Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Dekaron (2Moons) Bugs/Problems Thread Post Your Stuff Here.

Bugs/Problems Thread Post Your Stuff Here.

Aug 15, 2007 12:44 pm
quoted stuntkiller:
y have 1 error too error 114 what is it y cant play

can you try sentences and syllables please?

I cant understand what you said.

Return to the list

Signature

____________ _____________

Bookmark and share to your friends

Aug 15, 2007 1:16 pm
y said i got one error when i try to start my game the error is 114 what type of error is that? and what can i do?

MMOsite Special Offer

Aug 15, 2007 1:46 pm
    Not sure if it will help but maybe reinstalling the game?

Signature

Hivemind, you can't resist it.
    msn: jkleeroy@gmail.com

Aug 15, 2007 2:03 pm
    Quoting Hengis;
    Sounds like this problem is being caused by your firewall...try this: dis-able your firewall and run the game...it should run fine. If this does work then either change your firewall or have a look at the "exceptions and accepted applications" part of the firewall software

http://www.pchelpforum.com/pc-games/13486-fixed-gunbound-error-114-a.html

Well theres your problem, you got yourself one of them flaming walls. might wanna get that checked out... XD
    [SMILE=s4]

Signature

Aug 15, 2007 6:43 pm
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by stuntkiller
    y said i got one error when i try to start my game the error is 114 what type of error is that? and what can i do?

I think that a gameguard error, I am not sure. Try deleting your Gameguard folder in your game directory, and running the game again and let the game install it back.

-NoF

Signature

MMODragon
    My Msn email is d4j4y@hotmail.com state your name and buissness if you add me | 2MOONS IGN THREAD | 2MOONS Bugs/Problem Thread
    Aug 15, 2007 7:04 pm
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by NoF
    Quote:

I think that a gameguard error, I am not sure. Try deleting your Gameguard folder in your game directory, and running the game again and let the game install it back.

but... but... I already answered him u.u

why you gotta stealz mah thunder? I even posted a link...

Signature

Aug 15, 2007 8:22 pm
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by KiraMoto
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by NoF
    Quote:

but... but... I already answered him u.u

why you gotta stealz mah thunder? I even posted a link...
    [SM ...

Really? Oops didn't see it, sorry kira.

-NoF

Signature

MMODragon
    My Msn email is d4j4y@hotmail.com state your name and buissness if you add me | 2MOONS IGN THREAD | 2MOONS Bugs/Problem Thread

MMOsite Special Offer

Aug 15, 2007 10:04 pm
      Quote:
      Originally posted by NoF

Really? Oops didn't see it, sorry kira, you truly are the bestest in all the world.

-NoF

It's ok NoF... Just here to help.

~Kira

Signature

Aug 15, 2007 10:19 pm
      k i got a new computer but problem is i cant play the game for a very long time until it freezes up my whole computer. and it is a bit laggier than my old one which is slower than this one.. someone plz help me i wanna play this game T.T

Aug 15, 2007 10:53 pm
      i cant play the game for a very long time until it freezes up my whole computer.

your problem here is probably that it is a new computer. all your old settings are gone. I have many different programs on this computer, and lots and lots of things that make it run faster and better. you just need to break it in, lag will probably slow down if you are on Abaddon like me, but if you are on triste... good luck buddy. that thing is Lagfest07 for me. just try getting your new computer to have better settings.

If you have additional problems define *NEW* because a new computer... ones these days... should spit out everything instantly. could be internet connection?
      This post has been modified on Aug 15 , 2007 10:55:58 PM by   KiraMoto.

Signature

Aug 15, 2007 11:38 pm
      well my comp's an acer aspire amd athlon X2. internet connection is fine cuz it runs other online games just fine. and which kind of setting are you referring to? so maybe i can make a few changes. o yea and when i say freeze up, i acutally mean it freezes my computer. nothing works, not even ctrl+alt+delete
      This post has been modified on Aug 15 , 2007 11:39:17 PM by   klovelin.

Aug 15, 2007 11:58 pm
      How is your video card and graphics card?

are you meeting minimum requirements?

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Aug 16, 2007 12:16 am
        Dear Admins

I have a little problem with one of the summoner skill.Sometime when i wanna use "Devils wing" i cant finished the skill and i try one time , two time but i cant...when i wanna use third time i disconnected from the server.The skills is ready so dont know whats the problem.If i dont try to use and try another mob the skill is work.(my english is bad , i hope to you understand what's my problem)

Marky

Aug 16, 2007 2:07 am
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Markman1
        Dear Admins

I have a little problem with one of the summoner skill.Sometime when i wanna use "Devils wing" i cant finished the skill and i try one time , two time but i cant...when i wanna use third time i disconnected from the server.The skills is ready so dont know whats the problem.If i dont try to use and try another mob the skill is work.(my english is bad , i hope to you understand what's my problem)

Ma ...

Not an admin but I can help.

what you experienced was in game disconnection. it happens to all gamers, dont be sad, it's not your fault. she is ok now and just because devils wing wouldnt go off like you wanted it to does not mean it never will again... whoa I got off topic there.

the game may disconnect, you cannot use your skills for a short period, then it disconnects. during this shot time period you cannot chat, cannot cast skills, cannot cause damage, cannot recieve damage, and ceertainly cannot pvp or trade.

this will last for approximately 10 seconds or less then you will get the msg you have been disconnected and the game will auto exit. happens sometimes, it is open Beta after all.

Signature

Aug 16, 2007 2:22 am
        klovelin
        Your computer's new firewall, or anti-virus program might be closing certain ports vital to running the game at optimal speed .. i'm not sure how to help but that might be a lead.  

Markman1
        Are you being attacked when you cast it?
        Do you have mana while you cast it?
        Are you lagging?
        Well im not sure what the problem is ... might be a bug or glitch in the game.  Only the 2moons staff can fix that one.

Signature

Hivemind, you can't resist it.
        msn: jkleeroy@gmail.com

Aug 16, 2007 3:05 am
        Thank you for answer:)
        -Yes i've being attacked , but the mob dont break my cast.
        -Yes i have mana for use this skill
        -No im not lagging those times

if i have a free time i try to make a short video, but i cant play in my workplace^^

i just write down this glitch(?) to know you this problem.

Marky

Aug 16, 2007 3:37 am
        It sucks when you try to write a post and in mean time, it gets LOCKED lol ...usually by NoF :P
        But here its my reply to some problems regarding frequent disconects (answer I post on another thread - just copy/paste'd it)

A) Try to close ALL the programs runing on your computer that comunicate with internet (messengers, download programs, browsers, etc...etc).This will free out your bandwith so it stays free only for 2moons informations.
        B) Scan your computer for viruses/spywares. Mallwares use internet to spread all over the world, using your bandwith.
        C) Try to log in (and play the game) after 6 pm. After this time, firms end their work time, quantity of emails/navigations drop meaning more free space for you.
        D) Try to change your provider (a little bit drastic measure only to play a game) or buy monthly guaranteed bandwith. ISP have a large bandwith, usually a gap is between them and client (you). Bying guaranteed bandwith means only you will send packets to IPS at an guaranteed minimal speed.
        E) Take your computer to your friends house and try his internet connection. If you have the same IPS, his house runs ok, your house bad, means your connection with ISP is damaged. ISP should meassure the quality of signal between you and them.
        F) If your internet was ALWAYS krappy, either look under E) problem (bad connection) or buy higher bandwith from ISP.
        G) Try to find newer drivers for your network card. You never know :)

Signature

ConquerOnLine:
        Andjeo: Trojan>Warrior 130>110
        2moons:
        Andjeo: Asura Knight 8
        Andje0: Segnale 50

MMOsite Special Offer

Aug 16, 2007 4:31 am
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by klovelin
          well my comp's an acer aspire amd athlon X2. internet connection is fine cuz it runs other online games just fine. and which kind of setting are you referring to? so maybe i can make a few changes. o yea and when i say freeze up, i acutally mean it freezes my computer. nothing works, not even ctrl+alt+delete
          This post has been modified on Aug 15 , 2007 11:39:17 PM by   klovelin.[/SI ...

Sounds to me that your computer isn't meeting the minimum requirements. Please do this. Go to your start menu > RUN > type in DXDIAG, and please let us know the results. If your computer doesn't meet the requirements of the game, that is what usually leads to a complete system freeze. Help us help you please give more information.

-NoF

Signature

MMODragon
          Aug 16, 2007 6:48 am
          You are not authorized to view this page
          The Web server you are attempting to reach has a list of IP addresses that are not allowed to access the Web site, and the IP address of your browsing computer is on this list.
          --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Contact the Web site administrator if you believe you should be able to view this directory or page.
          HTTP Error 403.6 - Forbidden: IP address of the client has been rejected.
          Internet Information Services (IIS)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Technical Information (for support personnel)

Go to Microsoft Product Support Services and perform a title search for the words HTTP and 403.
          Open IIS Help, which is accessible in IIS Manager (inetmgr), and search for topics titled About Security, Limiting Access by IP Address, IP Address Access Restrictions, and About Custom Error Messages.

Im getting this message whenever i tried to navigate in the main site. anyone else having the same problem?.. Im using IE 6 browser

Signature

IGN : Avianna
          Guild : SG
          Class : Mage
          LVL : 50+
          Server : Abaddon
          KOS List :
          ExtremeBR
          Heavenandhell.ve
          Aug 16, 2007 7:02 am
          As you know, 2M has been under DOS attacks. Maybe your IP is in the group of IP's that is temporary closed by 2m's firewall, maybe some attacks came from your group of IP's.
          Temp filters usually end after a period of some time...24 hrs, 48hrs...depends :)

I have iexp v6.0 (but I use Firefox) and:
          http://2moons.mmosite.com/ - works fine
          http://2moons.acclaim.com/ - works fine

:)
          This post has been modified on Aug 16 , 2007 07:04:25 AM by   1n0ne.

Signature

ConquerOnLine:
          Andjeo: Trojan>Warrior 130>110
          2moons:
          Andjeo: Asura Knight 8
          Andje0: Segnale 50

Quick Reply:Bugs/Problems Thread Post Your Stuff Here.

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »