Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Pirate King Online New Hacking Stragety Warning Playes of online games

New Hacking Stragety Warning Playes of online games

Apr 2, 2008 8:47 am
Quote:
Originally Posted by paquitin
This is getting a little hard isnt it?

for her, but not for me.

Return to the list

Signature

[img]http://lerie1.notlong.com[/img]
Tales of Pirates Forum Moderator

Bookmark and share to your friends

Apr 5, 2008 2:47 pm
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyr
Quote:
Originally Posted by paquitin
This is getting a little hard isnt it?

for her, but not for me. [SMILE ...

Good

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Apr 9, 2008 3:11 am
    I think her account was hacked or she hacked it by herslef...

You see, there is a hack (I don't know what is that called) that edits the game itself on your comp just like editing your gold, stats, etc (the 9999999 gold like that, the lvl41 fairy)... But actually it creates fake images...

It's like laughing and bragging about it to your friends  about your so -called "super character"

A technique used by pranksters....

-I know about those because there are many examples of those in the internet....
    This post has been modified on Apr 09 , 2008 03:27:25 AM by   Aziralliv.

Signature

Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

---------------"Being a sea voyager seems like owning the seas...."---------------
    Apr 9, 2008 3:25 am
    She's just cheating herself.....

This post has been modified on Apr 09 , 2008 03:57:26 AM by   Aziralliv.

Signature

---------------"Being a sea voyager seems like owning the seas...."---------------
    Apr 9, 2008 5:01 pm
    you all sucks,im confused with those words,

This post has been modified on Apr 09 , 2008 05:04:51 PM by   levilat.

Apr 10, 2008 1:43 am
    [SMILE=s47] ENOUGH! OK!

First of all IT'S STRATEGY!!! NOT STRAGETY!!

[SMILE=s44] anyway, I noticed one of the screenshots... the other screenshot, first inventory slot is wierd... see, even if you placed something on it, the wings engraved on the slot will still be visible... and as for the other items... I'd say it's a bit different from photoshops... I can do those things on PAINT... A simple copy/paste fraud...

Oh and one other thing... No one's gonna believe the items you sell through screenshots like that...

[SMILE=s46] Question! the right side of the sword's handguard is kinda faded anyway... identically... do they really looked like they're faded in game? or do they do that when the item's at the edge of the inventory?

Signature

Apr 10, 2008 3:09 am
    Dear player,

We are not affiliated with IGG in any manner. We are the original publisher of the game itself and Tales of Pirate is only a licensed copy of our game. We are unable to help you to resolve your case with IGG and as a forum moderator is involved, you will have no chance of explaining your case to them at all.

However, if you are interested to continue playing Pirate King Online, send us a screenshot of your character and we will do our best to clone the same character for you in 1 of our servers of your choice.

Now I realized its pointless to argure to your with your complain
    We are unable to help you to resolve your case with IGG and as a forum moderator is involved, you will have no chance of explaining your case to them at all.

hahaha, that's funny cause Pirate King Online is not the publisher of the software, Moliyo is, they run it as King of Pirate Online in the SEA area.  PKO is a distributer of their software, just as IGG and Piratia in Russia.  WTF, this lying chick needs to lay off her imaginary work and do some research.  I think we should show the Management at PKO her little "False" email so they can sue her for fraud, i think they have enough evidence from what she posted to make quite a nice little case out of it :D  get a life, quit lying, you'll never make anything of yourself that way.  if i were you, i'd just give up on defiding yourself, as you have lost from the very start.  people like you need help...  i can only hope you get it soon.  if you quit playing this game like you say, why do you still come here to defend yourself, why not just give up and continue with your new game?  coming back here to flame more just shows your not a very mature person...

MMOsite Special Offer

Apr 10, 2008 3:32 am
      [SMILE=s8] I agree it's quite suspicious to keep this topic on...

A little something for the moderators...

[SMILE=s46] At cases like this, it's best NOT to repost the screenshots yourselves... Let the accused post it, otherwise it'll look like you edited the photo. It is a very sensitive matter reguarding credibilities towards moderators and us.

Signature

Apr 10, 2008 4:54 am
      Look she's just a spoiled pinay brat that thinks posting a pic of her (daddy's) credit card on the internet just to show off how much money she has (lol P15,000), is the best idea in the world. Honey if you're still reading this thread, I can make out the numbers from your card, if I wanted to charge stuff on it I would, but I'm not that evil.

Signature

When I'm bored I report spammers ^^...yes that means every single thread you people make (sorry mods).
      Apr 17, 2008 5:57 pm
      if u happen to still read this... iggella and lerie are forum moderaters. they are not only gms but also part of the creators of tales ofpirates/pirate king online. im thinking the person who pmed u asking for acct and pass was someone who faked their name. but u will never get any pm like that from any REAL mod/gm.

Apr 17, 2008 8:35 pm
      [SMILE=s8]R34ct10n is right... It's in the rules...

Signature

Apr 21, 2008 2:21 am
      hmmm... as i was browsing this forum (cuz PKO forum is still down) i saw this interesting thread. Quite frankly this issue is so funny and as i was reading it from the start till the end i can say that this so called msmichiyo, mskrew, cryingbabygirl or whatever is definitely a fake and is making  false accusations to the poor TOP mods . Im a pinoy player and have played many mmos, base from my experience this is just a strategy of some people who want to get rich fast. It's so funny because this player thought it was a perfect plan but was so careless that he didn't even take some considerations and eventually those backfired. Well this is a lesson to all those con artist out there to polish your craft   lol just joking. But its quite a shame for a pinoy player to be this desperate, we our known for our hard work to excel but stooping this low is so unimaginable.

And you say that ms.lerie is putting down the pinoy community, but i think its you who is doing that

MMOsite Special Offer

Apr 21, 2008 2:28 am
        [SMILE=s2]You're a pinoy too!???
        [SMILE=s20]Haha... Anung server mo??

Signature

Nov 30, 2008 2:27 am
        I always knew she is a fraud.A real true fraud.

Signature

Nov 30, 2008 2:48 am
        You are really a fraud.a real true fraud.

Signature

Jul 12, 2009 3:52 pm
        i tihnk se lieign too

Oct 29, 2010 3:17 am
        Hello! gebfdcf interesting gebfdcf site!

MMOsite Special Offer

Jul 16, 2015 10:33 am

Isn't it nice to bring something up after 7 years? i really wonder where's the thread opener now. lol.

Jun 2, 2016 3:22 pm
          LOL Crying Girl got rumbled n tried lying right to the end haha.

Quick Reply:New Hacking Stragety Warning Playes of online games

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »