Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Dekaron (2Moons) Which Character is the best for 2Moons

Which Character is the best for 2Moons

Jul 28, 2007 4:27 pm
I was just woundering what is the best class(character) to choose for this game?? [SMILE=s11]
(and why?) <-- dont have to answer [SMILE=s44]
  This post has been modified on Jul 01 , 2010 01:35:53 AM by Maogu

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Jul 28, 2007 5:33 pm
segnale. I like the blood whip and I love being a healer class... a healer that can WHIP EVERYONE ELSE BWAH HA HA Ha ha ha ha. heh.. oh boy.. heh *wipes tear from eye*

Signature

____________ _____________

MMOsite Special Offer

Jul 28, 2007 6:30 pm
    Yea man, KiraMoto's got it

Signature

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Noxious Guild for 2Moons [Join Now]
    Jul 28, 2007 7:03 pm
    grrrr.. ur so kinky. hehe. try to whip my steel armor.

Jul 28, 2007 7:38 pm
    hunter ftw

Jul 28, 2007 7:41 pm
    Character: MayTela and ZackTela
    Server: Glaphan
    current level: 63 and 44 (respectably)
    do u mean u play flyff? i dun plae it now but i hav a 37 lvl acro in aibatt

Jul 29, 2007 12:14 pm
    Is there a girl and boy character for each class in the game ?

MMOsite Special Offer

Jul 29, 2007 12:31 pm
      no sadly 2 moons isnt gender friently, for now anyway, they have stated that in the future they might change that.

but back on topic

BAGI WARRIOR
      im jus gonna punch everyone in the face

Jul 29, 2007 1:03 pm
      Lol, alrite thanks

Jul 29, 2007 2:14 pm
      bagi warrior is good for pvp at high lvls but very hard to lvl up. summoner is good at soloing ... segnale is best pve at lvl 60+  segita is the simplest character to play with and easiest to lvl... i dont know much about incar mage. i red those from diff forums aswell

Jul 29, 2007 2:51 pm
      hey guys, i duno if 2moons is anything like dekaron in gameplay but from the youtube video sure looks like the exact copy for now.

im from south korea and ive been playing dekaron for over a year now and to answer Itachi101's question on top.

To make things simple the game is um ... sexist ? well the 3 male characters

Bagi, Knight, and summoner ~ are characters that are rejected pretty badly when it comes to deadfronts and party hunting when ur lvs go over 100 ~ maybe even from 80

Although bagi is pretty good in pk its still rejected during party plays
      Knights are okay .. not that bad .. but still.. rejected badly
      Summoners they look cool and will lv up the fastest to lv 60 thnx to their little pets ^ ^ but trust me ... they are the ... well.. they dont give good enough damage their armors suck and when it comes to deadfronts .. they pretty much suck.. when ur lv reaches over a 100.. its gonna be rough days

The other 3 female characters in the other hand .. is a whole diffrent story
      Magicians are always needed for their dmg
      Senegals are awesome(when u reach lv 59 and learn curse field u just carry a lv 12 weapons because it dosnt change the curse field dmg whatever weapon u use and put the rest of the stats into life = which results in a character that just wont die) and plus WHEN U REACH HIGHER LVS U CANT PVM WITHOUT THEM!!!
      hunter is what ill be playing ~ ^ ^ and they are scary when it comes ot pvp and is still well rounded enough with good dmg to be welcome in parties

think well before u choose characters ^ ^ and gluck have fun, i duno if this is gonan be similar to dekaron but if it is .. this will help .. trust me i have a lv 102 summoner 141 magi and a 99 Hunter ( i stopped the summoner cuz it became pathetic, like seriously)

especially for summoners ~ careful ^ ^ if u wanna play upto lv 100 just cuz it looks cool dosnt mean its good in the future

Jul 29, 2007 3:15 pm
      You probably have a point, Im probably picking the Azure so I hope thats gonna be a good choice [SMILE=s11]

MMOsite Special Offer

Jul 29, 2007 3:36 pm
        if u wanna pick azure ~ the quickest way to lv up will be to

lv 1-50 use a dual axe knight they do amazing dmg until lv 50 u can raise str as much as u want .. just when u feel the pressure of a low hp ull know what to do

duals lv up fast

when u reach lv 50 ur gonna feel that dual knights jsut die wayy to easy .. duals are the lowest df out of all the knight types .. so now u switch to either two handed (slow but amazing dmg when using skills) or sheild + sword or axe

u can renew skil and stat points once or twice so ur gonna have no problems with skills just dont renew too much costs like shit when u do it alot

and when ur going dual .. dont master jumping crash .. u wont have enough skill poiints left to use for the better dual skills

Jul 29, 2007 4:16 pm
        Alrite man ill keep that in mind thanks alot!.

Jul 29, 2007 7:27 pm
        why in the heck are bagi's not welcomed in partys that dosent make 2 much sense.... as far as i can tell if u have a bagi in your party their the best tank... plus a  segnal to heal them and magician to do dmg... it seems like a well rounded party

Jul 29, 2007 9:52 pm
        Hey jewon what's your experience with your Incar Magician?
        For how long can you solo with the incar and for how long with the hunter?

How is the PvP at 50+ and 100+ with the Incar?

Which class do you think is "most fun" out of the hunter and incar?

You seem to have a lot of experience in this game and i can't really choose between the Incar and Hunter. Thanks!

Jul 29, 2007 11:06 pm
        Thank you jewon, I'm going to put your hints onto the Vault Homepage, hope you don't mind.

If you are free, please share us more experience in Articles, I believe that it will be highly respected.

Signature

Vaults: 2Moons | Age of Conan | Perfect World.

Current State:Working on 2Moons and Age of Conan.
        Send your suggestion to me: vault4@mmosite.com ~

MMOsite Special Offer

Aug 12, 2007 7:29 am
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by jewon
          if u wanna pick azure ~ the quickest way to lv up will be to

lv 1-50 use a dual axe knight they do amazing dmg until lv 50 u can raise str as much as u want .. just when u feel the pressure of a low hp ull know what to do

duals lv up fast

when u reach lv 50 ur gonna feel that dual knights jsut die wayy to easy .. duals are the lowest df out of all the knight types .. so now u switch to either two handed (slow but amazing dmg when using skills) or sheild + sword or axe

u can renew skil and ...

So must I really do that?Is it effective??

Another question,should I choose an Azura Knight or a Segnale?

I would not choose Bagi Warrior as they are hard to level.I mean they take a long time to lvl.I don't usually play MMORPG until high lvls.

Aug 12, 2007 8:01 am
          Unfortunately asking ppl what the 'best' class is in a MMO is sort of like asking a group of 3rd graders what their favorite flavour of starburst. You will never get the same answer, none the less 1 solid answer.
          Its all opinionated, players who prefer a melee/fighter class will say Bagi or Azure Knight every time. As per players who like casters/healers will pick Incar, Segnale, or Summoner. So on and so forth!
          Since it is beta, and if you aren't too sure what your particular preference is in reguards to casters, melee, ranged. Maybe you should take this time during beta to try out each character you think you may like to level 15-20, see what you think, then from there look for some in depth posts in reguards positives and negatives to the class you enjoyed most. Since we all know each class has them.

That being said, I myself would say that a Incar or a Dagger spec Hunter would be the 'best' (if best is technically my favorite, or what I have seen do really good in game).

And why, well simply a mage has the option in 2moons to be the regular weak behind the scenes damage dealer as per most typical mage types in most mmo's. Aswell as has the ability to be built strong, with heavy damage, aswell as defence to be able to very sufficiently stand his/her own in solo, pvp, and group combat. And finally the best part of a well built mage is his AOE potential. I think I speak for every member of my guild when I say dealing 8k damage (each) over 3-5 seconds to 5-10 enemies at once when we are guild grinding in Norak or Castor is a complete lifesaver! And I stand behind that statement 100%, especially since we have not once needed a segnale with us because our AOE DPS is so mass!

Then the why for Hunter, simply put, DPS! You may look at the Hunter's spec tree for melee/dagger combat and see that it only consists of approx 7 skills. Well honestly that is more then enough, now unfortunately they dont have much past level 50-60, which hopefully will change in official release, but the mass Damage per second they deal out with the few skills they have, makes them very deadly in pvp, and solo grinding.
          Unfortunately not having my hunter very high level at the moment I cant comment on the AOE abilities (if any) for a Dagger Hunter, but imo the DPS alone as long as stat built properly to hold minimal damage while DPS'ing down the other enemies. Should be ok. I can validate these statements when I get my hunter higher lvl.

Well theres my 2 cents!

- Zirnitra

Signature

*Souls of Mischief*
          - Zirnitra
          Aug 12, 2007 8:27 am
          my summoner kicks ass XD

but i hate the ones that afk with the summon. i dont do that ><

Signature

http://my.mmosite.com/oulyt

Quick Reply:Which Character is the best for 2Moons

Smiles