Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Pirate King Online Recruitment: MMOsite Volunteer Staff! [New]

Recruitment: MMOsite Volunteer Staff! [New]

Nov 6, 2008 7:47 pm
Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthRay
Is it to be a voluteer,we need to play a wide variety of games and not just 1 or 2 games?

This post has been modified on Nov 06 , 2008 02:46:53 AM by   StealthRay.[/SI ...

Yes it really help if you play alot of games but if you will be moderating a specific game board section like PKO board section here in MMOsite, there is no case if you play or not other games. The more important is, you play the game that you are moderating so that you got some knowledge from the game.

Return to the list

Signature

MMOSITE Position : Forum Moderator, MMOsite Police, MMOshop Assistant and a SPAMMER HUNTER (Muahahahahaha!!!)

Bookmark and share to your friends

Apr 13, 2009 6:35 am
Oeh !! me ! Me!

Ow I already am xD

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Apr 17, 2009 1:35 pm
    I'm confused, do i post my application here or do i send my application via email to vault1@mmosite.com ?

Apr 24, 2009 12:21 pm
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by RyuPa
    I don't really get about tis recruitment requirement.

Wat does it meant "ability to appeal in game"?

-It probally means you have a very good understanding of the game and know alot about it. Having more skills in it then the normal player [SMILE=s11]

Apr 24, 2009 12:23 pm
    Im gonna apply, it'd be cool to be a morderator =)

Apr 25, 2009 10:45 pm
    i want to apply but it confuse me with the mail^^ Mail
    to <a href="mailto:vault1@mmosite.com">vault1@mmosite.com</a>

what is the real email ADD^^ thanks

May 23, 2009 12:38 am
    so basicly we just tell about are selves and say why we wanna be a moderator??

if we do i will  be glad to help!!!

MMOsite Special Offer

Aug 29, 2009 1:27 pm
      This Topic work yet?
      If yes i wanna be a volunteer!

Aug 30, 2009 1:06 pm
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Manellis
      This Topic work yet?
      If yes i wanna be a volunteer!

I think the forum is dead :P
      Send an application to Annhouse to apply.
      Inbox me for her email :)

Signature

Sep 18, 2009 6:36 pm
      ..... idk wth is wronq with this download the folder says its zipped an i double click it an it say it invalid

Mar 18, 2010 9:53 am
      *Forum ID:ayoshitah4
      *Forum name:mishaso
      *Msn:so18cool@hotmail.com
      *Games you have played:tales of pirates
      *Games(mmorpg) you are playing:pirate king online,tales of pirates
      *Games(mmorpg) you want to play:top,pko
      *Games(mmorpg) you want to work on:pko,top =p
      Favorite game(mmorpg):pko
      Who commend u to join:my sister
      *Other info about yourself:simple kid

Mar 19, 2010 6:32 pm
      That would be nice they give us a chance to make more MMo Gold ..
      hope i can pass in the interview on volunteer ..

MMOsite Special Offer

Apr 15, 2010 11:12 pm
        maybe u guys shuld make a button of live cam then can interview then accept straight a way if passed

May 26, 2010 4:11 pm
        thanx :D:D

Jun 16, 2011 10:06 pm
        Is the offer still going on?

Signature

Jan 4, 2013 9:23 pm
        [b]Reply [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/118/20070809/Recruitment_MMOsite_Volunteer_Staff_New-4da842d4cc83a9a13-2.html#p4da842e9458b90]22#[/url] [i]Moneybaggerz[/i][/b] [br] [br]Youre so awesome, man! I cant beviele I missed this blog for so long. Its just great stuff all round. Your design, man too amazing! I cant wait to read what youve got next. I love everything that youre saying and want more, more, MORE! Keep this up, man! Its just too good.

Jan 4, 2013 11:55 pm
        [quote]Quote: Originally Posted by [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/member/info/473193/2]juzAnewbieHERE[/url] at Apr 15, 2010 11:12 pm
        maybe u guys shuld make a button of live cam then can interview then accept straight a way if passed [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/118/20070809/Recruitment_MMOsite_Volunteer_Staff_New-4da842d4cc83a9a13-2.html#p4da842ed192c5f][STB_STATIC_IMAGE_HOST]images/back.gif[/STB_STATIC_IMAGE_HOST][/url][/quote]This league has a storng chance of succeeding . The first reason is the demand in non-NFL cities. The first 8 cities should be L.A. Las Vegas, Memphis, San Antonio, Birmingham, Orlando, Chicago, New York and Fort Worth. The AFL should pursue the NFL free agents, Arena Football players and college players. Also, as bad as it may sound, the AFL must pursue suspended NFL players. Is there a possiblity of adding Canadian cities in future? Yes, the AFL should play from October to March. It's going to take years to establish a fan base but in the end it will happen soon than later. I remember attending USFL games in Chicago and Memphis and they were great. They also had great names like the Chicago Blitz and the Memphis Showboats. If television was like it is now back then, the USFL might have merged with the NFL or still be in existence.

MMOsite Special Offer

Jan 7, 2013 1:25 am
          [quote]Quote: Originally Posted by [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/member/info/473193/2]juzAnewbieHERE[/url] at Apr 15, 2010 11:12 pm
          maybe u guys shuld make a button of live cam then can interview then accept straight a way if passed [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/118/20070809/Recruitment_MMOsite_Volunteer_Staff_New-4da842d4cc83a9a13-2.html#p4da842ed192c5f][STB_STATIC_IMAGE_HOST]images/back.gif[/STB_STATIC_IMAGE_HOST][/url][/quote]One other thing to point out is that an online besinuss administration training is designed for individuals to be able to well proceed to bachelor degree education. The 90 credit education meets the other bachelor diploma requirements then when you earn your own associate of arts in BA online, you may have access to the most recent technologies in this particular field. Several reasons why students have to get their associate degree in besinuss is because they are interested in the field and want to receive the general training necessary before jumping to a bachelor diploma program. Thx for the tips you provide in the blog.

Jan 7, 2013 4:58 am
          Wowza, problem sovled like it never happened.

Quick Reply:Recruitment: MMOsite Volunteer Staff! [New]

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »