Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Pirate King Online Pirate King Online vs. Tales of Pirates

Pirate King Online vs. Tales of Pirates

Oct 31, 2008 5:31 am
PKO is the best...now bugs are fixed...Let's see wat TOP got.

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Oct 31, 2008 8:24 am
hey really need help here! can someone tell me whether is PKO like TOP for apparel fusion where the default level of fused items are level 10 instead of level 0? your reply will be gladly appreciated

MMOsite Special Offer

Oct 31, 2008 10:34 am
    I think pko is better !!!!

Oct 31, 2008 11:08 am
    HEY DUN IGNORE ME PLEASE!!!! i nid to noe whether the effectiveness for apparel fusion in PKO is same as that of TOP? IS it default AT LEVEL 10 with 100% EFFECTIVENESS????!!!!

Nov 1, 2008 6:58 am
    why PKO fairy rations so ex than TOP? but who cares! as long as the unseals are cheap they're fine with me!!

Nov 1, 2008 9:52 am
    OI TENZA! Stop double - posting! Didn't you read the rules?

Signature

Nov 1, 2008 11:04 am
    Tenza,

First thing, you asked in the wrong forum subject.  You have to post your questions in proper channel.

Anyway, i'll answer your question...apparently, the default level for apparel fusion is 10 at 100% from 80% effectiveness.

You can change your apparel, anytime, but effectiveness will be decreased.

MMOsite Special Offer

Nov 5, 2008 4:33 am
      the only difference is that
      in PKO
      we players of PKO feels that the game is not anymore well managed.. unlike it's first year.. everyone is having fun.. with alot's of events.. and a very kind and responsive GM's!
      but now.. everything is changed to negative..
      the what so called "bugs" like the rebirth quest bug.. its still not fixed.. for us players to spam more WoE pack!!

But TOP??

their bugs are realy solved.. to make people happy...

Nov 5, 2008 5:07 am
      PKO are so much better than TOP leh....

TOP so many servers...sure dunno which 1 to choose le..

Signature

Nov 5, 2008 7:02 pm
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by TenzaZangetsu
      HEY DUN IGNORE ME PLEASE!!!! i nid to noe whether the effectiveness for apparel fusion in PKO is same as that of TOP? IS it default AT LEVEL 10 with 100% EFFECTIVENESS????!!!!

Please do not double post ok. This is your last warning because I saw you in other section spamming and making non-sense threads.

Signature

MMOSITE Position : Forum Moderator, MMOsite Police, MMOshop Assistant and a SPAMMER HUNTER (Muahahahahaha!!!)
      Nov 9, 2008 2:30 pm
      man ToP has the advantage of having lots of players pko is almost desert! but pko has lots of items really cheaper than top like sealed BoE at top is 38m at pko ive seen it for 6m. and can some 1 tell me whats the prices for rum? just want to compare with the imps of top

Nov 10, 2008 11:55 am
      PIRATE KING ONLINE!!![SMILE=s4]

I like to do this to TOP >>>>[SMILE=s28][SMILE=s28][SMILE=s28]

MMOsite Special Offer

Nov 10, 2008 3:39 pm
        PKO was a really good game.. but some how now its..... however it is still more fun compared to TOP.. ust hope PKO management can care more about the players...

Nov 11, 2008 11:49 am
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by chicoi
        the only difference is that
        in PKO
        we players of PKO feels that the game is not anymore well managed.. unlike it's first year.. everyone is having fun.. with alot's of events.. and a very kind and responsive GM's!
        but now.. everything is changed to negative..
        the what so called "bugs" like the rebirth quest bug.. its still not fixed.. for us players to spam more WoE pack!!

But TOP??

their bugs are realy solved.. to make people happy...[SMILE= ...

Agree there is alot more bugs in PKO than TOP. But there are no active ingame GMs in TOP. People can buy/sell in real cash without any violation. Also you can flame and say alot of bad words to Gm and management without banning your account.

Signature

MMOSITE Position : Forum Moderator, MMOsite Police, MMOshop Assistant and a SPAMMER HUNTER (Muahahahahaha!!!)
        Nov 14, 2008 9:18 am
        play pko if u r a day player, otherwise if u r a night player. but i really like IGG's live support system

Signature

Nov 18, 2008 11:48 pm
        TOP live support really does help!

gaming experience, PKO better.

customer support PKO is ZERO.

thats all, choose wisely.

Nov 19, 2008 12:01 am
        But in terms of Item Mall, PKO much more cheaper. Which is really good especially for those players who always buy rum cards.

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Nov 26, 2008 4:50 am

« @skyangel »

« yup,you're 100% right,in ToP,theres alot of Spanish,and cant even talk english,and there's no GM there... »

« well,i just tried on penguin server yesterday,coz my friends played there....but seeing like that,i want to quit,Good Bye my lvl 36 Swordman »

This post has been modified on Nov 26 , 2008 04:51:18 AM by   Pertamax.

Signature

Nov 26, 2008 4:56 pm
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Pertamax

« @skyangel »

« yup,you're 100% right,in ToP,theres alot of Spanish,and cant even talk english,and there's no GM there... »

« well,i just tried on penguin server yesterday,coz my friends played there....but seeing like that,i want to quit,Good Bye my lvl 36 Swordman »

This post has been modified on Nov 26 , 2008 04:51:18 AM by   Pertamax.[/SI ...

They must learn how to speak a little english to understand each other.

Signature

Nov 29, 2008 7:17 pm
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by ShiningNight
          TOP is doing better attracting newbie without putting pressure on them to buy mall item.Free mall item,many rum spammer,cheap item on sale are the utmost importance in keeping a healthy population in the server.More player = more profit cuz eventually some will pay for the mall item.

On the contrary,pko exerting alot of pressure to the players to buy rum.They dont reward newbie with mall item.Instead they do alot with auction and gss event trying to get as much profit as possible.Therefore ma ...

Yes,I agree with what this guy is talking about.

Signature

Quick Reply:Pirate King Online vs. Tales of Pirates

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »