Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Pirate King Online New Hacking Stragety Warning Playes of online games
 

New Hacking Stragety Warning Playes of online games

Mar 16, 2008 2:28 pm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapi

the only possibility of having a level 200 pet is if she's an authorized GM in ToP. t


As far I know, ToP GMs don't have pets :z

Return to the list

Signature

Gentlemen, I love War.

Bookmark and share to your friends

Mar 16, 2008 11:53 pm
Hey i found some leak on your own ps mr lerie gege TALES OF PIRATES MODERATOR



As a proff on you own screenies ms/mr lerie TOP moderator   

On that ps i read that there is a word

that i am willing to provide all of my accounts info   ... so definitly it simply means that i gave my accounts on you right MR.lerie .. gege it was your own ps

look theres a leak .tsk tsk tsk

MMOsite Special Offer

    Mar 16, 2008 11:55 pm
    what no room?? jeje im on PKO NOW .. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

    Mar 17, 2008 5:01 am
    both PKO and ToP have a game log. an investigation can be conducted by using the game log and there won't be any need for asking game info anyways.

    Mar 17, 2008 8:11 am
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by CryingGirl
    Hey i found some leak on your own ps mr lerie gege TALES OF PIRATES MODERATOR



    As a proff on you own screenies ms/mr lerie TOP moderator   

    On that ps i read that there is a word

    that i am willing to provide all of my accounts info   ... so definitly it simply means that i gave my accounts on you right MR.lerie .. gege it was your own ps

    look theres a leak .tsk tsk ts ...


    Tsk tsk tsk oh deary deary what a most incredible leak you have Mr. Crybaby.  Your brain is oozing from that leak somewhere in your scull.  I think you may need some help.

    That screenshot helps prove that you are a complete and utter liar.  Let me explain Mr. Crybaby as the crack in your scull seems to be getting larger, Lerie said you were willing to provide your account information, it doesn't mean you actually did.  If every person who said they were "willing" to do something what percent actually get up and do so?  And why would any single poor soul in the world believe someone like you now anyways who has had pretty much all of your own fraudulent proofs shot down with the TRUTH.

    Ella's reply states that IGG had made an investigation on your account and found out that you never had those items you claimed you had and to ban you from the forums if you made such false and foolish claims ever again and you did.  Anyways, why would IGG need your account information when they're the ones that hold all of that information in their databanks?

    Now you are simply trying to poorly defame IGG and lerie.  And when I say poorly I mean depressingly failingly.

    Mar 17, 2008 8:14 am
    So if thats the case??

    both PKO and ToP have a game log. an investigation can be conducted by using the game log and there won't be any need for asking game info anyways.

    then what is this?


    i wonder if why they are asking my acounts info?if they can track it already ??...hmm
    i smel something fisshy

    this only proves that forum moderator of tales of pirates is just a normal player like us..gg..

    .. on his own leries submited print screen actually says that he/she lerie tales of pirates forum moderator have no power over ingame,only to modified or remove my post in forum right gg..since you stated that both PKO and ToP have a game log. an investigation can be conducted by using the game log and there won't be any need for asking game info anyways.
    now on that statement of yours simply clearing things up for us ty

    hayzzzzzzzzzz...............

    Mar 17, 2008 8:32 am
    Oppz by the way cactus what do you know about it??

    what if i actually did??..

    you never know a thing girl... .

    your just a fancy moderator of forum moderator of pirates?

    about this
    Ella's reply states that IGG had made an investigation on your account and found out that you never had those items you claimed you had and to ban you from the forums if you made such false and foolish claims ever again and you did. Anyways, why would IGG need your account information when they're the ones that hold all of that information in their databanks?


    oh really?..
    if this is true??

    how come i can stil log in my acount in game?
    they should banned me right?

    i got banned only in forums..
    yeah bcoz of the power of abuse of some hackers moderator out there hahah..too bad..
    this is not tales of pirates anymore..moderator of tales of pirates cannot modified post here tsk tsk ...

    hayz.. im not playing tales of pirates anymore.. im sorry.. but that game really sucks.

    MMOsite Special Offer

      Mar 17, 2008 8:49 am
      Oh one thing more ... Tales of Pirates moderators often says that their guide on their forums

      are original? saying that the other one who steal?

      nah... i dont believe

      to think that the other game is far more advance than tales of pirates..

      so where did they get the idea?for sure.. ah ic they only copy it... jeje...

      tsk tsk.. tales of pirates moderatorssss.........

      now im learning more about it now im on kop now tsk tsk ..

      well a lot of mate of mine on that game switch too

      in reality they see the big difference ...



      oopz .. by the way i notice something ...

      dont make some alts here.. hihihi.. creating new account to bluff me jeje..




      This post has been modified on Mar 17 , 2008 08:52:14 AM by   CryingGirl.

      Mar 17, 2008 8:49 am
      Ah...now you're calling us hackers O.o

      Well, you get banned for promove scam, use external software to modify in-game situationsa (imposible do that.) and insult a very wise and serious moderator like Miss Lerie

      Well, we can't modify your posts here...oh, and we didn't it in ToP forum.

      Just your replies got gone because your account was erased.

      Ah...PKO and ToP is the same, just is different time zone and events....

      btw, don't double post.....

      Signature

      Gentlemen, I love War.
      Mar 17, 2008 8:57 am
      Well sorry about the double post...

      Im sorry im so naive on forums .unlike you hihihi i dont know how to modified post.

      Yup .. like wise i said your all hackers for me..

      now that im complete gone on tales of pirates i can say it now ..

      Diferent time zone.. Kop is far more advance on Tales of Pirates

      i wonder why ?? its a big question i wanna know.. oh by the way..

      their english in ls is so bad.. i wonder why

      Mar 17, 2008 9:38 am
      Hey i found some leak on your own ps mr lerie gege TALES OF PIRATES MODERATOR





      As a proff on you own screenies ms/mr lerie TOP moderator

      On that ps i read that there is a word

      that i am willing to provide all of my accounts info ... so definitly it simply means that i gave my accounts on you right MR.lerie .. gege it was your own ps

      look theres a leak .tsk tsk tsk


      see how pathetic you can be. using my own screen shot doesn't proove that you really did gave me your account info. And read the PM carefully, I told the admin to PM you about it. If I already knew your account info, do you think I need to tell the admin to ask you about your info? Are you using a little of your brain there in your little nutshell?

      i wonder if why they are asking my acounts info?if they can track it already ??...hmm
      i smel something fisshy


      Once again, stupidity to the next level. Analyze, think more.... the admin asked for your account info's because:
      1. Because the account info you used in the forums and the ones you used with the fake BD sets/DOEs and level 200 fairy maybe/are different.
      2. For easier browsing of the account database.

      Plus, ella said you never replied your account info to her. if so, kindly post the screen shot of it... Still your screen shot against ms. ella is not enough.

      dont make some alts here.. hihihi.. creating new account to bluff me jeje..


      Stupid, those aren't my alts. you can even ask someone to verify my IP from those different account who replied against you.

      Kop is far more advance on Tales of Pirates

      i wonder why ?? its a big question i wanna know..


      Hahaha, another stupidity to the next level. Of course, they are far more advanced than TOP and PKO, because that's the original version of the game. Oh now you're saying you're in KOP? since mods in PKO already confirmed that your email you said you received from PKO is fake.

      so if your in KOP, can you explain how you get Prize vouchers? Actually looking at the game database there's no blueprint for BD set crafting of any level. But in case there's such blueprint for BD set, explain where you got the prize vouchers. Because those are needed to craft BD sets, but then you claim you got the BD sets from crafting. But obviously you're telling a lie because prize vouchers, as one of it's ingredients to make BD sets are unobtainable in the game up to this moment (03/17/2008), both PKO and TOP.

      what no room?? jeje im on PKO NOW .. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE


      Inconsistent. You said you're in PKO, now you're saying you're in KOP?

      their english in ls is so bad.. i wonder why


      Yeah, TOP LS's English is bad because they are Chinese. and I thought you can speak Chinese, why didn't you spoke Chinese to them? And don't be so confident with your English, because your English is worst than theirs. I know I am not that good in English, but I know I am not as worst as you are.

      Oh one thing more ... Tales of Pirates moderators often says that their guide on their forums

      are original? saying that the other one who steal?

      nah... i dont believe


      Hmm, site an example where a TOP moderator saying that the guides in TOP forums are original? Oh you're talking about the one that RChuck told you?

      Next time, learn to research and use your head before opening your mouth.

      hayz.. im not playing tales of pirates anymore.. im sorry.. but that game really sucks.

      now that im complete gone on tales of pirates i can say it now ..


      not in TOP anymore?

      when you're so excited about the new Angelic server

      http://profiles.friendster.com/9453652



      Like you said, we moderators are just normal players. So in case we do something bad, IGG can punish us, but since I am innocent with all your false accusations, I didn't get banned/punished by IGG. FYI, I laid all my account info to the admins for them to investigate my account too, that way you won't say everything's one sided. But look, I am still there, moderating the forums. That only means I didn't do such things. Even in real life I am not doing that(stealing), then why would i do that in a game, just a game, I wont gain anything from it.



      This post has been modified on Mar 17 , 2008 09:41:57 AM by   ladyr.

      Signature

      [img]http://lerie1.notlong.com[/img]
      Tales of Pirates Forum Moderator
      Mar 17, 2008 11:06 am
      Oppz by the way Mr Crybaby what do you know about it??

      what if iyou actually didn't??..

      you never know a thing boy... .


      Right back at you.

      how come i can stil log in my acount in game?
      they should banned me right?

      i got banned only in forums..


      Ella's reply states that IGG had made an investigation on your account and found out that you never had those items you claimed you had and to ban you from the forums if you made such false and foolish claims ever again and you did.


      Wow that leak is just getting bigger and bigger.

      now im learning more about it now im on kop now tsk tsk ..


      Oh I lied, the crack in your scull has exploded and your brain is flowing out like a waterfall.  I didn't know that PKO changed their name to KOP.  Wait, isn't KOP another game?  Hum...

      how come i can stil log in my acount in game?
      they should banned me right?


      How would you know know if you are "complete gone on tales of pirates"?

      Yup .. like wise i said your all hackers for me..

      now that im complete gone on tales of pirates i can say it now ..


      dont make some alts here.. hihihi.. creating new account to bluff me jeje..


      You know it's the darnest thing, I never knew that I was another lerie.  I feel certainly different and it's so weird, we live in 2 totally different places.  To be someone else is a very awkward experience.
      This post has been modified on Mar 17 , 2008 11:12:22 AM by   Cactus_Quing.

      MMOsite Special Offer

        Mar 17, 2008 11:31 am
        First things first... MsMichiyo, MsAsia, Mscrew, MsCryingBaby.. whatever... you have many names and no sense of reality.
        Let's remember some facts together. Maybe you can start using your brain instead your breast.

        1) You started your criminal route by scamming people at Mermaid Server (yes, you did. Don't lie, because i play at mermaid server, i know you (you don't know me.. i never tell people i am me in game.) and i know many people you scammed. And yes again, you are a criminal baby.

        2) Being the hate you grow into this server not enough, you went to the forums saying you had Unseals lvl 65 to sell... and Fairies with absurd levels (everyone knows that the fairy is capped at lvl 41.) and a ridiculous amount of money (999.999.999 at the inventory, and 40k at the system message. waw!) and BD torsos and unseals 65 with a huge lack of careful by editing them.

        3) No, that hate and aversion was not ehough, then you started lieing about your money, and creating some imaginary stuff to make people believe you in fact have those items. None is stupid enough to belive. And people started laughing at you. (HAHAHA! XD)

        4) You have multi accounts, thats the reason the administrator asked your account info (which means, account name, how do you expect the tech staff to wonder the account the items could be? they are the tech staff, not magicians.. duh! none asked your password DUH! because there is no need of password to make this kind of investigation DUUH! only the account name duh duh!... if you gave the password to the admin... the only thing i can say to you is "DONKEY!" DUH!) to know where are the items to start an investigation. The investigation result was... No items, No money, No Fairy and No Sense of Ethnics.

        5) You felt in dispair, then started making up new fake screenies to make fool of people... like that e-mail screenie, with the remetent e-mail censored... i ask you, why?
        It just made you look more and more stupid... (duh? XD)

        6) Now you are trying to destroy the image of the company and the image of the TOP moderators.. because you can't make fool of the TOP players (and wonder why you can't make fool of general people.... maybe your brain is smaller then your boobs.) then you try to find someone to protect you, or maybe make you feel liked (not loved, let's not exaggerate.)

        The fact is... account information means account name, that thing which is showed at the forums when you post. That thing you have to give to them when you win a prize of IMPs. Not the password. (duuuh!!)
        Plus, Moderators ARE normal players, none of us have any kind if power in game, and the only thing we can do is make the forum organized. (And we can't edit PMs. duh!)

        And more.... your english is even worst then mine... o.ó

        Ah.. and don't let me forget.. say to your parents, that i'm really sorry becaue you must make them really ashamed. I wonder when you will start to kidnapping and murdering.


        Edit: (Because i know how to do! XD)
        http://top.igg.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=71431&extra=page%3D2
        'o'
        You are really popular at the forum!
        XD~~
        This post has been modified on Mar 17 , 2008 12:09:37 PM by   Laivine.

        Mar 17, 2008 11:33 am
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by CryingGirl

        Yup .. like was i said your all hackers for me..


        Sad, really sad.


        Quote:
        Originally Posted by CryingGirl
        Diferent time zone.. Kop is far more advance on Tales of Pirates

        i wonder why ?? its a big question i wanna know..


        Hmm...Because HDW is the original version of PKO and ToP?

        Signature

        Gentlemen, I love War.
        Mar 17, 2008 12:06 pm
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Cactus_Quing
        You know it's the darnest thing, I never knew that I was another lerie. I feel certainly different and it's so weird, we live in 2 totally different places. To be someone else is a very awkward experience.


        Yeah, because she is not using her little brain, she can't analyze all who replied to her are different persons. Normal people (yes i say normal, the ones using their brains) can differentiate all of us by the way we speak.

        If I were all of you, wow, is she thinking I have different personalities? Hahah how pathetic

        Yup .. like wise i said your all hackers for me..


        Hahaha now she is accusing all TOP moderators are hackers....

        I think you need to see a psychiatrist.

        This post has been modified on Mar 17 , 2008 12:07:38 PM by   ladyr.

        Signature

        [img]http://lerie1.notlong.com[/img]
        Tales of Pirates Forum Moderator
        Mar 17, 2008 12:12 pm
        Im sorry im so naive on forums .unlike you hihihi i dont know how to modified post.


        Maybe.... i wonder if its by clicking on the "Modify" button... o.�
        I don't know why, but something is telling me that is at "Modify" button.
        What is this voice telling me? "Use the "Modify" button to edit your posts..."
        What the..? AW! SORRY FOR THAT.. I GOT IT ALREADY.

        It's my brain ^^
        This post has been modified on Mar 18 , 2008 09:14:43 AM by   Laivine.

        Mar 21, 2008 11:54 pm
        yeah, the investigators will need the account ID. the investigations will be faster and easier that way.

        but it is easy to spot that the BD torso are edited. the position of the BD torso in the inventory is closer to the right when it should be closer to the left.

        the same game codes since only one developer for both games. IGG cannot edit the game codes.

        there is no need to provide the password in order to investigate the claims.

        even if we've pointed out these glaring errors, it only shows how desperate this scammer really is and tries to divert our attention by pointing to the misdeeds of ToP mods.

        her claims are unbelievable.

        MMOsite Special Offer

          Mar 30, 2008 10:21 am
          oh look more of her freaking lie: http://my.mmosite.com/cryinggirl/Blog/Item/450ca458c434cc672d147d25cf3ec4f6.html

          in case she'll delete my reply, my reply to that blog was:
          tsk tsk tsk, you can't event take a screenshot of that fairy hahaha, so much for your brag

          This post has been modified on Mar 30 , 2008 10:27:18 AM by   ladyr.

          Signature

          [img]http://lerie1.notlong.com[/img]
          Tales of Pirates Forum Moderator
          Mar 30, 2008 9:45 pm
          This is getting a little hard isnt it?

          Signature



          Mar 31, 2008 10:51 am

           

          Quick Reply:New Hacking Stragety Warning Playes of online games

          Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »