Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Mo Siang Online Skill Bug???HOLY bloody

Skill Bug???HOLY bloody

Sep 2, 2007 11:13 pm
To GM n Other Game rulers... i wonder y my skill percentage  doesn't increase 0.01 oso eventhough i used it in battle.i tried n tried many times from 7% up til 17% of my character exp, the skill percentage no change at all~~~ remained 0.00%.

my fren all told me tat they have no prob in tis kind of cases. Am i having face prob??

i created 2 acct to giv a try.. in fact.. all have the same prob...pls try to put concern in my case. i'm  a new user in tis game n i dun hope tis game continually dissapointing me..

by the way, i was in the english server... acct name is
1)kuan1987:chrac name is socaikuan
2)kuan2go: Kuan2Go

tq for ur cooperation~~~ hope u can fix it soon..

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Sep 2, 2007 11:18 pm
Can we know is it all your skill percentage no change or just one skill? Care to tell us the skill name?

Signature

Playing:

Cabal SEA Online~Server: Mercury~Job: Still noobie blader dual trans
[IMG]

MMOsite Special Offer

Sep 2, 2007 11:38 pm
    OMG!!!! for once i had this problem, when i uses don fon attack... it gives me an attack looks like shan fon! well not so sure what happens.. to it..

and my critical wording is a chinese words..., sometimes the portal to south mountain tai is also shows me in chinese character and as a results i cant go in.

got to fustrated with, so i deleted the whole folder and redownload the installer and install again.

everything looks fine, but the portal chinese name still sometimes shows up...

i would suggest you to do the same.

Signature

Farm more SP or Die Trying
    Sep 3, 2007 1:36 am
    the chinese name for south of mt tai only happens in hwang river 2....

the portal is bugged

Signature

Where there's a will, there's a way

Hendak seribu daya, tak hendak seribu dalih

Back to MoXiang!!!! (missed it)

Sep 3, 2007 1:47 am
    no wonder i can go in sometimes.... thanks!! now i know, if i wanted to go south mountain tai, then i should take hwang river 1 route .

Signature

Farm more SP or Die Trying
    Sep 3, 2007 3:31 am
    To socaikuan, where you use your skill. If you try to train your skill at Lan Chow, you will not up the skill %. Here's some note on training skills :
    1.You can use your skills anytime and anywhere.
    2.Skill can up % when you use it on mobs/monsters.
    3.Skills used in town areas like chang an, lo yang and kaifeng cannot up %.
    4.Using skills in Lan Chow map cannot up % cuz the whole map is considered as a town.
    5.When PK/dueling with players, your attack skills will not up % even if you are on maps like Taar Temple. Except Jin Jong, Tia Bu, Tu na and Tai Chin can up % at these training maps.

socaikuan, if you try to train your skills at Lan Chow, it will not up % cuz the whole map is a TOWN. And at towns, ever skill used will not up lv. Same goes for the Ghost event at Kaifeng, you hit the mobs but skill no increase because you are in a town.

NOTE : There is a skill bug in the game called skill lock bug. It happens like this : you press the skill you want to use, the skill light flashed but nothing happen, no attack. when this happens you just need to close the game program and login again.

NOTE 2 : Tia Bu and Tai Chin are party support skills. You cast these skills on other players to buff defense and heal others. This two skills requires you to cast it on other players in the training maps to up their lv.

If none of the above is applied to your problem, try reinstalling MS and remake your character.
    This post has been modified on Sep 03 , 2007 03:35:39 AM by   RightFist.

Signature

Want more info about the game, visit the MS Bible Guide Topic. You'll never regret reading it.

Guide (all the info, DON'T post comments here) - http://forum.mmosite.com/topics/216/200801/08/1423,1.html?time=1206610617
    Feedback topic (FAQs and comments here only) - http://forum.mmosite.com/topics/216/200801/09/1426,1.html?time=1206610617

By Rightfist
    Sep 3, 2007 6:02 am
    i think rightfist give a very very clear explanation.  Hope the problem can be solve.^^

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Sep 4, 2007 12:52 pm
      Thank you for the explainations~~~ i'm so glad tat u guys would spent ur time to solved my prob.. Tq again..

i noe wat to do liao~~~~ really the lan chow town prob..
      aiks.... tis town really gave me a lot of prob.. just like its name...

now i'm lvl at the other place d.. hope u all enjoy the game huh.. TQ

Quick Reply:Skill Bug???HOLY bloody

Smiles
      refresh
      Go Advanced »