Shakar
  Shakar2

Guide1
  Guide2

Introduction

[Guide] Alliance/Forces quests

Aug 9, 2012 9:25 pm
Alliance/Forces quests

If you created your class before the Alliance patch and are having problems with [Birth of the Forces] & [<Class> Awakening] quests:

Some points to take note for [Birth of the Forces]:

- if you're not receiving special Alliance/Forces quests in the Lightbulb pop-up, chances are you may need to take some time to clear your job quests first.

- that being said, these are some of the starter quests that will eventually lead you to the [Birth of the Forces] quests:

[ Secret Mission ] for Resistance
[ Friends of Lirin ] for Aran
[ Mysterious Discovery ] for Explorer
[ Behind The Rumour ] for Knights of Cygnuses (KoC)
[ Town Filled With Suspicion (Headmaster Ferdi in Edelstein) ] for Evan

In the Alliance Hall/Ereve Conference Room during [Birth of the Forces], if you have no idea no how to exit the map, click on Empress Cygnus (the lady sitting on the left side under the sheltered area) to receive a medal, after which you can exit the map and start on your Awakening quest (if you have one)

Some points to note when doing pre-quests for the [Birth of the Forces]:

- Evans will require to purchase the Black Wings Hat from Stephan at Dry Road: Road to the Mine 1, [Purchasing a Disguise] quest

Note: "When Ibech says that he'll see you after you give 30 Cart Bear meat to Bavan, you'll have to have the hat because the cut scene where you have to beat the henchmen won't appear unless you enter through the entrance."

In Regards to [Awakening] Quests:

the [<class>'s Awakening] quests will not appear in the Lightbulb pop-up, it should instead appear in the Star pop-up, and for most classes, only after you have completed the [Birth of the Forces] quest

To start off, if I'm not mistaken Knights of Cygnuses (KoC) and Explorers do not really have a quest to do. For these classes its basically just clicking on the Star pop-up and there will be a short dialog from the Empress, after which you will be rewarded with an SP scroll.

For some classes, the Awakening quests require you to go digging for an item in a special mine that Nineheart will send you into. Upon completion of digging and collecting such items, do not panic if you end up in Ereve with no clue on what to do next.
Just find a Dimensional Mirror and make your way back into the Alliance Hall and turn in the items to Empress Cygnus.

At this point you should receive an SP Reset Scroll, some classes may receive a Union weapon for your class & Wild Hunters should receive a Taming Coupon for a mount called the Snow White.

(*guide from asiasoft forum)

[ The post was edited by abrahamtee at Aug 16, 2012 9:28 pm ]

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Sep 1, 2012 11:45 pm
[b]Reply [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/101/20120809/Guide_AllianceForces_quests-50248d2ad20712a13-1.html#p50248d2ad20712]0#[/url] [i]abrahamtee[/i][/b] [br] [br]
Why I done the awakening quest for Evan and Aran, I didn't get any sp reset scroll?

MMOsite Special Offer

Sep 2, 2012 4:24 am
    try to complete the [Birth of the Forces] quest

Sep 3, 2012 4:00 am
    [b]Reply [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/101/20120809/Guide_AllianceForces_quests-50248d2ad20712a13-1.html#p50248d2ad20712]0#[/url] [i]abrahamtee[/i][/b] [br] [br]i have done this quest already but still haven get aliiance force quest. Is it must do all the eldelstein quest.
    [ Town Filled With Suspicion (Headmaster Ferdi in Edelstein) ] for Evan

Sep 3, 2012 6:14 pm
    try to finish it as well..sorry that I cant help much as I don't have char for evan and aran.

p/s: seems like the quest end prematurely, but you can done all the quest first and wait for the next maintainance;)

[ The post was edited by abrahamtee at Sep 3, 2012 7:21 pm ]

Dec 10, 2012 6:27 am
    how to do find the 2nd puppeteer hidout for aran?

Dec 11, 2012 4:57 am
    Nice guide=)

MMOsite Special Offer

Dec 11, 2013 10:41 pm
      MkiL[SMILE=29]

mobile forum
      posted via cellphone

Quick Reply:[Guide] Alliance/Forces quests

Smiles
      refresh
      Go Advanced »