Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Dekaron (2Moons) Dekaron will be serviced by Nexon Europe !

Dekaron will be serviced by Nexon Europe !

Feb 5, 2012 6:47 am
Beginning on Wednesday,Febrauary 22, Dekaron will be serviced by Nexon Europe. Nexon is working hard to ensure a smooth transition, and will continue to support the community and develop the game in the future.

The migration period will last from Febrauary 23 through August 23, 2012. During this time, players may transfer their Dekaron character and their GH cash from their GameHi account over to a Nexon account.

Visit Nexon’s homepage to create a free account. - http://en.nexoneu.com/NXEU.aspx?PART=/Main

The Dekaron team would like to thank our players for their continued support. We are looking forward to see you at our new place Nexon!

We will make every effort to meet your needs and provide you with satisfactory service. In the case where any players have problems after the migration, please contact 1:1 customer support via the Q&A section. We will ensure that we take care of all the issues you raise in your emails.  

Thank you for playing

- Dekaron Team -

Text its taken from Global Dekaron News section - http://dekaron.gamehi.com/app/news/current_news/list.aspx

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Feb 5, 2012 8:09 am
OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!! THANKS YEAHHHH.. TAKE MY ***->GameHi<-.NEXON EUROPE!!!NEXON EUROPE!1Thanks man i do a party for NEXON

MMOsite Special Offer

Feb 14, 2012 2:22 pm
    Quote: Originally Posted by EDhunter at Feb 5, 2012 6:47 am
    Beginning on Wednesday,Febrauary 22, Dekaron will be serviced by Nexon Europe. Nexon is working hard to ensure a smooth transition, and will continue to support the community and develop the game in the future.

The migration period will last from Febrauary 23 through August 23, 2012. During this time, players may transfer their Dekaron character and their GH cash from their GameHi account over to a Nexon account.

Visit Nexon’s homepage to create a free account. - http://en.nexoneu.com/NXEU.aspx?PART=/Main

The Dekaron team would like to thank our players for their continued support. We are looking forward to see you at our new place Nexon!

We will make every effort to meet your needs and provide you with satisfactory service. In the case where any players have problems after the migration, please contact 1:1 customer support via the Q&A section. We will ensure that we take care of all the issues you raise in your emails.  

Thank you for playing

- Dekaron Team -

Text its taken from Global Dekaron News section - http://dekaron.gamehi.com/app/news/current_news/list.aspx     
    plz i have old account in Acclaim with 2 moons game but i cant play it wright now by dekaron try to help me plz

Feb 14, 2012 4:01 pm
    Reply 2#  bazoooka

ask gameHi support team, Q&A section - http://www.gamehi.com/

Feb 22, 2012 5:25 am
    my friend introduced me to the game last week but i cant make an account, do i need to wait after the transition or is there any other way to create an accout for dekaron

Feb 22, 2012 6:22 pm
    I need help please! I keep on trying to transfer my account over for 2moons but it won't let me. I have no idea what I am doing and I'm getting really effin sick of this. I really don't want to lose another account. PLEASE HELP! Every time I try to transfer it over it bring me to that login site of Nexon and after that it won't let me continue. What do I do please help me

Feb 22, 2012 11:06 pm
    [b]Reply [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/11/20120205/Dekaron_will_be_serviced_by_Nexon_Europe-4f2e9677c42af8613-1.html#p4f2e9677c42af8]0#[/url] [i]EDhunter[/i][/b] [br] [br]dear nexon member,

i can't log in with my old server GameHi. Can you let me know how to download new server under nexon europe for dekaron game? Pls give me a website.

Thanks

MMOsite Special Offer

Feb 23, 2012 12:46 am
      well the website is this  http://dekaron.nexoneu.com/  but i guess it's not running yet  so we'll have to wait
      In the meantime these are some Q&A i found , hope they'll be usefull.

Global dekaron (GAMEHI)
      Q. Will I need a Nexon ID in order to log into Dekaron Online?
      A. Starting on February 23, 2012, all of Dekaron players will have a transition period to convert their GameHi Accounts to Nexon EU IDs. This transition period will allow players to manually transfer their account information such as Characters and GHCASH to Nexon IDs. It will be mandatory for all users to convert their account in order to login with your own characters.

Q. What do I need to know to transfer to Nexon EU?
      A. In order to transfer, users have to have account ID and Password Only. Nexon EU will provide the login section for GameHi account and you will be able to start transferring your info after you log in there. Other information, such as the security question/answer or birthdate, will not be required to enter when you transfer. In order to add more security on your account, we recommend you to set your password with combined by English, number and special characters before the transition starts to protect by account hacking.

Q. I don't live in the Europe area. Will I still be able to play Dekaron after the transition?
      A. All players who live outside of Europe and have been able to access the game will still be able to play after the migration. However; it might restrict to access to the game for new players from some countries where the Dekaron is launching on local area such as Korea, Japan, China, Taiwan and so on.

Q. I don't have a Nexon ID; how do I transfer my account?
      A. No Nexon Europe ID? No problem! Simply create a new one from their sit and once your account is created, you will be able to merge your GameHi account to your Nexon account.

Q. I have a Nexon EU account. Will I be able to use that account for the migration?
      A. Yes, you will be able to transfer your Dekaron characters and GHCASH to an existing Nexon account. But you must aware that the characters shouldn’t create before you make a transfer.

Q. How many GameHi accounts can I transfer to a Nexon ID?
      A. You will only be able to convert one GameHi account per one Nexon ID so if you have multiple GameHi accounts, you should have multiple Nexon accounts.

Q. Will I still be able to use my remaining GHCash in Dekaron?
      A. As you can see while you are transferring the GameHi account to Nexon’s, all of your remaining GHCash will be converted to NEXON Cash. Please note that the conversion is as follows: 1,000 GH Cash = 750 Nexon Cash. GHCash was based on USA Dollar but NEXON Cash is based on EURO so different rate is applied to convert them.

Q. Will my GH cash be converted to NX Automatically?
      A. Yes. The GHCASH will be automatically converted to Nexon Cash while the transferring process.
      Please note that, GHCash conversion can only be available during the conversion process, and will not be allowed to covert after that period.

Q. Can I refund any GH Cash regardless of the transition?
      a. No, users can not refund any GHCash according to GameHi operation policy.
      Click here to see the relevant operation policy.

Q. Is there a deadline to when I will be able to transfer my GHcash to NEXON Cash?
      A. We don’t have any deadline for now. But, it will not be able to convert when transferring period is over so we recommend you to transfer your account ASAP.

Q. Will Dekaron change to web-based launching as other Nexon games?
      A. Dekaron will be changed to Web Launching feature as other Nexon Games but we will try to provide you to automatically redirect to the game without re-download the client. But we recommend you to download and re-install the client in case any error occurs.

Q. Will I lose anything when I transfer my character?
      a. You do not lose anything! All of data in characters, such as items, points, and equipment will stay with your characters.

Q. Will the game change from Xigncord to Gameguard or some other anti-hack software?
      A. Currently, we are planning to keep using Xigncord software. However, the newest version will be released in order to block the hack tools more efficiently.

If any other questions you may have from February 23, 2012, you can contact to Nexon Support center for your issue.
      *How to send the ticket
      a. visit http://passport.nexoneu.com/Login.aspx?nexoneuTheme=NexonEU
      b. Select GameHi Tab
      c. send the ticket after login with GameHi account.
      Or
      a. login from GameHi Website
      b. Access to Q/A Page in Support Area
      3. Send the ticket (it will be automatically sent to Nexon Support Center.)

Thank you

-GameHi-

[GM]AJ - We run 1:1 Customer Support using Q & A.
      * Do not post and reveal your password or account information to anyone.

Feb 23, 2012 5:42 am
      I have logged into Nexon and opened a new account. Everytime I log in it boots me out.
      Dekraon 2moons program will not start. This migration does not appear to be working real well.

When is this going to be fixed?

Feb 23, 2012 5:48 am
      Does it look like this when you try to start your dekaron launcher?

Feb 23, 2012 7:17 am
      Yo yea i get that fail sign how will this work redownload client or get new client under nexon any one know the answer plz inform me thanks

Feb 23, 2012 11:58 am
      Well it's working now , just go on http://dekaron.nexoneu.com/NXEU.aspx
      and follow the steps there , link the gamehi account with the nexon account, just update and install the patch and enjoy :D. Meet you guys in game.

MMOsite Special Offer

Feb 23, 2012 5:09 pm
        I did everything that Nexon ask for transfer. It said my account is transfered but will not give me access. I can not contact Nexon because it keeps disconnecting me from log in.
        Now What?

Feb 23, 2012 5:39 pm
        I did everything that Nexon ask for transfer. It said my account is transfered but will not give me access.
        I can not contact Nexon because it keeps disconnecting me from log in.
        Now What? I click on the Short cut to 2moons and it takes me to the log in page that keeps disconnects me.
        I am in this never ending loop of not getting anywhere.

Feb 24, 2012 1:01 am
        I Have same problem pls help us:(

Feb 24, 2012 1:24 am
        [quote]Quote: Originally Posted by 63.*.*.154 at Feb 23, 2012 5:39 pm
        I did everything that Nexon ask for transfer. It said my account is transfered but will not give me access.
        I can not contact Nexon because it keeps disconnecting me from log in.
        Now What? I click on the Short cut to 2moons and it takes me to the log in page that keeps disconnects me.
        I am in this never ending loop of not getting anywhere. [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/11/20120205/Dekaron_will_be_serviced_by_Nexon_Europe-4f2e9677c42af8613-1.html#p4f46ea437dcc18][STB_STATIC_IMAGE_HOST]images/back.gif[/STB_STATIC_IMAGE_HOST][/url][/quote]same problem everytime if i try to log in(cant log in to forum and cant play) DISCONNECT Pls help me.ty

Feb 24, 2012 4:32 am
        I cant get in on nexon eu..can anyone help me plz?

MMOsite Special Offer

Feb 24, 2012 5:07 am
          Im from europe and the site nott working..
          I dont wanna lose my account..
          can anyone help me?

Feb 25, 2012 4:33 pm
          [b]Reply [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/11/20120205/Dekaron_will_be_serviced_by_Nexon_Europe-4f2e9677c42af8613-1.html#p4f2e9677c42af8]0#[/url] [i]EDhunter[/i][/b] [br] [br]I PERSONALLY THINK THIS SUCKS ON THIS TRANSFER I CANT SEE WEB PAGE IT TELLS ME TO DROP MY FIRE WALL WHICH I WILL NOT DO ,DUE TO HACKING AND OTHER ISUUES AND IM AFRAID TO LOOSE MY CHARACTERS WICH I HAVE ALOT OF MONEY INTO

KENNETH DENNIS
          E-MAIL DENNISKENNY65@YAHOO.COM

Feb 26, 2012 1:35 am
          [b]Reply [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/11/20120205/Dekaron_will_be_serviced_by_Nexon_Europe-4f2e9677c42af8613-1.html#p4f497dcc01760f]18#[/url] [i]67.*.*.255[/i][/b] [br] [br]can anyone help us,cant login to nexon website,it tells Dissconnected every time.

Quick Reply:Dekaron will be serviced by Nexon Europe !

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »