Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Pirate King Online Pirate King Online vs. Tales of Pirates

Pirate King Online vs. Tales of Pirates

Sep 9, 2008 11:04 pm
Hi MMOsiters!!!

What can you say about that???Please show us what you think of???Which is much better game???Pirate King Online of Singapore or Tales of Pirates of U.S.???

Please leave commnets!!!

This post has been modified on Oct 22 , 2008 01:00:42 AM by   kazu.

Return to the list

Signature

MMOSITE Position : Forum Moderator, MMOsite Police, MMOshop Assistant and a SPAMMER HUNTER (Muahahahahaha!!!)

Bookmark and share to your friends

Sep 17, 2008 7:24 pm
Pirate King Online Is the best,,,,,

hehhehehehe

MMOsite Special Offer

Sep 24, 2008 7:14 pm
    In my opinion, I've been playing pko for more than a year now... and i'm addicted to it. pko might be bored sometimes, atleast at the server I play but it's pretty nice to have alot of friends there also.  
    And about Tales of Pirate I've started to play it some months ago, just login like twice only lolz... I've seen peoples selling accounts on world/trade channel, the server was laggy, and there are so many peoples talking at world/trade channel that u always have to scroll up. I don't mean to offend ToP but PKO have many kind players, and at ToP I don't see that, I think PKO is the best. Oh one thing more, ToP have alot of spanish speaking peoples, I talked with one of them, he can't even speak English, and his spanish was like broken xD he was selling account =.= and  GM didn't mute/ban him zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Signature

~~谭慧芳~~
    pko
    Azov server
    Lv 80 Seal Master
    Oct 2, 2008 3:24 am
    top is faster then pko
    pko is buggier then top
    top has hex evnet
    pko event some times doesent start...

well pko mayb sucky now ..

but im still sticking wit it ~.~

Oct 2, 2008 7:21 pm
    Well for me even PKO and TOP is almost the same game, PKO still exceeded over TOP cause even PKO got bugged now and alot of problems, still management and GMs tried thier best to help players, but in TOP players always complain why there is no GM around. Tsk...tsk..tsk..too bad for TOP.

Signature

MMOSITE Position : Forum Moderator, MMOsite Police, MMOshop Assistant and a SPAMMER HUNTER (Muahahahahaha!!!)
    Oct 3, 2008 10:19 pm
    for me PKO is better than TOP..
    TOP so laggy...PKO not..but this time bug back again

Signature

Oct 7, 2008 1:08 pm
    Alot of players in PKO now going to TOP coz they think TOP is better in PKO. I'm sure they will go back to PKO when all the bug already fixed.

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Oct 7, 2008 5:59 pm
      yeah hope so...coz now bug in pko back...

Signature

Oct 8, 2008 1:20 am
      Sounds like PKO is better, I'm going to stick with it then.

Oct 8, 2008 8:49 am
      i would lyk to say..pko..coz its my 1st online game[SMILE=s19]

Oct 8, 2008 11:35 am
      haha.. it's my 1st MMORPG game too...  and it seem pretty easy to get the hang of it once u train a few starter characters. ^^

PKO rockz

TOP...stones =X

Signature

server: D e c k
      characters: all xXswift_____Xx.

"Once you decide to do it, don't regret---Fight on!"
      Oct 10, 2008 5:08 am
      yeah..too bad for TOP...=P...PKO has better management...kakaka

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Oct 10, 2008 6:42 am
        TOP is doing better attracting newbie without putting pressure on them to buy mall item.Free mall item,many rum spammer,cheap item on sale are the utmost importance in keeping a healthy population in the server.More player = more profit cuz eventually some will pay for the mall item.

On the contrary,pko exerting alot of pressure to the players to buy rum.They dont reward newbie with mall item.Instead they do alot with auction and gss event trying to get as much profit as possible.Therefore many left as it seems to be worst than p2p game.At least p2p,the game is not too imbalance.Many quiting =less player=no business.Eventually pko has to step up the gear,more 3x drop,gss selling,auction to sustain their income.Then more people leave.

TOP more laggy for asian but PKO more buggier.

Overall PKO is better but if they continue with this money suking strategy,they will lose out.They shud have a long term business plan and get more player to join not scarring people away with crazy sales.

Oct 10, 2008 7:09 pm
        PKO is the best! but got abit more bug then ToP thats all..[SMILE=s46][SMILE=s46]

Signature

I love my Avatar i wish my PKo char has my avatar set ^^
        PKO FOREVER!
        Oct 15, 2008 10:38 pm
        pirate king online is better than tales of pirate.. cos in tales of pirate, its very laggy..

Oct 19, 2008 12:35 am
        TOP is much better than PKO, PKO management is getting worse and worse day by day. GM don't dun reply emails to players who got problems in gameplay. Nowadays, PKO got so many bugs, if you dun beileve me, go to PKO website and check their forums. Many players are complaining about the bugs.

Oct 21, 2008 1:10 am
        still pko the best

Signature

-=IceQueen=-

MMOsite Special Offer

Oct 22, 2008 6:41 pm
          Looks like many players much more like PKO than TOP.

Signature

Oct 23, 2008 2:03 am
          PKO is better than TOP x1000000000000000000000000!!

TOP no GM??so sad to them. We have kind GM in pko haha

Signature

Oct 30, 2008 11:50 am
          SERIOUSLY!! is PKO really from Singapore? i always thought PKO was from US and TOP for SEA countries! Man wat a mess i made? so which should i play coz i understand that the cash items for TOP are much cheaper than that of PKO! by the way which came first? PKO or TOP? i just want to know

Quick Reply:Pirate King Online vs. Tales of Pirates

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »