Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Dekaron (2Moons) Which Character is the best for 2Moons

Which Character is the best for 2Moons

Jun 11, 2009 9:24 pm
lol you cant say "without there buffs", a bagi without buffs is not a bagi. + I wouldt say AK are all mighty a Summoner can beat one easily on any lvl, I think a Bagi is alot harder to PvP than an AK. But as always there are exceptions.

Return to the list

Signature

Check out my Blog!

MSN: connor@mindseye.co.za

Bookmark and share to your friends

Jul 3, 2009 12:36 pm
yo yo yo yo go maia gog gog go maia

MMOsite Special Offer

Jul 8, 2009 8:38 pm
    Dual Axe Knights FTW

Btw Bagis become pretty good end game also

Jul 8, 2009 8:39 pm
    mages r a pain in the ass..they r weak against bagis but pretty much own evry1 els sp with there new skills

Jul 8, 2009 8:39 pm
    a new aloken class also coming dnno how it plays out

Aug 4, 2009 1:07 am
    i am new to this game i liked hunters in all other games i am looking for a good solo caricter and good for party too and strong skills and sneaky and i like far range any oppinions???Yock

Aug 10, 2009 8:07 pm
    wonder later on they may have new class

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Aug 10, 2009 9:42 pm
      im not sure

Aug 11, 2009 1:29 pm
      i personally think that the summoner is the best with the segita as a close second.... hunters are easy to lvl as a dagger spec..... bam bam bam dead.... summoners are fun as staffs and dual.... pick whichever you like more... ranged or melee..... any way peace :D

Signature

Aug 26, 2009 4:32 am
      all characters are good in pvp if you know how to play with them

Sep 1, 2009 9:28 pm
      i have a lvl 77 incar and 168 bagi. i like the incar alot because of the dmg and they do decent in pvp... im not gonna lie my bagi has been destroyed but the bagi is the sexiest armor/weap in game and are an awesome character to just mess around with ppl on... THERE NIPPLES ARE EYES XD
      but for a beginner probly summy... everyone has a summy. they almost impossible to mess up lol

Sep 30, 2009 1:21 pm
      lol it's all about your character build, i don't think any of the class is better than the other

MMOsite Special Offer

Oct 2, 2009 10:10 am
        Yup I agree, summoners are generally easy to make though some people manage to mess em up, though another good class if ur a begginer and need quick training is to go for a dagger Segita,

Signature

Check out my Blog!

MSN: connor@mindseye.co.za
        Nov 1, 2009 8:36 am
        i think summoners are best because they lv fast

Nov 7, 2009 12:13 am
        go summys

Nov 9, 2009 9:42 pm
        Mage or Summoner on other games but i never played 2 moons.I tried to download and install but it stayed in 0%.If you are a offensive you should choose like some kind of warrior or something though.

Signature

Jan 1, 2010 11:38 am
        So from i hear Bagi Warrior is the best one from the conversations u guys just wrote.  how about the azure knight which do u think is best him or the bagi warrior plz reply for the choice of my character ty.

MMOsite Special Offer

Jan 17, 2010 7:15 am
          S3gn4ilZ PwnZ 3v3ry0n3!

Signature

~Ariedry~

~I Made It~

Jan 19, 2010 9:30 am
          you are all noobs im lvl 162 hunter they rule suck

Jan 31, 2010 2:20 pm
          ummmm... the best class xD lets see..... it depends on ur opponent .... but over all i might think bagi cuz the high ress and all knockbacks if not a ss ak comes... hard to choose..... but i would say Ss ak or bagi

Quick Reply:Which Character is the best for 2Moons

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »