Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Maple Story Ellin Forest Revamp Guide of Alliance Unbound Patch in GMS

Welcome to MMOsite Maple Story Forum Jan 14, 2012 5:43 am

TOGGLE

Justice

Zen Class

Card System

Part time Job

Phantom

Azwan Liberation

Inroduction

Introduction

Introduction

Tutorial

Trailer

Guide

Guide2

Guide

Guide

Demo

Guide

Skill preview

Guide2

Intro

Guide2

Shakar
  Shakar2

Guide1
  Guide2

Introduction

Ellin Forest Revamp Guide of Alliance Unbound Patch in GMS

Mar 1, 2012 12:14 am
First, I should point out that this post is not made by myself.  I just combine many different info from different places. How I think it is much more specific. May it help you. Not let us come to the detailed infos.

Official Nexon has released its trailer of Alliance Unbound Patch. This patch begins with Ellin Forest Revamp. Check this trailer out.

There is also a questline now, where Spiegelmann sends you to investigate the mysterious area and you end up helping Helena to protect the Altaire Camp!

As you can see, it now has a world map!

There are a couple of new monsters (the Ancient Fairy and Shining Ancient Fairy)

Also two new bosses were added~ The boar is called Chow, and the girl is called the Fairy Queen, Epineah!

Primitive Wild Boar:
Level: 107
HP:158,000
EXP:3114

Epineah:
Level:115
HP:9,500,000
EXP:179,700

Ellin Forest's monster levels changed

- Moss Snail Lv. 98
- Tree Rod Lv. 100
- Stone Bug Lv.104

Drops

Epineah drops Epineah’s Ring, which gives 2 to all stats, 50 HP and MP, 45 defense and magic defense, 1 attack and magic attack, and 15 accuracy and avoid (level 105, untradeable, one-of-a-kind).

You can get the Ellin Forest’s Guardian medal from finishing this quest line, which gives 4 to all stats, 160 HP and MP, 90 defense and magic defense, 1 attack and magic attack, 40 accuracy and avoid, 7 speed, and 1 PvP damage.

Finally, here is a video about a players experiece this two boss in Ellin Forest.

'

Reference:Orange Mushroom's Blog and Korean patch note

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Mar 5, 2012 3:53 pm
when does this event come to GMS cause i went to the forest and none was offering me any quests and i could not find any bosses.

MMOsite Special Offer

Mar 5, 2012 8:54 pm
    [b]Reply [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/101/20120301/Ellin_Forest_Revamp_Guide_of_Alliance_Unbound_Patch_in_GMS-4f4f2ff73c56b7313-1.html#p4f55520f30470f]1#[/url] [i]184.*.*.149[/i][/b] [br] [br]I think it will come on one day in March

Jun 30, 2012 9:27 am
    it didnt drop the ring for me

Jul 1, 2012 6:30 am
    Well, I don't think it is confirmed that it will always drop. Got a certain % de..... I think...... ><

Jul 1, 2012 6:31 am
    Btw, sup guys! I'm from MapleSea :D

Aug 6, 2012 10:34 am
    More boss monster appear but player may prefer part quest than bossing..

MMOsite Special Offer

Quick Reply:Ellin Forest Revamp Guide of Alliance Unbound Patch in GMS

Smiles
      refresh
      Go Advanced »