Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Pirate King Online i cant log into game T.T

i cant log into game T.T

Dec 19, 2006 10:53 pm
why i cant log in to my account? is server down? or i banned?
i also cant open PKO official website >.<

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Dec 20, 2006 7:11 am
try browsing other sites, if you cannot browse then it's your ISP. if you can browse then PKO site is down.

MMOsite Special Offer

Dec 20, 2006 10:46 am
    i can browse other site...also can play other game too.. only PKO still cant log in...
    i gonna finish pet event there..
    PKO website cant surf,still..

Dec 20, 2006 11:26 am
    i can browse the PKO site. check if the site is blocked on your computer. on internet options, go to security tab and check if PKO is on the restricted site.

Dec 24, 2006 8:24 am
    yea..they're right

Signature

I will answer to any possible question regarding any thread, humans are curious and I'm here to solve it. Call me flooder, I don't care. I'm not violating any rules.
    Dec 30, 2006 10:06 pm
    Quote:
    Originally Posted bydesertc0ffin
    why i cant log in to my account? is server down? or i banned?
    i also cant open PKO official website  ...

Hey! I have this exact same problem and i know its because of the submarine cables or sumfing, but wats even more confusing was last night at about 23:41(GMT+8), (01:41 where i am, in Australia GMT +10) i could get into the game and i could look at the site, but i had to go to bed, but when i got onto the computer at 13:00 (GMT+10) i tried to get into the game and this exact same issue came up, it would not load the PKO update screen (im having issues posting the image so i cannot show it) the 2 small screens that show the title name(at the top) and the one underneath that shows the events,updates and news, these both do not show their info but come up with an error screen saying "Navigation to the website was cancelled" then underneath it says to try and refresh the page, it says this exactly for both screens.  when it tries to download any patches an error screen pops up that says "Connecting to update server failed.  Please download manual patch from the website" but i know i have all the patches cause this only stopped working 4 days ago (and last nite i managed to download the latest one, and i can run the version check which says that i have the latest version.) I can then click into the game but when i try to sign in it pops up and says "connection failed".  I also cannot connect to the main website it also comes up with the same error "NAVIGATION TO THE WEBSITE WAS CANCELLED"... Please can someone inform me on how to get back into the game or whether it is a server issue and when it will be fixed? thankyou...

1 more thing, Nick90 stop spamming everywhere, u've just gone onto all the threads and posted 1 line at the end, that makes no sense and nuthing that helps, its annoying.

Dec 31, 2006 12:18 am
    some of the undersea cables connecting Asia to the US broke thus slowing internet by 50%. estimated time of restoration is 2 to 3 weeks.

if you can find a proxy to hop your connection to get to singapore. i heard there is one. it's on PKO forums.

MMOsite Special Offer

Jan 10, 2007 6:25 pm
      inspection just chillax and wait for a bit

Signature

Mar 14, 2007 9:42 am
      i can't access the PKO website right now, although I can log into the game. I need to buy argent mangoes and pet rations in the item mall! argh, this is so frustrating!

Can anyone help me?

Signature

I'm not affected by stress... I'm a carrier
      Jun 12, 2007 12:21 am
      also me i cant login it says "connection faild" even if i go 2 internet option in security...  and restricted sites .....

Feb 9, 2015 7:27 am
      I can not log into my game

mobile forum
      posted via cellphone

Feb 16, 2015 9:51 pm
      I can't connect to pirate kings using my iPhone 6+, why? I keep re-install back, but cannot solve the problems. Devs get back to me asap, thanks.

mobile forum
      posted via cellphone

MMOsite Special Offer

Mar 26, 2015 11:50 am
        can browse the PKO site. check if the site is blocked on your computer. on internet options, go to security tab and check if PKO is on the restricted site.

mobile forum
        posted via cellphone

Mar 28, 2015 12:56 pm
        Pirate kings cannot logins in facebook

mobile forum
        posted via cellphone

Mar 31, 2015 11:53 pm
        Hi there!
        I cannot log into The Pirate King Game on my Samsung. Whenever I log in, it says "Please Connect Face Book." It fails every time I log in.
        Looking forward to hearing from you!

Sincerely, [SMILE=6]

mobile forum
        posted via cellphone

Aug 24, 2015 1:53 am
        We cant connect to the network.please check your network connection and try again.

mobile forum
        posted via cellphone

Oct 14, 2015 3:20 pm
        I cant log into pirate king keeps saying login to facebook and when i try it doesnt work

mobile forum
        posted via cellphone

MMOsite Special Offer

Oct 24, 2015 9:33 pm
          Can't connect, why[SMILE=24]

mobile forum
          posted via cellphone

Quick Reply:i cant log into game T.T

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »