Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Dekaron (2Moons) Which Character is the best for 2Moons

Which Character is the best for 2Moons

Jun 13, 2008 2:36 pm
Guys.... Playing is for fun not for who beats whom!!
I got a summoner,,, it's pretty low in experience (lvl60)

and yes, I know it looks cool and all that but I don't see why people try to bring summoners down. If you have a good build (hint:heal build), you kick virtually EVERYTHING!!!

oh and to those who say summoners suck is cuz they get fed up by getting killed so easily... some haven't even played summoner. so before saying ALL summoners suck please know a little more about them...

Summoner rock man

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Aug 7, 2008 6:01 am
theres no best char.theres better classes in ranged and melee
This post has been modified on Aug 07 , 2008 06:03:53 AM by   Kozmoman.

MMOsite Special Offer

Aug 9, 2008 9:19 pm
    ak is best at all lvls

mage owns from 36+

seggy good once 59+

summy 52+

bagi good once like 50+

they all good it just depends on wat u want they all got pwining mob skills

Aug 10, 2008 12:09 am
    bladelegend....pls do not talk crap if you aint a high lvl...the is only an estimation that ive made out because anyone could be ANYONE at any lv

Ak owns 80+(depends on your skill and strategy)

Mages own 92+(depends on your skill and strategy)

Bagis own 115+(depends on your skill and strategy)

Segs own (depends on your skill and strategy)59+

Hunters own 82+(depends on your skill and strategy)

Summoners own 108+(depends on your skill and strategy)

Signature

IGN : NoobKnight/WaRrIoR001 (Silent's bagi XD)
    Level : 73/97
    Class : Azure Knight/Bagi Warrior
    Server : Trieste
    Guild :Addicts4Life/TheNextLevel
    PvP:18789407/30m++
    PK:23/86

Will stop playing for a couple of months

No Smell For Fart , No Taste For Excrete , No Thirst For Urine
    Aug 10, 2008 12:42 am
    Summoners all the way baby.

Aug 12, 2008 1:09 pm
    i own a bagi and love my bagi best. The ultimate Melee xter with machismo. lol. The wings are the most impressive end game. lol. And the ability to face any mob head on is priceless.

But I am creating a summoner after aving witnessed summoner greatness. Summoner class is one of the best class that I have been priviledged to play. They are the most interessting class to play. More thinking, my diversity, well second to AKs, but just better to play.

They can be built such that they never require a party. They already have a pet. They amass vouchers faster than any other class. They can tank if heal build somewhat, and grinding is not as boring as the remainder class.

My bro a summoner is extremely good at even tanking some at dfs and the pvp part.

he is a hybrid now at higher levels with more emphasis on the Twin Blade. He is a varied Heal build summoner. Str-based summoner is a very bad way to go - these are the ones that die all over the map. lol

Signature

IGN - |akuma|
    Guild - [ooSerenityoo] and [DreamTheatre]
    Bagi Warrior -
    Level 102
    Aug 12, 2008 1:47 pm
    uhm lots of passions for the summoners. but for sure they will get own after 120, they just don't match up defensively, and skill wise to other class. low def equals more knock back and more interruption on skills

Bagi for pvp is the way to go at high lvl, they are just so strong, so much shield, and so much more buff to help def and all.
    if you plan to be a pure pve player summoner , because the ability to lure, but when comes to pvp, watch out for other class.

may be the new patch for summoner can put them closer to other class, but mean time, they are

Signature

Game: 2moons
    Server: Trieste
    Character: velorium, Emido
    Class: Vicious Summoner, Staff/Incar Magician
    Level: 127/140
    Guild: 109th.Inf/DeathIsEternal

MMOsite Special Offer

Aug 23, 2008 8:59 pm
      ss/dual=good in pvp and pve....max out dualmastery,dual advance,swordmastery,and sword def....for the stats just put enough str and dex for the weap the rest go to heal...dont go for 2h...2h sux in pvp also it takes alot of str.[SMILE=s8]

Aug 25, 2008 4:06 am
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Velorium
      uhm lots of passions for the summoners. but for sure they will get own after 120, they just don't match up defensively, and skill wise to other class. low def equals more knock back and more interruption on skills

Bagi for pvp is the way to go at high lvl, they are just so strong, so much shield, and so much more buff to help def and all.
      if you plan to be a pure pve player summoner , because the ability to lure, but when comes to pvp, watch out for other class.

may be the new patch for sum ...

hmm I'm sorry but i don't buy that. "Don't match up defensively" That's the way its always been, I'm level 94 now and shield knights have been a pain in the neck since the 70s and still are right now, bagis are getting tougher because for me now because at this point they start chaining the skills that push you back. However I can still beat bagis my level on a regular, if not constant, basis the same goes for knights, unless they're shield types. And the Bagi buffs you speak so highly of are all there at my level with the exception of 1 or 2.

So how could it be that at this point where none of the aforementioned classes have all of their skills, I can some how go from fighting on an even keel with them now and then start losing uncontrollably later? Because I haven't seen ANY proof of it.

And really? "low def equals more knock back and more interruption on skills" I mean come on, is that even a valid argument? For one thing Incar defense is pretty high, but they WILL knock back at a lower damage level than summoners. My friend has an Incar at level 101 now, but when he was my level Thunderbulls in Avalon could still knock him back while I just take the damage and run right past them. And yet I don't see incars getting interrupted on every move.
      And to be subject to getting knocked back alot you'd have to be just standing there, which isn't the case in pvp.

This post has been modified on Aug 25 , 2008 04:08:33 AM by   MrCodPiece.

Aug 25, 2008 1:20 pm
      COD good post,it is so true that VS is a  DOMINATE CLASS at your lvl and you also mention the Bagi and SS is getting tougher to pvp against, yes, and they are not going to get any easier.
      Let me  state again, my post is base on PVP 120 plus ,and, because we all know before 120 it is a different outcome in many cases. and as far as mage getting knock back in PVE sure, i know that wold happen, but in pvp, I am not sure how often you had beaten a mage of you lvl, i am sure its pretty easy.
      normal Mage built does not get strong until they get to about 115+ then a mage becomes dangerous.

Yes I will stay firm at the Defensive stats of a VS, it is the 2nd weakest of all, and that is well documented in mmosites of 2moons, yes VS has awesome pet after 108, but in PVP those Pets really has minor effect against the pvp opponent, usually, when I pvp with my mage again a VS 120+, i will not even worry about the pet, i just simpley attack the VS itself, and i had yet lost to any VS 120+ in any PVP with my mage.

again, VS is the best PVE class by far because the lure ability, and the alone with the pet, there is no other class can PVE better then VS when soloing, I heard in the next update,there will be 2 more new VS skill comes out, i am kinda happy, may be it will give me a bit of motivation to play my VS again, since i had not been playing it for over 4 month now and it had been stuck at lvl 126

oh btw, is u want to feel some really awesome knock back, pvp my mage, you will know what i am talking about

This post has been modified on Aug 25 , 2008 01:21:40 PM by   Velorium.

Signature

Game: 2moons
      Server: Trieste
      Character: velorium, Emido
      Class: Vicious Summoner, Staff/Incar Magician
      Level: 127/140
      Guild: 109th.Inf/DeathIsEternal
      Aug 25, 2008 3:27 pm
      What are you talking about? I never said summoners were dominate at my level, I said I can fight knights and bagis evenly. However if its a shield knight I'll most likely lose, and Hunters as well, even though vicious thorn SHOULD be able to slow them down it doesn't seem to do much.

And for summoner defense you should probably understand that Hunters and Segnales have much less defense, and most knights will as well unless they're shield knights, sword mastery makes a big difference though. Even with that I've still yet to have a big deal of trouble with 2h sword knights my level or even dual knights. And Bagis my level have already maxed their defensive skills. So like I said before Bagis start getting troublesome once they start chaining their good attacks but they don't have any more defensive skills to gain or raise and dead spark will only add DPS wihtout knocking back, and Bagi DPS isn't anything great to begin with. So I'm asking why even though right now they still make me look like I'm made of paper when it comes to defense I can still fight pretty evenly with them, and yet at 120 I won't be able to beat them at all? Skill level not withstanding.

As for what I said about Incars, that was an example to show you that your argument about skill interruption doesn't hold up. Incars knock back easier than Summoners in PVE AND PVP in spite of their defense. If you're in the middle of an attack already pretty much the only time to worry about being interrupted is against a Bagi.
      This post has been modified on Aug 25 , 2008 03:26:56 PM by   MrCodPiece.

Aug 25, 2008 5:08 pm
      And then Silent came...
      to correct you're view of bagi's!!!

even if bagi's at 90+ defensive buffs
      is at max..it still multiplies a small
      amount of def at that level...

if you would look at the skill level gap!
      TripleRavage - level 50+
      MadBloods - level 67
      Spirit Shout - 82
      Carnage - 92
      DeadSpark - 96
      the skill that owns is actually at hi levels..

and dont look at DeadSpark skill...
      DS is for additional damage only!
      MadBloods, Carnage, Spirit Shout and triple ravage
      with the added damage from DeadSpark is enough
      to own in pvp...
      This post has been modified on Aug 25 , 2008 05:18:43 PM by   Silent08.

Signature

IGN - SilentSupremacy
      Class - Incar Magician
      Level - 1++
      Guild - Disturbed
      Server - Hellion
      pvp - MAX
      PK - 380(rising everyday)

MMOsite Special Offer

Aug 25, 2008 6:05 pm
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Silent08
        And then Silent came...
        to correct you're view of bagi's!!!

even if bagi's at 90+ defensive buffs
        is at max..it still multiplies a small
        amount of def at that level...

if you would look at the skill level gap!
        TripleRavage - level 50+
        MadBloods - level 67
        Spirit Shout - 82
        Carnage - 92
        DeadSpark - 96
        the skill that owns is actually at hi levels..

and dont look at DeadSpark skill...
        DS is for additional damage only!
        MadBloods, Carnage, Spirit Shout and triple ravage
        with the added damage fro ...

What exactly do you think my view of Bagis is? Because as far as I can tell you didnt correct anything...
        If anything you only reinforced what I said. Including that dead spark is at level 96 and adds damage, everything else you said was neither here nor there...

Aug 25, 2008 6:31 pm
        is it? oh well..anyway

if you want we can have a match
        I'll show you how defensive buffs become stronger
        even the skill level was at max since 90+

Signature

IGN - SilentSupremacy
        Class - Incar Magician
        Level - 1++
        Guild - Disturbed
        Server - Hellion
        pvp - MAX

Aug 26, 2008 2:00 am
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Silent08
        is it? oh well..anyway

if you want we can have a match
        I'll show you how defensive buffs become stronger
        even the skill level was at max since 90+[SMILE ...

when I get my wings I'll send you a line

incidentally I never said it didn't do anything, my argument is it isn't enough to suddenly halt my wining percentage past level 120
        This post has been modified on Aug 27 , 2008 10:13:38 AM by   MrCodPiece.

Aug 28, 2008 3:33 am
        but i win in ak 122 vs me 120-_-

Signature

IGN - SilentSupremacy
        Class - Incar Magician
        Level - 1++
        Guild - Disturbed
        Server - Hellion
        pvp - MAX

Aug 29, 2008 11:48 pm
        I believe you, but thats only a two level difference

MMOsite Special Offer

Sep 3, 2008 10:51 am
          It's extremely simple...
          1.No best class
          2.Every class has advantages and disadvantages
          3.Very little depends on you're lvl
          4.Mostly depends on build and strategy
          5.Here is how things stand:
          -Azure Knight-Melee class with a huge amount of builds compared to others.Can be both tank and damage dealer.
          -Segita Hunter-Most people say that this class is easiest to play...VERY WRONG!!!!Range build or melee build...Damage dealer tank with high dmg...Best in ranged combat
          -Incar Magician-If built correctly is very very very hard to beat 92+.Tank is right build and averagely easy to play.
          -Segnale-Healer class with buffs and debuffs and some combat ability.Easiest to lvl because most wanted in DF's.Can be really strong in the hands of a skillful player.
          -Vicious Summoner-Fearsome twin or Explosive staff.Whichever of the 2 u may choose u will deal enormous amounts of damage combined with a pet and hatred from all.Not wanted in df's much before 87...
          Last but not least
          -Bagi Warrior-A not so complicated class with an easy single build of skills and mostly relying on knockback interruption and pure physical force combined with incredible defence,resistance and critical rate.
          That's class overview in my eyes.

Signature

We didn't land on Plimut Rock
          Plimut Rock landed on us!
          Sep 16, 2008 7:11 pm
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by UrWorstNightmare
          It's extremely simple...
          1.No best class
          2.Every class has advantages and disadvantages
          3.Very little depends on you're lvl
          4.Mostly depends on build and strategy
          5.Here is how things stand:
          -Azure Knight-Melee class with a huge amount of builds compared to others.Can be both tank and damage dealer.
          -Segita Hunter-Most people say that this class is easiest to play...VERY WRONG!!!!Range build or melee build...Damage dealer tank with high dmg...Best in ranged combat
          -Incar Magician-If built corr ...

I see where you are coming from. you are correct! Everyone has their own special thing sabout them. Both in Looks and skills. It also depends on the build you use. A popular one for alot of classes is to have minimum for your weapon and the rest goes to your health. That way your good for both PvE and PvP

Signature

~~~~Loving the life I live~~~~
          Jun 11, 2009 6:52 pm
          best character on the game Is AK hands down, Ak own Bagis from the start to the end, AKs have the best Deffence  and the best attack. bagis are mostly just buffs. with out there buffs there no match for AK without there buffs even a summoner can beat them. and AK is just  an Indestructible  killing machine

Quick Reply:Which Character is the best for 2Moons

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »