Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List

EP guide

Dec 17, 2008 7:07 pm
hmm. i dont suppose the foxes in your server know about the bug in one of the pet skill? cuz there's this fox's pet skill that will make the enemy bleed. and the bleeding (which is a physical attack) does not suffer from damage penalty. when a player attack another player, the damage done is reduced by 75% i think. but for that particular bleeding skill, the bleeding does not have a damage penalty.

Perhaps that bug's been fixed...but then again I haven't been patrolling the Yao Jing forum of PW-PH.

Forgot to mention that in both times as well, the only attack I used was Feather Arrows (Plume Shot for you in PWI)
This post has been modified on Dec 17 , 2008 07:09:45 PM by   Milliardo55.

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Dec 17, 2008 9:58 pm
it's plume quill for me in PW-MY. our server's been here for around 1yr and the chinese malaysian server is out for maybe 2. but the bug is not fixed yet. so, i doubt the bug for that skill is fixed. it should be harder to win them after lv59 with intersoul (HP and MP switch) and bramble array (decrease damage taken by 75%) though. if the foxy have phoenix with the bleeding skill, say alelua when they attack you. at lv90, the bleeding is 2k per sec. even if you have 10k hp, you can only survive 5sec or so.

Signature

these ugly pixel art are done by me.

Oracle server Hell WF lv92 l EP lv82 l EA lv82 l MG lv72 l WB lv72 l WR lv45

MMOsite Special Offer

Dec 17, 2008 11:48 pm
    good guide^^

Dec 21, 2008 3:56 am
    well i updated this guide..it took about 1 hour i think..well anyway ENJOY and thx =)

Dec 21, 2008 6:51 am
    actually i've to point out that whisht can stack max 4times. so there's no need to whisht 5-9times.

and i don't get it. why do you whisht yourself before you sleep your enemy? if your enemy is going to be sleep, he'll not attack you. then what's the point of whishting 1st seeing that the whisht effect will be gone after the sleep is gone? i say you should sleep, and run away from the char (if it's a melee or run towards the player if it's an archer) and then you whisht and attack if time allows you to do so.

Signature

Dec 21, 2008 6:57 pm
    ohh yeah..great point..EDIT* thx to all for the help[SMILE=s40]
    edited skills to lvl 59 and pvp section(abit)

Dec 22, 2008 10:06 am
    actually there's a really good healing combo for priest/clerics.

if you're going to HH and you're lazy to heal, set this combo:
    <repeat> <whisht> <sapience>

and the skill will keep repeating itself. just pop in a mp regen pharma pill and then press the combo button, then you can start afk-ing. but make sure you don't make it too obvious though. and this is if your whisht and sapience are both maxed.. if the beast's HP is not recovering as fast as your heal is, that means you guys prolly should get a 2nd priest/cleric to use the blue zhen skill cuz this means that the boss is too hard for the beast.

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Mar 21, 2009 12:32 pm
      Hmm alot of nice stuff but that Cay's link to his guide on the other forum went away i wanted to read his guide too

Dec 3, 2009 5:51 am
      ty good guide..

Signature

Quick Reply:EP guide

Smiles
      refresh
      Go Advanced »