Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Dekaron (2Moons) Which Character is the best for 2Moons

Which Character is the best for 2Moons

Aug 12, 2007 11:31 am
I myself recommend a summoner, because think about it its 1 vs 2. A summoner is basically 2 people (you and your summon). I really think that having a beast with you is always a plus+. Well thats what I think.

-NoF

Return to the list

Signature

MMODragon
My Msn email is d4j4y@hotmail.com state your name and buissness if you add me | 2MOONS IGN THREAD | 2MOONS Bugs/Problem Thread

Bookmark and share to your friends

Aug 12, 2007 2:31 pm
To me there is really no way to say which is the best. Each character has their own strengths.
The Segita Hunter has the ability to kill from a distance.
The Summoner has the ability to summon a partner.
The AZ has awesom passive skills as well as some powerful skills.
The Bagi Warrior has uber high hp levels which make it difficult to kill.
The Segnale has the power to heal itself and its party.
The Magician has the ability to kill with magic.

It really all depends on what your looking for in a character. I, myself, have a summoner. The summoner's creature is a great advantage since it usually attracts the enemy away from myself.

Signature

Ayrien

Segnale

Abaddon

2x

MMOsite Special Offer

Aug 17, 2007 2:43 pm
    2 of the best classes are segnal and summoner

Signature

class:azure knight
    Level:21
    Guild:none
    name:blaze567
    Aug 17, 2007 6:16 pm
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by jewon
    Senegals are awesome(when u reach lv 59 and learn curse field u just carry a lv 12 weapons because it dosnt change the curse field dmg whatever weapon u use and put the rest of the stats into life = which results in a character that just wont die) and plus WHEN U REACH HIGHER LVS U CANT PVM WITHOUT THEM!!!

For the Segnale,  are u sure the weapon won't affect curse field damage? cause everytime i change my weapon my curse damage go up, i think magic damage will increase curse damage too.

everyone know the true answer?
    This post has been modified on Aug 17 , 2007 06:18:18 PM by   Velli.

Aug 17, 2007 10:27 pm
    bagis r the perfect tankers they can also be good DD's

Signature

the year of tha monkey will come!
    Aug 18, 2007 1:41 pm
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Velli
    Quote:
    For the Segnale,  are u sure the weapon won't affect curse field damage? cause everytime i change my weapon my curse damage go up, i think ...

It's true. the curse damage from curse field is unaffected by atk. It doesn't matter what weapon you have on, curse field is set damage. Now, Curse Mastery will add a +% to Curse field, but thats the only way to increase its damage.

Signature

"The world is always finding new and exciting ways to kill a man."
    ~Balthier
    Aug 18, 2007 2:05 pm
    ok try out for healer is the best?
    healer always need in every game
    the best choice is healer...

Signature

Games is fun!! ***Consider your health is more important!!!
    A man is not defeated when he loses, he is defeated when he quits.
    -----------------------------
    You can believe, confidence for when you doubt, courage to know yourself, patience to accept the truth, Love to complete your life.

MMOsite Special Offer

Aug 18, 2007 2:49 pm
      There really is no "best" since all the classes have enough variety to make them all enjoyable to play.

There are however "best" or "better" builds for those classes. Pick any class you want, but be sure and read what other players recommend. You can learn all kinds of nifty tid-bits well before you ever start your character. I know it's just my preference, but I hate playing to mid 20's then finding out that I put all my skill or stat points into something useless for what I want to do in the game. Knowledge of your class is what makes it the "best".

Signature

"The world is always finding new and exciting ways to kill a man."
      ~Balthier
      Aug 18, 2007 9:37 pm
      id prob say it depends on ur likes and dislike.. and ur personality..
      my like is a hunter..
      thats my personality.. coz im sneaky n shifty lmao
      but some ppl wld be different.. like if some ppl are really big and tank theyd prob go for a bigger character like the bagi warrior or azure

and ppl that might like to help ppl.. wld go for the snegale

but thats just what i think.. i might be right to some ppl.. but to others they might just go for the opposite..
      hope some ppl think the same hehe

Signature

---------SuMMoNeR---------

Aug 23, 2007 8:17 am
      hey everyone im gunna be new to 2moons, i used to play runescape (which is terrable)but im not sure what character to pick, i wanna be a mage but ofcourse you can only be a girl.... and im a guy, but are mages easy to level? and do you train skills such as strenth, defence, etc separately? or do they all train at same time... is somone could please let me know, thank you....

Aug 23, 2007 11:41 am
      Mage for sure imo.

AoE = godly

they can solo, always welcomed into partys, easiest character to level when u start getting aoe.

to bad i remade mine [SMILE=s31]

Signature

Aug 24, 2007 9:36 pm
      summoner it fun and good at low lvl according to wat ppl said but if u decide to play to high lvl (which you maybe will quit halfway) then maybe choose azue knight

MMOsite Special Offer

Aug 24, 2007 10:52 pm
        Well what is your play style? Do you want to mindlessly bash on things then go azure knight or bagi. For beginners, dont need wasd or to kite. No range attacks that I know of. Dual wielding knight has one I think, but its cooldown is slow and its weak, its mainly for luring. I personally can't play classes with no range, I feel cheated.

If want to be the fastest runner and never waste time going anywhere go hunter. For intermediate players, will need to use wasd and do heavy kiting.

If you like fiddling with many different spell combinations to suit whatever the game throws at you go incar. For intermediate players, will need to use wasd controls and do some light kiting in the beginning. later on they tank VERY well.  This came from a GM from dekaron, "incars endgame will have the highest DPS of all classes".

If you really want to put on your thinking cap on go segnale. It's the most difficult class to play, also the most rewarding. since they dont mindlessly bash things, they dont run fast, they have many spells/buffs/debuffs to juggle around, and they only get one decent aoe at level 59 they are not suited for beginners, experts only. I didnt have to use wasd when I played segnale, but some light kiting is required. They really kick ass endgame. They truly have no weakness endgame and have some kind of resource to defeat every other class easily.

Summoner is the most pvp related class in the game. They only get 2 aoes though, or 4 if you are a hybrid summoner. one at 52 and one at 87. I felt cheated when I found that out becuase you are CONSTANTLY surrounded in this game. But they kick butt in duels and their pets can tank well. But having such little amount of aoes and absolutely NO good passives/buffs/speed enhancements makes me give this class a poor rating. The summons are AI controlled and are easily avoided in pvp, and they only have one skill they use over and over, although you can learn up to 8 summons but most players just pick one tree and learn 4 summons.

So you ask, what is the best class? All of them. They are all best at what they do. For future reference never ask what is the best class in an mmorpg, it shows that you are lazy and can't think for yourself and aren't willing to just play the game and try all the characters out.
        This post has been modified on Aug 24 , 2007 10:55:36 PM by   punksushi.

Signature

Aug 25, 2007 9:58 pm
        in my opinion the bagi are the best

Aug 26, 2007 9:12 pm
        for me, the best character is the player. the character just depends on the player's skill.

Sep 2, 2007 5:12 am
        Summoners are good at the start but they suck at higher lvls mainly 100+
        I like Segnales they DPS is great plus the heal Uber l33T Pwnage [SMILE=s19]

Sep 12, 2007 3:29 pm
        ummm cursefield is affected by your weapon '-_-
        lol ><

MMOsite Special Offer

Sep 13, 2007 2:03 am
          whoever gets thier armors n weaponaries to +9 will be the best class.....

No doubt about that.....

its not about the skills...its all about your def and dmg......

Sep 14, 2007 11:07 am
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by SideWays408
          no sadly 2 moons isnt gender friently, for now anyway, they have stated that in the future they might change that.

but back on topic

BAGI WARRIOR
          im jus gonna punch everyone in the f ...

Yeah I definetly agree with this guy.

Signature

The SpiritWithin guides those willing to follow.
          Sep 16, 2007 11:44 am
          itachi? are4 u itachi666 from mia server flyff? the bp?

Quick Reply:Which Character is the best for 2Moons

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »