Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Maple Story MapleSEA-Anyone having problems updating or downloading client/patch?

Welcome to MMOsite Maple Story Forum Jan 14, 2012 5:43 am

TOGGLE

Justice

Zen Class

Card System

Part time Job

Phantom

Azwan Liberation

Inroduction

Introduction

Introduction

Tutorial

Trailer

Guide

Guide2

Guide

Guide

Demo

Guide

Skill preview

Guide2

Intro

Guide2

Shakar
  Shakar2

Guide1
  Guide2

Introduction

MapleSEA-Anyone having problems updating or downloading client/patch?

Nov 10, 2012 7:06 am
My downloads are very slow, reaching speeds of up to 300+kb/s at max and average of 100kb/s, and always get an error halfway something about source thingy..
Checked out the forum threads of maplesea and saw some comments.

Download with flashget; especially for game clients, the large file which normal download managers cant speed up, flashget managed to speed it up, reaching speeds of over 2mb/s at certain parts. Not sure whether the client will be working at the end though, still downloading at the moment :P

Updating of game clients can be done by clicking artemis/malaysia server at startup, unless you prefer manual patches.
Yet to try it out too, will do so soon

Return to the list

Signature

Bookmark and share to your friends

Nov 10, 2012 10:55 pm
Well, i tried playing the game after patching it manually and it works!

Downloading the manual patch with flashget also speeds up the download, although downloading the patch without flashget will still be much faster than the client downloads

Credits to the maplesea forum posters and flashget.com
Feel free to post any comments/feedbacks

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Nov 11, 2012 12:14 am
    If anyone has tried using the above methods, please let me know the outcome by replying here, thanks!

Signature

Nov 12, 2012 2:42 am
    I tried to auto download but it did not work so i tried the manual download and it took forever but when its halfway it said theres an error eccoured so i tried again and even the day after so anyone have solutions?

Nov 12, 2012 6:12 am
    Reply 3#  182.*.*.109

When you said auto download, do you mean the auto patcher after clicking ares gateway? The ares gateway doesnt autopatch for some reason but the artemis gateway does autopatch.

Did you download the correct version to patch to and patch from when you downloaded the manual patch?

Try downloading whole client if everything else fails, thats the best way actually..

Signature

Dec 14, 2012 11:41 pm
    I have redownloaded maplestory mutliple times and it is still telling me the game client is out dates, i have tried manual patching everything , yet it still doesnt help... how do i get the game to work ?!?

Dec 15, 2012 7:57 am
    Quote: Originally Posted by 58.*.*.149 at Dec 14, 2012 11:41 pm
    I have redownloaded maplestory mutliple times and it is still telling me the game client is out dates, i have tried manual patching everything , yet it still doesnt help... how do i get the game to work ?!?     
    Please send i-box for solved you problem,thanks=)http://www.playpark.net/ibox#3225

MMOsite Special Offer

Dec 15, 2012 5:22 pm
      Reply 5#  58.*.*.149

May i know the version of the full game client patch you downloaded and the manual patches version?
      Right now the version is 1.26
      Try the download link again, click here.

Or check this website : http://maple.asiasoftsea.com/download/game_client/

These are for MapleSea by the way

Signature

Mar 21, 2013 8:23 am
      I redownloaded maplesea about 10 times. Either getting Download errors or unknown network error. I finally installed it, tried to run the maple setup in my downloads folder. The downloads folder stopped responding and when i opened it again it was missing and it says that it was removed from list in my chrome. Wow.. Just wow

Oct 5, 2014 7:04 am
      i cant open the full client, after i have downloaded the folder. what should i do to get the maplestory fullclient downloaded any idea?

Oct 14, 2014 4:57 am
      [b]Reply [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/101/20121110/MapleSEAAnyone_having_problems_updating_or_downloading_clientpatch-509e6d6952bee8713-1.html#p5431500b5c37d3]9#[/url] [i]220.*.*.101[/i][/b] [br] [br]I got the same problem as you. unable to open the file just shows file damage or unknown file.
      Kindly advise thanks.

Dec 24, 2014 8:17 am
      i cant download it. i click install n open it. it shows "An unexpected error occured. please visit support.reloadedtech.com for futher assistance" i wonder why i cant it again. please replied.

MMOsite Special Offer

Apr 1, 2017 4:48 pm
        Try to search the installer in your computer instead of Chrome

mobile forum
        posted via cellphone

Quick Reply:MapleSEA-Anyone having problems updating or downloading client/patch?

Smiles
        refresh
        Go Advanced »