Guide2

Shakar
  Shakar2

Guide1
  Guide2

Introduction

Guide To Play Global Maple Story

Jan 3, 2012 9:45 am
1. Go to http://maplestory.nexon.net/ click SIGN UP, IT'S FREE!
2. Fill in the information needed and click done! then go to your e-mail and verify your account.
3. When you account is verified you will go to this page and click downloader.EXE
4. The MapleStory Downloader will come out like this, let the bar load until finish and install Global Maple Story to your computer
5. While waiting for the downloader to finish, you must download this program to play Global Maple Story, this is an IP Changer. Go to http://www.anchorfree.com/ and click Download Hotspot Shield.
6. After downloading the Hotspot Shield, install it to your computer. Beside your computer will have this Small Icon. Right click it and click (Connect/ON)
7. After clicking (Connect/ON) you will go to this page says Connected
8. When the Hotspot Shield is (Connected/ON) you will have this
9. After downloading all the program including (Global Maple Story & Hotspot Shield) Go back to http://maplestory.nexon.net/ and type your ID / Password that you SIGN UP here
[Note] Please remember to (Connected/ON) your Hotspot Shield everytime when you want to play Global Maple Story.
10. Then click LOG IN
11. So now you have opened Global Maple Story. Select a world to play and create an character. When you click Start, it will pop up (You must register a Personal Identification Code (PIC). Please create your PIC.) then click OK
12. After that you will have to use your mouse to click your own 2nd Password known as (PIC) then click OK
13. After clicking you have to retype again to confirm your 2nd Password known as (PIC) then click OK again
[Note] Please remember your 2nd Password (PIC) because every login must type your 2nd Password (PIC) when you want to enter the game
14. Well congratulations! You have login to Global Maple Story! Happy Mapling!

This mini guide taken from x3thearan59 forum, refer here for more details: http://www.x3thearan59.com/t725-guide-to-play-global-maple-story

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Jan 3, 2012 10:11 am
Thanks for the guide mentioned above.:) Shall try to download Maple Global when i have the time.

At this time i am happy playing Maplesea Maplestory.:)

MMOsite Special Offer

Jan 3, 2012 10:14 am
    Reply 1#  NIca78

You are welcome, hope that help those who wish to play mapleglobal version.

Jan 3, 2012 11:13 pm
    Remember to get your hacks. Everyone has them and you'd not level even reasonably fast without them.

Jan 3, 2012 11:16 pm
    Enjoy getting hack by using hotspot!
    Global maplestory mean all free in any country!
    Don't even need to use hotspot!

This post reported to be a hacker!

Jan 4, 2012 1:23 am
    is Global Maple story IP Blocked or something? And what is up with this guide? Since when is it difficult to register for a globally available game in English that is free to play?

This all seems kinda pointless~

but oh well, really nice guide for the real newbies of the internet?

Jan 4, 2012 2:29 am
    actually this is the guide for people OUTSIDE of N/A.
    At this time Nexon N/A only provides their products for North America, so it's not possible to play GMS outside of NA, so you have to change your IP to play it :)

MMOsite Special Offer

Jan 4, 2012 2:56 am
      @unknown ID above
      playing hack is illegal and is not allowed in the game anyway.

@Baise
      I never try this version yet, currently I playing maplesea. This guilde is refer to x3theran59 forum and any question or suggestion you may ask there: http://www.x3thearan59.com/t725-guide-to-play-global-maple-story

Jan 4, 2012 5:59 am
      You forgot to say that their programmers suck so much u hafta mess with a couple of programs to run it on a 64 bit (in fact there's just the 32 bit version....)

Jan 4, 2012 6:04 am
      lol, very interesting guide, even basic but useful for newbie

Jan 4, 2012 6:29 am
      will get key logger?

Jan 4, 2012 7:34 am
      I think i shall go and try global maplestory

MMOsite Special Offer

Jan 4, 2012 8:50 am
        jx.. please make sure that its not a keylogger,, globe i heard alot hacker to hack in ur acc.. btr be save

Jan 4, 2012 2:16 pm
        Okay i will. Thhanks

Jan 4, 2012 2:29 pm
        Lol I'm play global maplestory outside the NA or Canada still can play without hotspot LOL
        Hotspot have been used by hacker to easy to send virus or worms to your pc!
        Hotspot have virus (tested) but if your anti-virus is free may unable to catch it!
        If you want to be the one of the ppl lost their 100k NX mean $100 USD then go try yourself!
        AND PPL PLS GET UNDERSTAND THE ENGLISH!
        GLOBAL=ALL COUNTRY (best connection is in NA)
        SEA=SOUTH EAST ASIA (Malaysia, Singapore are the place having best connection)
        [SMILE=22][SMILE=22][SMILE=22][SMILE=22]

Jan 4, 2012 2:53 pm
        Agree with this as my friend told me he got hacked too and his pc is downed

Jan 4, 2012 10:46 pm
        Ohh i think i better dun try btr

MMOsite Special Offer

Jan 4, 2012 10:52 pm
          @NukedToOblivion I using 64bit but I still can play this game.

@Junxiann Just stay at maplesea, maplesea already very fun indeed.

Jan 18, 2012 1:28 am
          Thanks for the guide, I'm planning to try out the Legends class before MapleSEA officially release them as I'm having difficulty choosing Mercedes or Cannon Shooter

Jan 20, 2012 10:18 pm
          Luckily their downloader allows you to resume download even after shutdown, etc...
          Cause I wasn't really free much the past few days and downloaded them bit by bit

And now I'm finally done, downloading hotspot shield and gonna try out it soon

Quick Reply:Guide To Play Global Maple Story

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »