy them. no hex, hence no hex noobs. in TOP many level 80 players are just noobs who only pleveled themselves easily to level 80 without intensive knowledge about the game.

MMOsite Special Offer

Feb 10, 2009 3:37 am
        PKO

Feb 10, 2009 3:37 am
        PKO less lag than TOP. spammers are more in TOP. PKO's bugs are plenty.
        ya IGG does help. they helped me once. ^^
        hihihi.. PKO fiing bugs takes long... mypet got bug before merge and now... it stil has.. im sick and tired of reporting it,. nothing happened.

Feb 11, 2009 8:20 am
        PKO = perfect ;)

Feb 12, 2009 1:46 pm
        pko is better

Feb 24, 2009 9:28 am
        TOP has more people and they are friendly.

MMOsite Special Offer

Feb 25, 2009 4:46 am
          TOp got more peeps and spammers and bots and hackers and scammers... hehe... and super duper mega hyper lag... hehe....

Feb 27, 2009 1:18 pm
          Tales of Pirates
          SERVER TOP PRIVATE KOD
          Nome:King of Death Online
          Exp:8x Party 10x
          Site:http://kod2.no-ip.biz/
          Char:Maruader
          Class:Crusader
          Lv 79 Xx

Mar 27, 2009 10:36 am
          Top is all that i've played.. maybe i should try PKO and see the differences for myself XD

Quick Reply:Pirate King Online vs. Tales of Pirates

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »