Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Dekaron (2Moons) Which Character is the best for 2Moons

Which Character is the best for 2Moons

Sep 19, 2007 6:01 am
i just pick chars that i don't mind looking at for hours on end [SMILE=s44]

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Sep 20, 2007 1:51 am
Segnale..i love the whip.. ! same as ...no idea..i jz love the whip n the skills.

MMOsite Special Offer

Sep 20, 2007 5:21 am
    I finally decided that I like Knight the most, just because his skills are visually coolest.

Signature

Vaults: 2Moons | Age of Conan | Perfect World.

Current State:Working on 2Moons and Age of Conan.
    Send your suggestion to me: vault4@mmosite.com ~
    Sep 28, 2007 6:42 am
    [SMILE=s20]for me bagi warrior are the best class,.. i own evrey one i pvp with ,.. ^_^ Choose bagi,.. and you will never look for another class anymore,..[SMILE=s19]

Sep 28, 2007 11:48 am
    warriors are awesome i might remake my char and go with a warrior.

Sep 28, 2007 11:05 pm
    For Me at the end it will all depend on how you built your character!
    All of the character's has its own advantages and disadvantages!

Its up to you how you will enjoy your character.

Sep 29, 2007 4:20 pm
    I have a level 37 Bagi, and honestly they aren't much at all. I health built mine, and he gets hit really hard by anything that has a ranged attack. Water Reapers still hit 100+ on me, it's ridiculous. I am remaking a mage now, though.

What is the best class for Nunvice? Probably mage or segnale eh?

MMOsite Special Offer

Sep 29, 2007 6:31 pm
      I would go with the mage being the best for Nunvince after they get their aoe. XP

Oct 2, 2007 12:32 am
      Chossing char isint difficult...juz choose the char you are comfortable with...Follow yr heart...Don pick that particular char coz its good
      This post has been modified on Oct 02 , 2007 12:33:05 AM by   RipperA_31.

Apr 29, 2008 1:06 am
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Itachi101
      You probably have a point, Im probably picking the Azure so I hope thats gonna be a good choice [SMILE=s11]

haha...thing sems to be different in dekaron korea,im happy that im playing 2moons coz the most wanted char in party after segnals is bagi warrior,my favorite one

Apr 29, 2008 1:13 am
      haha...things sems to be different in Dekaron korea,im happy that im playing 2 moons coz the most wanted char for party after segnal is a Bagi warrior my favored one^^

Apr 29, 2008 3:57 am
      ALL characters are good!

And i choose AK!

For PVP it dedends on its endividual build...

MMOsite Special Offer

Apr 29, 2008 1:49 pm
        All classes have their pros and cons

Apr 29, 2008 2:55 pm
        I would be summoner 4 ur first class because they lvl up really fast and there are more 80+ players than 1-50 players these days!  
        anyway,they also are a fun and easy class 2 play and you can be a staff summoner (mage class) or a sword summoner,i prefer swords because they hit hard and fast,and you get ranged skills as a sword summoner anyway so theres not much point being a staff summoner.....and they can summon of course! so they can kill more than 1 mob at a time! sorta  

I SAY TB SUMM 4 THE WIN!!!!

Signature

Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

Bleepzz-
        LvL 3X TB summ

Guild:Duo (subguild of 90+ guild Solo)
        PvP points:10mil
        Server:trieste-mostly kalibus
        Pwns any class lvl 1-45 (except all hp build bagis only 1-40)
        i beat a lvl 45 dagger hunter 7/8 times in a row @_@
        Apr 29, 2008 3:31 pm
        Bagi's cons?
        only slow leveling at first
        so they still best!!!

Signature

IGN - SilentSupremacy
        Class - Incar Magician
        Level - 1++
        Guild - Disturbed
        Server - Hellion
        pvp - MAX
        PK - 380(rising everyday)

Apr 30, 2008 8:53 am
        lol TB summoner, =D

I cant wait until your TB Summoner goes to abyss DP then we will see how much of FTW is there LOL

and ranged skill??? what evolt shot?
        and staff hardly kill but 1 mob at a time LOL

man u really make me laugh
        This post has been modified on Apr 30 , 2008 09:39:24 AM by   Velorium.

Signature

Game: 2moons
        Server: Trieste
        Character: velorium, Emido
        Class: Vicious Summoner, Staff/Incar Magician
        Level: 127/140
        Guild: 109th.Inf/DeathIsEternal
        Jun 11, 2008 3:38 am
        They have their own strengths and weaknesses... but... i really want to say.... BAGIS OWN AND FTW WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEIR HP IS LIKE SUPER UBER HIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOONE CAN KILL THEM WHEN THEYRE HIGH LEVELED!!@@@@@ sorry... i just had to do that....

Signature

Game: 2Moons
        Server: Abbadon
        IGN: SoulResistance
        Classes: Bagi Warrior
        Level: 34

MMOsite Special Offer

Jun 11, 2008 3:26 pm
          The Mage is the best character in the game, she's a little tough to start out with but her AOE skills and overall PVE pwnage puts her at the top.  Then it's sort of sixes between the rest.  I guess it depends on what you want to do.  I have a lvl 7X Sum and a lvl 5X Bagi, the Bagi is a lot easier to play, pwns in pvp but has a hard time with pve, whereas the sum does well in pve and ok in pvp but gets pwnd by AKs and Bagis.  Hunters are great, but being a guy I have a hard time running around as some pissed of chic in a thong.  Segs are great to have in a party but I wouldn't want to play one, no AOE until lvl 59!  Talk about sucky, plan on lvl'n with pt's for a long time.  Nunvice is hard for segs too because of low damage.  Knights are great, possibly the most divers because of all the weapon choices, 2handed used to be tops but now it looks like s/s and dual hybrids are causing a lot of trouble, they're a lot of fun and get good aoe's early on (lvl 12 I think is jumping crash).  But if I had to put a high lvl Food chain this is what it'd be.

#1 Incar
          #2 Bagi
          #3 Knights
          #4 Hunter
          #5 Segnale
          #6 Summoners

Just my opinion, but in the pvp and pk world this seems to reign supreme.  Sorry sums, I love being one, but I wish I could turn my 7X sum for another char of equal level.
          This post has been modified on Jun 11 , 2008 03:29:07 PM by   Kraum.

Jun 11, 2008 4:08 pm
          your food chain is which base on which level? 100 plus? 110 plus? or 120 plus?or 130 plus
          This post has been modified on Jun 11 , 2008 04:08:37 PM by   Velorium.

Signature

Game: 2moons
          Server: Trieste
          Character: velorium, Emido
          Class: Vicious Summoner, Staff/Incar Magician
          Level: 127/140
          Guild: 109th.Inf/DeathIsEternal
          Jun 11, 2008 5:39 pm
          So far only 100+  I agree that it shifts, but let's be honest, how many people get to 50, get tired of N2 then go start another character?  I'd have to say that perhaps characters lvl 50 to 80 are the most common, so perhaps my food chain list better applies to that tier.  But to hedge myself this is all relative to style of play and character build.  Glass cannons tend to do well at lower levels when heal builds pwn later on.  Again, each char is significantly different depending on the player, but the rule of averages, as far as I see it, plays out like my previous list.

Quick Reply:Which Character is the best for 2Moons

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »